Topic: My th8a shifter doesnt work withvmy drivehub???

SILVER I

User Info Menu

My th8a shifter doesnt work withvmy drivehub???

Game: gt sport for ps4 pro. I have a thrustmaster tx wheel. T3pa pro pedals and TH8a shifter...but the shifter doesnt work. It connects to the steering wheel base via a telephone like connector (sorry, i forgot the actual name of this connector) i havent tried it with any other racing game. please any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

SOLUTION: found extra usb cable to hook to th8a in the old box. It came with 2 connectors.... doh!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: My th8a shifter doesnt work withvmy drivehub???

Ok....finally got a chance to try gt sport with the th8a shifter and it wouldnt work when i plugged it (th8a) into the drivehub acc. Usb port....so i tried plugging it directly into the ps4 pro and the shifting worked but there was no need to use the clutch. Also, the clutch was not working when I pressed the clutch pedal down. So, my question is....how do I get the clutch pedal to work? They are thrustmaster t3pa pro pedals btw. Thanks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: My th8a shifter doesnt work withvmy drivehub???

Quote Originally Posted by Notnilc20 View Post
    Game: gt sport for ps4 pro. I have a thrustmaster tx wheel. T3pa pro pedals and TH8a shifter...but the shifter doesnt work. It connects to the steering wheel base via a telephone like connector (sorry, i forgot the actual name of this connector) i havent tried it with any other racing game. please any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

SOLUTION: found extra usb cable to hook to th8a in the old box. It came with 2 connectors.... doh!
    That's weird! as I have the exact same setup & the th8a works with both cables.