Results 1 to 6 of 6

Topic: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

  1. #1
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    Hi all.. im newbie here. bought CM couple weeks ago.. i managed to connect navigation controller using usb hub.. but how do i want to play mouse & navigation instead of using KB??

    1. when i open Xaim.. the navigation wont active
    2. i read forum said.. need to set DI.. but when i open DI setting.. no conttroller detected..

    please help..

    TQ

  2. #2
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    Still need help??

  3. #3
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    I am also having difficulty setting up the cronusmax pro to use my PS3 Move Navigation Controller and Mouse on my Xbox One.

    I have seen people using them on You Tube but there are no tutorials for setting this configuration up.

    Can someone please, please help me!

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    Quote Originally Posted by southmoor View Post
    I am also having difficulty setting up the cronusmax pro to use my PS3 Move Navigation Controller and Mouse on my Xbox One.

    I have seen people using them on You Tube but there are no tutorials for setting this configuration up.

    Can someone please, please help me!

    Thanks in advance.
    Pair ps3 nav to cm with usb (or Bluetooth)then connect another mini usb to computer open xaim go to the options on xaim menu uncheck ignore cm controller input

    Y'all should be good after ,,I know these guy's got no Tutorial of this

    ��

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Husslla For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    Quote Originally Posted by sharp_aiming9 View Post
    Hi all.. im newbie here. bought CM couple weeks ago.. i managed to connect navigation controller using usb hub.. but how do i want to play mouse & navigation instead of using KB??

    1. when i open Xaim.. the navigation wont active
    2. i read forum said.. need to set DI.. but when i open DI setting.. no conttroller detected..

    please help..

    TQ
    Im currently using the Playstation Nav wand controller myself. I've been using it with the CM+ and my G502 mouse for the longest.
    You'll need to plug the PS Nav into your Laptop or PC and keep it plugged in by USB cord.
    In order for you computer and the CM+ to recognize the PS Nav you'll need to download and install virtual Xbox 360 Drivers with this program SCP DS3 Software https://mega.nz/#!2Z9UQRiL!PKL5iS0aJ...Y4rtVnbABRx49s
    Heres a YT tutorial on installing SCP it's easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

    After you done all this XAIM should recognize your PS NAV controller as a XB 360 controller in the DI drop down box. It'll work.
    Good luck.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocaine Dust75 For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: NEED HELP TO SET MOUSE & NAVIGATION CONTROLLER

    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Husslla View Post
    Pair ps3 nav to cm with usb (or Bluetooth)then connect another mini usb to computer open xaim go to the options on xaim menu uncheck ignore cm controller input

    Y'all should be good after ,,I know these guy's got no Tutorial of this

    ��
    - - - Updated - - -

    thank you i'll give this a go

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine Dust75 View Post
    Im currently using the Playstation Nav wand controller myself. I've been using it with the CM+ and my G502 mouse for the longest.
    You'll need to plug the PS Nav into your Laptop or PC and keep it plugged in by USB cord.
    In order for you computer and the CM+ to recognize the PS Nav you'll need to download and install virtual Xbox 360 Drivers with this program SCP DS3 Software https://mega.nz/#!2Z9UQRiL!PKL5iS0aJ...Y4rtVnbABRx49s
    Heres a YT tutorial on installing SCP it's easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

    After you done all this XAIM should recognize your PS NAV controller as a XB 360 controller in the DI drop down box. It'll work.
    Good luck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •