Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Exclamation Star Wars: Battlefront 2 GamePack

The Star Wars Battlefront 2 GamePack introduces a bunch of great mods, including all Default In Game Layout and with the Bumper Swap option, Anti Recoil aswell for Inverted Axis Players, Adjustable Recoil Parameter to have No Recoil on all Guns which you can use in the Game, Auto Sprint with two Options, Hair Triggers, Aim Assist, Burst Fire and Shot Modes.

List of Features and Instructions:

Class 1: In Game Button Layou
    t

Mod0 = Default
    Mod1 = Alternate
    Mod2 = Lefty
    Mod3 = Lefty Alternate
    Mod4 = Default [Swapped]
    Mod5 = Alternate [Swapped]
    Mod6 = Lefty [Swapped]
    Mod7 = Lefty Alternate [Swapped]

NOTE:

Every single In Game Button Layout are available, even Trigger Swapped!

Want to use the game specific control options but other MODS make this impossible and only allow you to use the universal layouts? No problem. All the 'Soldier Button' options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: In Game Stick Layout

Mod0 = Default
    Mod1 = Southpaw
    Mod2 = Legacy

NOTE:
    Every single In Game Stick Layout are available!

Select the Stick Layout you use in game here so the Anti-Recoil MOD knows which one you aim with. All the 'Stick Layouts' options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 3: Aim Assist V5

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled (Controller)
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Mouse)

NOTE:

New Feature: Aim Assist is now developed for both Controllers and for Mouse users! (Note: To use a GamePack with Mouse & Keyboard will require 2 x CronusMAX or a XIM4)

Aim Assist will make your Crosshair wiggle a bit, to trick the Aim Assist system to be on.
    We use that exploit and make the Aim Assist System from the Game to be always on.

Auto Aim will make your Crosshair stick to your enemy.

*The Aim Assist strength depends always on the Game and also weapon.

Class 4: Aim Assist: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:

Adjusting Aim Assist Strength for "Class5"

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means more stregth for the Aim Assist Mod.
    A lower value means less strength for the Aim Assist Mod.

Caution:

Aim Assist Mod will make your Crosshair wiggle.
    The highest values does not mean that you will have the best result.
    You have to find out your value for your own sensitivity.

Try to find a value that makes your crosshair wiggle a bit, but not too much that it makes aiming not possible anymore.

Class 5: Anti-Recoil Control System V2

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Y Inverted)

NOTE:

The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.
    Each mod can adjust the compensation power for the 'Recoil Control System'.

You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

See Class #6 for adjustable parameter.

**This also fixes the XIM4 Mouse jittering (Error occured since ~2015/16).

Class 6: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:

The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

Class 7: Rapid Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [Fastest Possible]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [Adjustable Parameter]

NOTE:
    When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.
    Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

See Class #7 for adjustable parameter.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF = L2/LT + DPAD DOWN

Class 8: Rapid Fire Speed: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:

Adjusting Rapid Fire Speed for "Class7" "Mod2"

You can choose a value between 10 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a slower rate of fire.
    A lower value means a higher rate of fire.

Class 9: Burst Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled (ADS Only)
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Always)

ADS Only means Burst Fire is only active while aiming.
    Always means Burst Fire is always active while aiming and hip fire.

Burst Fire mods turns your Gun into a Burst Firing Gun, you can save more bullets and have a better accuracy.
    So you can hit the target better and achieve more headshots because your are more precise.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF = L2/LT + DPAD DOWN

Class 9: Shot Mode

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Jumpshot (On Fire)
    Mod2 = Jumpshot (Scope Only)
    Mod3 = Jumpshot (Fire Only)
    Mod5 = Sideshot (Scope Only)
    Mod6 = Sideshot (Fire Only)

NOTE:
    These are Shotmodes, you will perform a selected Shotmove when you Fire or ADS.
    These mods are made for being a hard target while fighting your enemy.
    Normally people with expensive Scuf controllers do these moves, now you can do it without pressing any extra button.

Jumpshot: You will jump while shooting
    Sideshot: You will strafe while shooting

On Fire: You will perform the shotmove aslong as you press the Fire Button
    On Scope: You will perform the shotmove aslong as you hold the ADS Button and shoot
    Fire Only: You will perform the shotmove only when you Fire and not ADS

Class 11: Auto Sprint

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Always On
    Mod2 = Press Sensitive

NOTE:
    If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

Class 12: Hair Triggers

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    Star Wars applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

Changelog:

Version 1.0: GamePack released [20.Nov.17]
    Version 1.1: Bug Fixes and Updated Instructions [31.Aug.19]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 GamePack

Do you share your codes for:
    Aim Assist V5
    Anti-Recoil Control System V2
    I would like to install this in my gpc script.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spegeli View Post
    Do you share your codes for:

I would like to install this in my gpc script.
    sadly, we cant share gamepack's content

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Awesome pack, how do you enable it? Downloaded and programmed but when in game I cannot turn cronus from purple to red.

I understand how to enable rapid fire (L2+Down) but for example on U4 its right on Dpad to turn red and left for purple ie mod on and off

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Does this work for PC? If not, any alternatives?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HazVanDamme View Post
    Does this work for PC? If not, any alternatives?
    CronusMAX works with PC so.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jed_earl View Post
    Awesome pack, how do you enable it? Downloaded and programmed but when in game I cannot turn cronus from purple to red.

I understand how to enable rapid fire (L2+Down) but for example on U4 its right on Dpad to turn red and left for purple ie mod on and off
    Setup is the exact same for ALL gamepacks. However you are quoting specific functions that only work with the Uncharted 4 pack.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi understand that I used the U4 as an example but left and right on the d pad does not function the same.

I've tried every button combo and none seem to work, I have downloaded and programmed correctly.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    CronusMAX works with PC so.......

- - - Updated - - -
    Yea sure, but only have been using it for PS4 the last years and switched to PC - to clarify my question: Does it work with the default ingame settings of BF2 (Mouse+Keyboard).

Regards,
    hvd

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

can you apply swap triggers
    L2 & R2 > L1 & R1

Whats the best aim assist value to use

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can you explain me Shot Mode? what is the function of each one in the game?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Please add/Make changes
    Perfect Auto cooldown
    flipped layout L1/L2 > R1/R2
    hold & release adjustable rapid fire
    a “clear instruction” on how to use aim assist V5 best in game setting to compliment the settings etc etc

please explain what’s the best aim assist value to use that gives best effect.
    Have to make this gamepack stand out from first one as it’s basically the same as battlefront 1 minus the aim assist option buts it’s in clear how to use it correctly and to its best ability. I’ve waited a long time for this gamepack and I hate to see it not shine and be the same as before is a huge disappointment to me.
    Thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clockworkbullet For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

aim assist seems not to work doesn't help not sure whats it doing. please explain.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I will add a detailed instruction how to use it right soon.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey any updates ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Where is th gamepack for SWBF2? I can't find it

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Are there any videos of this gamepack working ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfganghof For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

detailed instructions was promised 4weeks ago.
    ��

21. The Following User Says Thank You to clockworkbullet For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It's working? I could not make it work here.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

The Swapped is still the same the L2 is not L1 but still still L2 and the Right is is the same

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spike237 View Post
    The Swapped is still the same the L2 is not L1 but still still L2 and the Right is is the same
    Ill check.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkbullet View Post
    Please add/Make changes
    Perfect Auto cooldown
    flipped layout L1/L2 > R1/R2
    hold & release adjustable rapid fire
    a “clear instruction” on how to use aim assist V5 best in game setting to compliment the settings etc etc

please explain what’s the best aim assist value to use that gives best effect.
    Have to make this gamepack stand out from first one as it’s basically the same as battlefront 1 minus the aim assist option buts it’s in clear how to use it correctly and to its best ability. I’ve waited a long time for this gamepack and I hate to see it not shine and be the same as before is a huge disappointment to me.
    Thanks.
    Instruction or video with Aim Assist included would be nice.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Expect a update soon

27. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Expect a update soon
    I know you are busy. Thank you!

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Now finally I have time for Battlefront 2, any wishes for it?
    Please post it in the next 24hrs here.

ToDo:
    - Instructions
    - Check for Layout bugs

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I find the auto run stops and freezes. I run and stop, run and stop constantly on PS4.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Now finally I have time for Battlefront 2, any wishes for it?
    Please post it in the next 24hrs here.

ToDo:
    - Instructions
    - Check for Layout bugs
    The sensitivities I use, which I gathered from numerous other post on the Battlefront forums are:

Zoomed Sensitivity: 60%
    Soldier Sensitivity: 18,19, or 20%
    Stick Deadzones: 5%

I also use the alternate configuration for the Soldier Buttons: (See below)

Additionally, yes, sometimes the auto run does stop working. It's not too big of a pain though.

However, the Aim Assist is quite jittery. I realize the Aim Assist works by targeting the torso area of the opposing player, but sometimes it makes it difficult to target the head area. That's probably just a consequence of using the Aim Assist exploit. I honestly believe the development group, DICE, screwed up the AIM ASSIST in the game and it's not the script. The script definitely helps though. I would like to know how to properly tune the Aim Assist exploit for maximum effect (if there is such a thing). The only time you really notice a large juddering effect is using the 2X Scopes. I have tried all the settings and the recommended setting seem to work the best.

One problem I know for sure is that the SideShot feature when firing only does not work. I have never tried the JumpShot when firing only so I can not attest if it is working or not. I usually don't use the shot feature for scoped shots because many of the scoped shots are at longer distances.

The anti-recoil values seem to be on the lower end for this game. If I am not mistaken, with my sensitivities, around 27 to 30 depending on the soldiers class and weapon.

The rapid fire works as well. Most weapons work well in the 24 to 20 range on the gamepack. There really is not a way to overclock the rapid fire like in other FPS or 3PS games.

There is no reload feature. I mean there is but it's called weapon cooling. And it's pretty simple to hit the gold sweet spot every time.

Really the only thing I could recommend is a multiple barrel roll combo. Maybe like where you do a barrel roll 3 consecutive times. Or maybe two barrel rolls into a SideShot/JumpShot/DropShot combo. A quick on/off for the Aim Assist exploit for longer shots, maybe? An AIM ASSIST exploit tuning tutorial would be much appreciated but I know that is very time consuming.

Those are just what I have observed and some opinions. Will you be adding the Aim Assist V6?

I play on XB1X.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I could not upload the screen captures of the controller configuration and settings but I listed my settings correctly and you already know the Alternate Configuration because you have it listed in the gamepack.

I forgot one thing! Do you think adding a easy profile selection would be beneficial? There are only 4 soldier classes in the game. I have noticed that the anti-recoil values for all the weapons in a particular class are pretty much the same. I have noticed the same for rapid fire in a particular class as well. The only major change comes when you switch classes and not weapons. I guess that's more of an FYI than anything else. The rapid fire changes slightly among weapons in a class but shit if I can tell a difference in the anti-recoil between two weapons in the same class.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by convivium View Post
    I could not upload the screen captures of the controller configuration and settings but I listed my settings correctly and you already know the Alternate Configuration because you have it listed in the gamepack.

I forgot one thing! Do you think adding a easy profile selection would be beneficial? There are only 4 soldier classes in the game. I have noticed that the anti-recoil values for all the weapons in a particular class are pretty much the same. I have noticed the same for rapid fire in a particular class as well. The only major change comes when you switch classes and not weapons. I guess that's more of an FYI than anything else. The rapid fire changes slightly among weapons in a class but shit if I can tell a difference in the anti-recoil between two weapons in the same class.
    please try upload picture with settings used, just print screen on laptop and crop it just to fit the Cronus settings. It would help a lot of people like myself set the correct settings .

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkbullet View Post
    please try upload picture with settings used, just print screen on laptop and crop it just to fit the Cronus settings. It would help a lot of people like myself set the correct settings .
    Maybe?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Would this gamepack work for Starwars battlefront 2015?
    i mean by in which the aim assist would have same effect ..

in in regards to added options please could you just make it similar to the first Starwars battlefront gamepack but just give a working antirecoil and aim assist system like the first one was missing.
    if possible could antirecoil be in effect in both zooming in and hip firing I noticed it stopped working when zooming in and firing the blaster.

ablity to put a custom color light bar on controller would be nice too be cool to have green, I know this is possible because I use that in a custom gpc script.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast