Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 747

Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

  1. #61
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKraut View Post
    Are you using the 2xCronusPlus setup that Lexus described in the 2014 post?
    no i am using a xim4 and a cronusmax plus i do have 3 cm

  2. #62
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    great can not wait for it to go live as i seem to die as the ads is slow and crap in game
    having to click twice is a head doer
    same as reload holding x is mental
    lets hope the auto run works well
    thanks for all the effort you are putting into this game x22dot respect
    Try 1.2 now and please provide feedback - thanks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:


  4. #63
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    Yeah same not working
    Can I see GamePack Configuration Window and all your settings (both cronus and in game)? Just saying "not working" is pretty useless for me - thanks

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  6. #64
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    I'm not able to turn it on. I have it on my correct memory slot, what button would I use to do that (some games are view+A)

  7. #65
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Update to V1.2:

    + added "Fast ADS"
    + added "Easy Reload"
    + changed "Auto Run" Code
    reload is little faster but not on right stick
    ads still same
    auto run works ok

    i message you the ads script that works good can you have a look plz

    the script i have been using takes reload away from X and makes it on right stick as X does so much stuff
    so only have to press right stick and not hold it .

    ads as been made to 1 press and not 2 presses witch is a lot better and faster for fights

  8. #66
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu


  9. #67
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by burnie mac View Post
    I'm not able to turn it on. I have it on my correct memory slot, what button would I use to do that (some games are view+A)
    All gamepacks are enabled by default.

    Enable/Disable shortcuts are the same for ALL GamePacks


  10. #68
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    reload is little faster but not on right stick
    ads still same
    auto run works ok

    i message you the ads script that works good can you have a look plz

    the script i have been using takes reload away from X and makes it on right stick as X does so much stuff
    so only have to press right stick and not hold it .

    ads as been made to 1 press and not 2 presses witch is a lot better and faster for fights
    Program the GamePack in a bit again.
    It is not a Code Error.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  12. #69
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    All gamepacks are enabled by default.

    Enable/Disable shortcuts are the same for ALL GamePacks

    thank you so much i will try i didnt know what ihave to press thank you

  13. #70
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle-Strejda View Post
    thank you so much i will try i didnt know what ihave to press thank you
    if you have the game pack in slot 1 press the black square with number 1 on it and it will bring a menu box up for you to alter and configure

  14. #71
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Reprogram GamePack now again.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  16. #72
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    thank you we can do sqaud if you want when they fix reload and ads

  17. #73
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    i cant fk wait :-) it should be update today for pubg ,,,i have 2 win today :-)

  18. #74
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Reprogram GamePack now again.
    you are a star man it all works good

    now i can go give this a good try in a game
    i am so excited

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  20. #75
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    is it work now ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    add me UncleStrejda1

  21. #76
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    you are a star man it all works good

    now i can go give this a good try in a game
    i am so excited
    What is reprogram means?

  22. #77
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    right the ads works a treat
    the reload on the right stick works a treat
    rapidfire works a treat and rocks like hell
    anti recoil works a treat

    i have not tried the shot modes as i dont use them

    but its a big thumbs up from me

    thank you very much sir x22dot

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  24. #78
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    right the ads works a treat
    the reload on the right stick works a treat
    rapidfire works a treat and rocks like hell
    anti recoil works a treat

    i have not tried the shot modes as i dont use them

    but its a big thumbs up from me

    thank you very much sir x22dot
    what is your anti recoil value? And rapid fire value?

  25. #79
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    what is your anti recoil value? And rapid fire value?
    i use rf 16
    ar 26

  26. #80
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    i use rf 16
    ar 26
    What is reprogram means?

  27. #81
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    its work perfect thank you x22DOT YOU ARE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krakonos For This Useful Post:


  29. #82
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Its working on me too. Everything is function and working good thank you bro for your hardwork this is the greatest gamepack for greatest game ever

  30. #83
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Very nice just goto last 7 and got taken from behind

    deffo the best going at the min
    i need to turn rf down i am running out of ammo too fast

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    What is reprogram means?
    ??

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  32. #84
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    I just won chicken dinner with 8 kills awesome omg this pack made my day

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medre007 For This Useful Post:


  34. #85
    MASTER GUARDIAN II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    I just won chicken dinner with 8 kills awesome omg this pack made my day
    well done

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  36. #86
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    I just won chicken dinner with 8 kills awesome omg this pack made my day
    Haha well done

  37. #87
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Haha well done
    Been testing all day - here are my personal favorite settings.
    Attachment 4461

  38. #88
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKraut View Post
    Been testing all day - here are my personal favorite settings.
    Attachment 4461
    anti recoil 35? How is it? Im using 27 at the moment

  39. #89
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
    anti recoil 35? How is it? Im using 27 at the moment
    If he is playing on a lower sensitivity, he needs a higher number.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  41. #90
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    If he is playing on a lower sensitivity, he needs a higher number.
    In game sensitivity or? Can you explain little bit? Because im using xim4 and my sensitivity is like 10/10/7/7/5/4 in game. But different on xim app with 6000 dpi

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •