Topic: [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

[RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

Anyone found a decent mouse setting and a nice layout setting? I recently purchased the game on xbox after my friends on pc stopped playing.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Talking Re: [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

I found an amazing one (my preference)

Deadzone: 18
    Sensitivity: 22.500
    Acceleration: 0.320
    Smoothness: 42
    Deadzone Shape: Circle (or whatever it says there that isnt a square)

your welcome

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

in game settings? *_*

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

Exactly, what are the in-game settings? Most people on Rainbow Six Siege threads always post the mouse settings, but never the in-game settings. That's a huge component, aswell..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

USE

Vertical: 100
    Horizontal: 100
    Left stick Deadzone: 10
    Right Stick Deadzone: 10
    ADS: 65

FYI guys if you werent retards you would have noticed that the guy that makes the tutorials for the cronus max plus tells you that you have to use maximum sensitivity on everything :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HunterPlayzYT For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

DPI?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HunterPlayzYT View Post
    I found an amazing one (my preference)

Deadzone: 18
    Sensitivity: 22.500
    Acceleration: 0.320
    Smoothness: 42
    Deadzone Shape: Circle (or whatever it says there that isnt a square)

your welcome
    hey, would you mind posting a screenshot of your button mapping? Thanks

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Como tienen asignados los botones en su teclado ya el moverse a los lados y acuchillar es con la misma tecla y en el mause para apuntar simpre debo dejar presionado?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus140920 View Post
    Como tienen asignados los botones en su teclado ya el moverse a los lados y acuchillar es con la misma tecla y en el mause para apuntar simpre debo dejar presionado?
    Exactly, what are the in-game settings? Most people on Rainbow Six Siege threads always post the mouse settings, but never the in-game settings. That's a huge component, aswell..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Sorry mate but you should not say things like this, many people come here looking for help, which means the person dont know anything about cronusmax settings.
    like you said that Sensitivity is 100% when ads sensitivity is 65% so it is not 100%

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Question Re: [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings

Does this apply to both modules? greetings.