Topic: Lets give thanks to Boosnickerty thread started post your thanks Please READ MORE

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Lets give thanks to Boosnickerty thread started post your thanks Please READ MORE

To write these scripts are hard in the past few days Boosnickerty have took time and posted some nice Injustice 2 Scripts.

I like to say thanks to you
    Boosnickerty. and keep up the good work and keep the scripts coming

Boosnickerty or any other script writers here's an idea,how about adding double clicks combo also,like if a combo starts with X use the double click X button to start the combos
    this way you can get more combos into your scripts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleveakabig For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Lets give thanks to Boosnickerty thread started post your thanks Please READ MORE

Cheers Sir! You have done an amazing job with these scripts! I have been so frustrated trying them myself! Thank you again!!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Lets give thanks to Boosnickerty thread started post your thanks Please READ MORE

thanks again man these new scripts are the bomb.I see a lot of views on his scripts and i know they have been download by many of you give this guy thanks.
    Because if you don't,he may stop taking out of his time making,coming up with the right timing for the combos to work ect.
    To provide us with these very nice scripts.
    If you download any scripts give this man a thanks you and a shout out for his free work

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

EXCATLY!!!! GIVE THANKS! IT'S FREE!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Many tks!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thank you very much, if You don't have DLC characters I can give them to You for the new scripts.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

HUGE THANKS MAN!
    I CAN ALSO PURCHASE THE DLC CHARACTERS FOR YOU TO SCRIPT IF YOU NEED IT.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'll make DLC scripts once I get a new CM+ lol the device is so fragile

Tags for this Topic