Topic: Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 and CronusMax

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 and CronusMax

Hello guys,
    I dream to use my FANATEC ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 in Dirt 4 or Project CARS 2 but i cant...
    I use Fanatec Base v2, Pedals v3, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 without any problems.

Any suggestions are welcome

Nicolas

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 and CronusMax

This may be possible if you are plugging the handbrake into CSW base, as then you may be able to map it.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    This may be possible if you are plugging the handbrake into CSW base, as then you may be able to map it.
    It is plugged direct in base but won't work. I guess because the handbrake it is a axe not a button or because the in game is Logitech G29 without options for put a handbrake..

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasTAP View Post
    It is plugged direct in base but won't work. I guess because the handbrake it is a axe not a button or because the in game is Logitech G29 without options for put a handbrake..
    If it registers in the device monitor, you can map it to a button that you wouldn't mind sacrificing on the g29, or whatever button GT Sport is expecting.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you for your suggestion but i need the handbrake in Dirt 4 or Project Cars 2 not in GT Sport