Topic: [PS4] battlefield 1 anti-recoil gpc request

SILVER II

User Info Menu

[PS4] battlefield 1 anti-recoil gpc request

hi for everybody ,

im a new user of cronusmax and i try hard to find gpc that can work withe mice and kb i didnt find. i fond some but they have very bad anti recoil..

i realy like the cronus max and the play with the mose but i want to be a perfect player with a good gpc and efective one.

thanx for all helpers

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: [PS4] battlefield 1 anti-recoil gpc request

Quote Originally Posted by alhozayel View Post
    hi for everybody ,

im a new user of cronusmax and i try hard to find gpc that can work withe mice and kb i didnt find. i fond some but they have very bad anti recoil..

i realy like the cronus max and the play with the mose but i want to be a perfect player with a good gpc and efective one.

thanx for all helpers
    try this one: MultiPlatform AntiRecoil + Rapid Fire + Sensitivity fine tuning

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    thanx brother i will try it now

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    Hey Lex
    Can you make one with, press sensitive Sprint, auto spot when firing + ADS, anti recoil horizontal and vertical (being setup on the go and save). And turbo melee if possible.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Hey Lex
    Can you make one with, press sensitive Sprint, auto spot when firing + ADS, anti recoil horizontal and vertical (being setup on the go and save). And turbo melee if possible.
    why not:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

That was fast, thx. Gonna fire this baby up, when I get home. Thk you

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hi Lex.
    I tried the script. I could fine-tune the recoil in an empty server on walls. I saved the data, all fine.
    But when in a gameplay/lobby, the gun will burst shoot at times, when it doesn't burst fire it will land the first 2-3 bullets on target and the rest far away from the enemy (floor from the most time). Same lobby, I shoot on walls and the recoil and accuracy is fine.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Hi Lex.
    I tried the script. I could fine-tune the recoil in an empty server on walls. I saved the data, all fine.
    But when in a gameplay/lobby, the gun will burst shoot at times, when it doesn't burst fire it will land the first 2-3 bullets on target and the rest far away from the enemy (floor from the most time). Same lobby, I shoot on walls and the recoil and accuracy is fine.
    I dont think that this issue is due from the script itself (thousand of users use this kind of script for almost all FPS games).
    I dont play BF1 but probably there are different conditions between private matches and competitive matchmaking or better, the ingame aim assist could interfere with the antirecoil, messing up the values...
    Try to disable the 'Aim Assist' option from the game menu and check if the problem persists.

Has there been an update in BF1 lately?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yea here is one if you dont mind sell cronus and learn how tto play