Topic: Logitech G920 mapping on PS4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Question Logitech G920 mapping on PS4

Hi,
    Just received my DriveHub. I updated the firmware and connected my old Logitech Force GT on PS4. So far it works great. for a great product!
    I also have the G920, and I'm wondering if there is guide on how the G920 controls are mapped to emulate the G29 on PS4.
    The only wheel map I see in the published manual is for the G27. Is there any chance you guys can publish a similar illustration for G920?

Thanks

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G920 mapping on PS4

Hi
    the G920 has significantly less inputs than G29.. Whereas the G29 has 5 extra inputs, the G920 has 2 less than normal and at that 2 of those don't work on XB1 as they are not supported.
    The mapping is direct,

paddles to paddles,
    pedals to pedals,
    Wheel to wheel,
    face buttons to face buttons...
    view/menu to share/options...
    Guide to PS

the only thing we changed on G920 is the LSB/LSB would normally be L3/R3 and we mapped those to L2/R2 as they are used more...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi [MENTION=60674]Podger[/MENTION],
    Thank you for the information. So far, I found one game does not work w/o L3.
    DriveClub use L3 for reset to track, and it can not be changed in game.
    It's also impossible to use another PS4 controller.

Is it possible to add a combined key press to emulate L3 / R3 in the future firmware?
    There is also P1/P2 on the Drive Hub. can those be mapped as controller button?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Does DriveClub let you remap the button? I can look later, at work at the moment.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi AntinOz,
    Reset to track (L3) can't be remapped. The control is not even mention on the user guide (http://userguides.eu.playstation.com/en/driveclub/). I did read on one of their older tweet that the reset to track is avaiable in the Pause menu also. That can be the work around for now.

http://userguides.eu.playstation.com/en/driveclub/
    Quote Originally Posted by AntinOz View Post
    Does DriveClub let you remap the button? I can look later, at work at the moment.