Topic: Say Boom do you have a script for green lantern,B Manta and HellboyI know it take ti

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Say Boom do you have a script for green lantern,B Manta and HellboyI know it take ti

I know it take time also how about one for cat woman,wonder woman
    thanks in advance

One more thing Boom your scripts got something in them to change the light colors by pressing the L trigger its also change the combos in your scripts.you have to reset your cronus setting to get the scripts to work like they should again.So leave that options out of your scripts

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Say Boom do you have a script for green lantern,B Manta and HellboyI know it tak

I already posted a green lantern one, someone else posted wonder woman, maybe manta later at some point. no hellboy, sorry but I'm not fond of that character. L2 is only used for delayed wake-ups, so using that button was a way to add more combos to a script. if you hit L2, it changes the light to red, just hit L2 again (making the light purple) and you'll be fine. you don't need to reset your cronus.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Say Boom do you have a script for green lantern,B Manta and HellboyI know it tak

ok Mr. Smart #ss,meaning in a good way you figured out a way to get more out of your scripts.Dam you're good