Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

can i set in cgi the ar release i think the problem for antirecoil with long scope is here,
    because i set the short scope a 35/40 and is good, but a long scope a 70 and when a try to compensate the ar release is olny + 5/10 the antirecoil go in off and the aim go up whit spint, sorry for my english but I'm talian

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hey! I’ve set my game pack up, PUBG Smart Edition, I have plugged it into my Xbox, and I can see that my recoil has been completely reduced, but, it’s only for 1 weapon and 1 scope?

I tried an M4 with a red dot, and there was no recoil (I had to set anti-recoil value to 65 to get it right) but when I put another scope (4x or anything else) there’s still recoil? And any other gun I use has recoil too, how comes it’s only working for one gun?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Also, when I am pressing the buttons required to initiate mod option, nothing is happening?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

EDIT: I now have anti-recoil on both weapons, i realised i did not scroll down when configuring the game pack to see the ret of the options (profile 2) so that part is sorted

but.....

I only have anti-recoil on 1x/iron sights... When i equip a 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x scopes, the recoil is back.. Same 2 weapon profiles, 1&2, but the anti-recoil only kicks in on 1x, how can i make it so that i have anti-recoil no matter what scope im using?

I've installed the PUBG Smart Edition. Do I need a script instead or?

Hope someone can help

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Every guns recoil is different, every scopes recoil is different for the same gun. You just have to pick your favorite 2 and set them up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sac dunker For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sac dunker View Post
    Every guns recoil is different, every scopes recoil is different for the same gun. You just have to pick your favorite 2 and set them up.
    Yes, ive got the recoil sorted for whatever two guns i use, but only with 1x scope... with anything higher than a 1x scope, the recoil is completely there, no change at all....

SILVER III

User Info Menu

That is because the recoil is different for each scope. It is not just by the weapon. You need to set the profile up for the gun and scope of your choice. Only two profiles.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Right, but the thing is, there is no option to set for scopes, only just anti-recoil value for profile 1, and 2, https://cronusmax.com/manual/pubg.htm as you can see here (just scroll down a tiny bit its the first image) no way to set for scopes. Im guessing this PUBG gamepack only has set anti-recoil for profile 1 and two and just for basic iron sights/1x.

I would like to know how to set it for scopes

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yes, I understand. I used this profile before, so for example, you could set profile 1 for M4 with 1x. Then profile 2 for m4 with 4x. Same gun but very different recoil patterns. That’s all you can do with this profile.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Okay, how do you set the scope for the gun/profile? Because I cannot see that option anywhere. All i can see is 'anti-recoil control power' for profile 1 and profile 2, and they recoil adjustment is fine, but as soon as i use any scope other than a red-dot/holo/iron sights, the recoil is back.

Can you please tell me how to set it for a scope?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there aim assist in the pubg gamepack smart edition??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey batts, i m gonna buy the cronus just for pubg but i have a question , is there aim assist on ur pubg gamepack ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Playerunknowns Battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    when will this go live ?
    Cuál sería una buena configuración para el Anti recoil
    : |: |

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kenyyybeauzile View Post
    hey batts, i m gonna buy the cronus just for pubg but i have a question , is there aim assist on ur pubg gamepack ?
    There is no in-game aim assist. Wouldn't do any good. You can move/shake the cross-hairs all you want. Will not change anything.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I’m honestly confused as hell. Some of us are new to this device. I don’t understand how to use anti recoil. It’s so confusing the explanation. Like does the instructions apply for inverted as well? and is it only LT and LB to change the recoil. Does it save it always to the Cronus, or do I have to load it from my computer everyday? How does it work with inverted? And simple explanation would be appreciated.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

When firing a weapon games simulate recoil. With automatic weapons you will see the cross-hair climb as you fire and you have to apply force in the opposite direction to the joystick to push the aim back down. A basic Anti-Recoil MOD tries to do that for you. When you press the fire button the script starts adding a value that pulls the cross-hairs in the opposite direction. When it says "adjust anti-recoil" it simply means increase or decease the value that is being applied. If you fire the weapon and the cross-hairs are moving upwards, you want to increase that value. If the cross-hairs start moving downwards then you need to decrease it. You're not going to find a perfect value that turns the weapon into a laser. You're looking to make it controllable.

Inverted - Without going into a complicated explanation about the Y axis and what inverted is actually doing, if the script or GamePack has an option for Inverted-Y (I assume you play inverted) select it and also select the in-game option. The script/GP should take care of the reset. The same principals above apply when adjust the value for anti-recoil. Don't worry about it being inverted....a larger number will still pull the cross-hairs down more than a smaller.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've tried to search this forum to answer my question with no luck.

Recently after 1 or two games my anti recoil settings randomly change and the anti recoil is too strong. I can adjust the first gun setting, however when I attempt the second setting the MOD menu blinking blue LEDs do not appear. Instead a solid green LED turns on.

I can not adjust recoil in this green LED MOD menu and have to reset my Cronus and recalibrate. As well when I exit my secondary gun is binded on burst fire (white LED) for some odd reason ( I never use burst setting).

I answered my own question trying to figure out what was happening.

The Cornus detects I swhich profiles and this causes a change in settings. If I switch profiles back my settings are how I saved.
    I think this should be noted somewhere in the overview and explanation of this script.

If this is normal for Cronus to detect profiles I am very sorry for my ignorance, this was my first time applying it to a game.

Thank you!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

After every patch there's changes to recoil even if they don't state it. Plus your latency and packet loss will affect what your seeing vs what the network sees. I gave a custom script i modified to my standard that's only anti recoil and hair triggers with 12 profiles all on 1 slot. When i get home i can send it to you with my sensitivities plus pack

All ar have 2x angled grip and comp

All smgs are vertical grip red dot suppressor besides micro and vector do better with comps

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

i´m new at the CM+ Community and thanx for your great work.

I´m little bit confused about the manuals or i can`t find something for my problem.
    So i have some questions:

I have the CM+ on the XBox One with XBox One Controller.
    Installed the pack like in the manuals written with Type B, etc... the mods work, so far i can see it.

But...when i toggle the mods/stick on, the Y, X (except fast reload) & A - Buttons haven`t any function.
    Also i cant never open the Map, because its on the Optionsbutton, where the Toggle on/off - Funktion is.

So i have to toggle the mods on & off during fights to use them?
    Otherwise if the mods on, i cant jump, collect or swap weapons....

Is this correct? I hope not.
    What can i do, to get the full functionality of the Controller with the mods always on?

Sorry for bad english, hope you can understand me.

Greets

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Perfect, thankyou!!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Whats the best value for ak no recoil?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ggyaner View Post
    Whats the best value for ak no recoil?
    I use value 28 when I'm using ak, it makes it about level for me.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks dude, is there anyone who can share his no recoil settings for me? Thanks a lot :-)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

why can i not find this pack? when i search by author anything?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cspg305 View Post
    why can i not find this pack? when i search by author anything?
    reread the first message and don't forget to watch the video...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Anyone good anti recoil Settings?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ggyaner View Post
    Anyone good anti recoil Settings?
    I'd go to training and find the recoil that best for the weapons you use, others recoil setting might be best for them and not for you because of attachments, internet connection, server lag and such

Like for assault rifles I use 28, pistols I use 32, weapons i consider heavy i use 34 to 36.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425