Topic: Csl with P1 rim with GT sport

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Csl with P1 rim with GT sport

Hello everyone,

Thank you Cronus for making the drivehub, so far it's great.
    I'm using a Csl elite with a P1 rim and a 7spd shifter, all are working well, thanks!

I was wondering, while doing the driving school, #40, they ask you to "change the fuel map" using directional buttons, I'm pretty sure I have tried every combinations of buttons on my P1 rim, does anyone know how or what buttons this is mapped to? I'm not used to play GT, as I have always been in the Forza camp, I don't see anywhere how to remap buttons and so on.. I can't finish the driving school because you have to finish them one at a time..

Thank you!

Madzaw.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Csl with P1 rim with GT sport

Check the options / wheel settings, there you can remap pretty much all the buttons.
    I guess you have to change the settings for Logitech G29, as this is what both Fanatec emulates in compatibility mode and also what the DriveHub emulates AFAIK.
    The fuel map is the green MFD display btw, you can cycle between track view, radar view, TCS (blue), brake balance (red), fuel map (green, when available, usually only race cars, not N cars) and also torque distribution (yellow, only available on some 4WD cars like the Subaru WRX).

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Csl with P1 rim with GT sport

Quote Originally Posted by GeraldAT View Post
    Check the options / wheel settings, there you can remap pretty much all the buttons.
    I guess you have to change the settings for Logitech G29, as this is what both Fanatec emulates in compatibility mode and also what the DriveHub emulates AFAIK.
    The fuel map is the green MFD display btw, you can cycle between track view, radar view, TCS (blue), brake balance (red), fuel map (green, when available, usually only race cars, not N cars) and also torque distribution (yellow, only available on some 4WD cars like the Subaru WRX).

Worked like a charm! thank you so much!