Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Topic: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

And Here's Gotenks:

RS up and down are an overhead and a low. they do about 4000-4100 damage for 1 bar.

RS left and right are an overhead and a low that do more damage (around 4600) but will only work if you are in the corner, or carry your opponent to the corner by the end of the combo. They both take 1 meter as well.

LS up and down are an overhead and a low that do around 5200 damage for 3 bars. They work midscreen and in the corner.

LS left and right are generic combos for use after super dashes, anti-airs, dragon rushes, etc. one is meterless and the other takes 3 bars.

Enjoy! And I'm working on a few ways to make the scripts easier to use, feel free to give some suggestions if you have them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Here's Vegeta:

RS Right and left are combos that start with standing medium attack. RS right uses one bar and RS left uses 3, they both work midscreen and in the corner.

RS up is an overhead for 1 meter

RS down is a low for 1 meter

LS right is a meterless version of RS right and left

LS up and down are air-to-air combos for Vegeta. They can be used after super dashes, dragon rushes, basically in any situation where both you and your opponent are airborne. One is meterless and one uses 1 bar.

There is no LS left for Vegeta.

i always get an error for every script , 1: New*ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected DEFINE ('define') on line 16 column 0

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFelipe View Post
    i always get an error for every script , 1: New*ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected DEFINE ('define') on line 16 column 0
    There was an error with the forum that caused all the scripts on the first page to stop working, you can find working versions of them on the second page.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Here's Blue Goku (SSGSS):

RS right and left are combos that come out of standing medium, RS right does 4500 damage for 1 meter and RS left does 5500 damage for 3 meters.

RS up is an overhead that does 4400 damage for 1 bar.

RS down is a low that does 4900 damage for 1 bar.

LS Left is a combo from Goku's instant transmission teleport. Goku can teleport either in front of or behind the opponent depending on whether you pressed forward or back first; the combo will work from either teleport. Note that the back teleport doesn't work in the corner due to the way wallbounces work, sadly there's no way to make it work both midscreen and in the corner. It also won't work if your opponent is too high in the air.

LS Right is a combo for Goku's 'Super God Flash' unblockable. It does 2100 damage for 1 bar.

LS up and down are generic combos for use after things like super dashes, dragon rushes, anti-airs, Goku Blue's auto combo overhead, etc. LS up takes 1 bar while LS down is meterless. Note that the metered version won't work after an empty super dash, you'll have to save it for after dragon rushes, anti-airs, the auto-combo overhead, etc.

Enjoy! Now you can play a triple Goku team lol. I'm still planning to do Gotenks, and i'll do 16, Kid Buu, Blue Vegeta, Hit and all the rest at some point soon.
    sadly isn’t gunna work online , Right analog is used to bring down a small screen which messes up the combo , oh well though

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFelipe View Post
    sadly isn’t gunna work online , Right analog is used to bring down a small screen which messes up the combo , oh well though
    the combo still runs just the annoying black bar comes down.......

Anyway i've been doing some more tinkering around with these scripts and i've dug up a few tweeks/info that helped my game out alot:

for starters, the first super goku script needed a small tweek to make it work on the entire cast; i noticed fighting characters that were Freeza and smaller the RS right combo would whiff a bunch. After digging a bit i realized it was because his first set of "in the air" combo was codded to do light, light, auto-combo instead of light, medium. The difference is subtle but made all the difference. The auto combos in the game actually track your opponent so much so that it moves goku out of position against smaller characters. so i made some changes and now it works on 100% of the cast with online lag tested at up to 3 to 4 frames of lag.

secondly, the biggest issue with scripts in the game is that the pace of the game is so over the top, the idea of using more than one stick at a time just isn't reasonable. so after struggling to figure out how to change moves around and then the OP pointing me in the right direction, i was able to change my combos for each character to as follows: RS right is the basic BnB combo, RS down is the basic BnB crouching medium combo, RS up changed to Universal air combo, and RS left to Mix-up combo (IAD overhead or teleport combo etc.). My previous issue with the starting direction of combos was easily fixed by just pressing the correct direction for whatever combo after it starts and the combo always comes out the right way. Lastly i changed the swap script button to R3 and my fingers never have to go to another stick other than the RS. That doesn't leave many combos at my disposal but until someone comes up with a way to make R1 toggle a different set of RS combos this will have to do (wink, wink, hint ,hint).

I also noticed that the OP had snuck in some auto slot changes into his original 3 character reposted scripts so i've been messing with those and yeah they seem pretty solid for the first 2 thirds of the fight but after that you still have to check to make sure your on the right slot so its great so far but i'm not sure if its even possible to make work 100% of the time....

Some final notes:
    Gohons scripts seem to not work at all or are just not up to par with the rest of the scripts released so far. I've tried going in and tinkering with him but cant seem to get him to execute properly idk whats going on there
    I'm currently trying to "frankenstein" some script together from other characters to make it work for Cell but so far i can only get bare bones stuff working. can someone please explain what the 2 the 4 and the 0 mean in this script because i'm lost there:

2,DOWN,
    BTN1,

And if there's some plugin or something that coverts combos into this format that idk about someone please fill me in. I can make combos the normal way pretty easy but this new advanced language is like trying to learn spanish when all i can speak is 3rd grade english

Again thanks to the OP for all your hard work thus far and hopefully i will be competent enough to help you out someday.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BluMilk For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BluMilk View Post
    the combo still runs just the annoying black bar comes down.......

Anyway i've been doing some more tinkering around with these scripts and i've dug up a few tweeks/info that helped my game out alot:

for starters, the first super goku script needed a small tweek to make it work on the entire cast; i noticed fighting characters that were Freeza and smaller the RS right combo would whiff a bunch. After digging a bit i realized it was because his first set of "in the air" combo was codded to do light, light, auto-combo instead of light, medium. The difference is subtle but made all the difference. The auto combos in the game actually track your opponent so much so that it moves goku out of position against smaller characters. so i made some changes and now it works on 100% of the cast with online lag tested at up to 3 to 4 frames of lag.

secondly, the biggest issue with scripts in the game is that the pace of the game is so over the top, the idea of using more than one stick at a time just isn't reasonable. so after struggling to figure out how to change moves around and then the OP pointing me in the right direction, i was able to change my combos for each character to as follows: RS right is the basic BnB combo, RS down is the basic BnB crouching medium combo, RS up changed to Universal air combo, and RS left to Mix-up combo (IAD overhead or teleport combo etc.). My previous issue with the starting direction of combos was easily fixed by just pressing the correct direction for whatever combo after it starts and the combo always comes out the right way. Lastly i changed the swap script button to R3 and my fingers never have to go to another stick other than the RS. That doesn't leave many combos at my disposal but until someone comes up with a way to make R1 toggle a different set of RS combos this will have to do (wink, wink, hint ,hint).

I also noticed that the OP had snuck in some auto slot changes into his original 3 character reposted scripts so i've been messing with those and yeah they seem pretty solid for the first 2 thirds of the fight but after that you still have to check to make sure your on the right slot so its great so far but i'm not sure if its even possible to make work 100% of the time....

Some final notes:
    Gohons scripts seem to not work at all or are just not up to par with the rest of the scripts released so far. I've tried going in and tinkering with him but cant seem to get him to execute properly idk whats going on there
    I'm currently trying to "frankenstein" some script together from other characters to make it work for Cell but so far i can only get bare bones stuff working. can someone please explain what the 2 the 4 and the 0 mean in this script because i'm lost there:

2,DOWN,
    BTN1,

And if there's some plugin or something that coverts combos into this format that idk about someone please fill me in. I can make combos the normal way pretty easy but this new advanced language is like trying to learn spanish when all i can speak is 3rd grade english

Again thanks to the OP for all your hard work thus far and hopefully i will be competent enough to help you out someday.....
    Yea you’re right, the black bar just got me annoyed which made me mess up the combos. Anyways great information man you’re great ! I also noticed that gohan seems really awkward and wasn’t working. Do you mind sharing your scrip for goku ?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...pt-Manipulator

maybe that can do it. i know it has some options for converting codes. also if youre making universal combos from 10 minutes on this shows some tricks to extend them when it shouldnt usually work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtYw3mt3HMw

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ttttttttttt View Post
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...pt-Manipulator

maybe that can do it. i know it has some options for converting codes. also if youre making universal combos from 10 minutes on this shows some tricks to extend them when it shouldnt usually work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtYw3mt3HMw
    yea watching maximillian is how i figured out how to fix goku originally...
    i really wish i could make that goku combo be his RS bnb though; the double super is f'ing NUTZ!
    maybe ill take a stab at it once i get done failing at my franken-cell script

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Yeah, Goku was the first script I did and at the time I didn't know about the difference between auto-combos and manual ones. I'm trying out a few ideas to make the scripts easier to use and am going to re-release Goku when I'm done with it, the combos will do more damage too.

Here's an example of how to do that with Goku:

All the combos now work from RS, they change with R1, and the LED will change from blue to red when the (former) LS combos are active. There are some problems with the combos themselves now but this is just an example.

Oops! I didn't mean to leave that in.
    There's no way to make it work 100% of the time, because there's no way to make it so that the same button always tags in the same character. Eventually the order will get messed up and the auto changes will never work again. I don't think I'll include that in any other scripts for that reason, its nice at the beginning of a round but can screw you at the end if you aren't paying close attention to what script you have loaded. If you want to get rid of it, delete these lines:

After looking into it, I found out that Gohan's 'light grenade' combos are character specific, they don't work on everyone. I'll probably redo him at some point soon.

2,DOWN,
    BTN1,

And yes, script manipulator is the program i use to convert the combos into data segments. You can download it off of the script manipulator subforum, the convert combos into data segments tool is in the fighting games tab at the top.

Good luck with scripting! It would definitely be nice to see someone else posting DBFZ scripts, I don't think I will do every character for this game.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Any eta on gotenks?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

gotenks is already up, hes on the second page.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Alright, here's a new Goku with a few changes to how the script works:

The biggest change is that now you can activate combos by pressing the buttons that would start them. Once the combo has started, you can let go of any directional buttons and the combo will still run. To cancel the combo you just let go of the attack button. So to do a 2M combo you could just press down + triangle, you only need to hold on to triangle to keep the combo going, and you would cancel the combo by just letting go of triangle. I also tweaked the combos to do more damage.

holding 2M (down + triangle) will do a combo out of crouching medium.
    holding 9H (up/forward + circle) will do a combo out of IAD heavy (overhead).
    holding 6L (forward + square) will do a combo out of standing medium.
    holding 2H (down + circle) will do a combo out of crouching heavy.
    holding R1/RB will do a combo out of a dragon rush.
    releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross. Its a little awkward but it had to be done this way to make the combo work regardless of how far away you start the super dash. This also means that you have to have super dash assigned to R2/RT for the combo to work (it is assigned to that button by default).

If you'd rather use stick combos there are still some assigned to right stick.

Right stick up and down are still overhead/low combos.
    Right stick right is a combo out of standing medium.
    Right stick left is a generic combo that can be used after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.
    In the future if people prefer this format I will probably put unique or different combos on the right stick (like instant transmission combos for Goku Black, Golden Frieza combos for Frieza, etc.)

R3 now loads a different memory slot in your CronusMax instead of L3.

There's nothing on left stick anymore.

Tell me what you think of the new format. If people prefer it I can remake all the previous scripts I've posted to work this way, and do any new scripts I make like this.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Alright, here's a new Goku with a few changes to how the script works:

The biggest change is that now you can activate combos by pressing the buttons that would start them. Once the combo has started, you can let go of any directional buttons and the combo will still run. To cancel the combo you just let go of the attack button. So to do a 2M combo you could just press down + triangle, you only need to hold on to triangle to keep the combo going, and you would cancel the combo by just letting go of triangle. I also tweaked the combos to do more damage.

releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross. Its a little awkward but it had to be done this way to make the combo work regardless of how far away you start the super dash. This also means that you have to have super dash assigned to R2/RT for the combo to work (it is assigned to that button by default).

If you'd rather use stick combos there are still some assigned to right stick.

Right stick left is a generic combo that can be used after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.
    In the future if people prefer this format I will probably put unique or different combos on the right stick (like instant transmission combos for Goku Black, Golden Frieza combos for Frieza, etc.)

R3 now loads a different memory slot in your CronusMax instead of L3.

There's nothing on left stick anymore.

Tell me what you think of the new format. If people prefer it I can remake all the previous scripts I've posted to work this way, and do any new scripts I make like this.
    cool stuff dude ill be checking this out as soon as i get a chance

after my last post i actually messed around with the script manipulator and it was WAY easier to work with than i was expecting; i was able to input the double ultimate combo from that maxmillian video into your goku script and right before i was gonna share you dropped more cool code on me lol...
    puting the combos on the actual button pressed to initiate it is a brilliant idea for sure; cant wait to test it out

keep up the good work!!!
    any idea whats character your gonna work on next cause i think i can actually do a whole character now but i don't want to step on your toes at all... so to speak...

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

good job. i prefer it this way, one thing i would like is if you could make LS mimic the D pad, so for example if you press down on LS+triangle it would do the same as if you pressed down on D pad and triangle rather than it doing nothing. for people like me and others using an xbox 360 pad/other controllers with crap D pads. maybe most wont use it but LS is doing nothing right now so if its easy to code i certainly would.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

That's a pretty sexy way to bind combos.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

this a better way to combine auto & manual combos

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i'm absolutely loving this new format justframe, keep it up

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's a new and improved Teen Gohan:

I made a few small changes to this script from the Goku one. Left stick is now usable, you can move and do combos out of it as if it were the d-pad. It feels a little stiff to me, but I always play fighting games on the pad and I'm not used to using a stick at all so I don't know if its just me or if the script needs more fine-tuning. Let me know how it works for you.

You can now press select/back to turn the R3 character switcher on or off. When it is off, the LED will be red. This is so that you can more easily use the record/playback function in practice mode while using the scripts.

The combos have been tweaked and should work on all characters, at the cost of some damage.

releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross.

I'll have all the other scripts updated to work with the new format soon and I'll post another Goku with the left-stick and R3 changes along with them. After that I plan to get to work on Android 16.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Here's a new and improved Teen Gohan:

I made a few small changes to this script from the Goku one. Left stick is now usable, you can move and do combos out of it as if it were the d-pad. It feels a little stiff to me, but I always play fighting games on the pad and I'm not used to using a stick at all so I don't know if its just me or if the script needs more fine-tuning. Let me know how it works for you.

You can now press select/back to turn the R3 character switcher on or off. When it is off, the LED will be red. This is so that you can more easily use the record/playback function in practice mode while using the scripts.

The combos have been tweaked and should work on all characters, at the cost of some damage.

releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross.

I'll have all the other scripts updated to work with the new format soon and I'll post another Goku with the left-stick and R3 changes along with them. After that I plan to get to work on Android 16.
    YES!!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

These new updates make it far easier to execute combos. Thank you.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

all right i've had a grand total of about 3 nights of beer coding using script manipulator thanks to ttttttttttt's recommendation and i've come up with something useful i hope......
    also i'm not sure what the edicate is for what i've done here or for posting it but ALL CREDIT GOES TO JUSTFRAME!!! HE IS A BOSS AND I WANNA HAVE HIS BABIES!!
    I don't know how to code myself per say but i can figure out stuff in reverse pretty good so i'm using all original code from the OP and modifying it to work when im too drunk to press buttons but my friend wanna talk shit and fight me lol

ok so with that outta the way here's my drunk goku script:

okay so here's the "users manual"

LS right does the same old bnb that just frame made and i've grown to love. i could probably improve it a bit but its so perfect already and im a big believer in "if it aint broke dont fix it" if you know what i mean

LS up is the generic bnb to be used for any air to air combat. again orignal op code that i didnt edit except swithichng its position to LS up. idk i just like air stuff to be coded in the up position; easier to understand while fhitsaced

Now for the fun stuff!!

LS right and LS down does a overhead/underhead(?) extended badass double ultimate combo that is definitely not the best ways to do combos but might quite possibly be the coolest!! the second ultimate has you literally shooting your enemy

IN

THE

DICK

LOLOLOLOLOL
    its so dope guys you gotta try it
    other things in the script are just personal preferences like turbo lights and mediums because auto combos are still great and are easily used in conjunction with LS up air to air stuff
    second quality of life change is that i'm pretty sure the OP's first post of the goku rework was literally just missing code from the hold down RT/R2 but idk even after tweeking im not sure how much i like it.....
    like, i need RT/R2 and RB/R1 for ultimates and spam and whatnot so i disabled them for the time being..... sometimes i would try and use it but just be stuck and not able to move.... which is super embarrassing when i'm getting stomped by my homies and they have no idea what a cronusmax even is.....
    I mean it'll probably be or already has been fixed to be better by justframe but at the time of me making this script it wasn't up to snuff so i took it out
    lastly the LS left and LS down combos need to end in the corner otherwise hold left/right on the d-pad depending on the direction and let go of the LS to make sure the combo connects. it sound a bit confusing but you'll understand once you give it a whirl

anyway thats my Drunk goku script im sure someone will have some fun with this if your gonna use the whole set of drunk scripts then put this one in the first slot

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BluMilk For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

next up is Drunk Vegeta
    not any change code wise from the original but hes coded to be in second slot plus some turbos....
    i probably wouldn't post this normally but hes necessary for the next character script for sweet assist combos:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to BluMilk For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Alright lastly i present DRUNK GINYU!!!!

hes kinda wonky and filled with dumb coding decisions but idk someone im sure will get a real kick outta this

so LS right is basic grounded BnBs but worse
    LS up is basic air to air stuff but ending with a ginyu force summon to keep the mixups going... now for the crazy stuff

LS left and down are overhead/underhead(?) combos into BODY SWAP
    you need vegeta in slot 2 and his assist not on cool down and guldo your next character in rotation.... i know that's a lotta qualifiers but like i said..... dumb drunk coding decisions are kinda my thing....
    it does work online though with 1-4 frames of lag and maybe more
    lastly on the RS left and right are body swap combos only when using sparking blast
    you need 4 bars of meter and guildo need to be next on force rotation and you need to be close range BUT:
    THIS BODY SWAP COMBO IS ALSO A MIXUP!!!
    if your opponent is standing blocking you, you will still hit him its awsome give it a try and let me know what you think

again super duper thanks to justframe for giving me the stepping stone for making this awesome stuff and obviously use whatever code you can in these post to help or improve on your own works and if you need any help punching in some combos for scripts your working on hit me up id be more that glad to help

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BluMilk For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Alright lastly i present DRUNK GINYU!!!!

hes kinda wonky and filled with dumb coding decisions but idk someone im sure will get a real kick outta this

so LS right is basic grounded BnBs but worse
    LS up is basic air to air stuff but ending with a ginyu force summon to keep the mixups going... now for the crazy stuff

LS left and down are overhead/underhead(?) combos into BODY SWAP
    you need vegeta in slot 2 and his assist not on cool down and guldo your next character in rotation.... i know that's a lotta qualifiers but like i said..... dumb drunk coding decisions are kinda my thing....
    it does work online though with 1-4 frames of lag and maybe more
    lastly on the RS left and right are body swap combos only when using sparking blast
    you need 4 bars of meter and guildo need to be next on force rotation and you need to be close range BUT:
    THIS BODY SWAP COMBO IS ALSO A MIXUP!!!
    if your opponent is standing blocking you, you will still hit him its awsome give it a try and let me know what you think

again super duper thanks to justframe for giving me the stepping stone for making this awesome stuff and obviously use whatever code you can in these post to help or improve on your own works and if you need any help punching in some combos for scripts your working on hit me up id be more that glad to help
    Thanks for this! Can't wait to try this out.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

great stuff. the stick feels ok to me, but i guess the best way for you to see would be just flip the cronusmax from 1 (the script) to 0(nothing) and back again and see if you notice a difference. one thing that might be an issue is that when i want to cancel the dash in combo. say the first hit is blocked and i want to get out of it by pressing a direction on the d pad for example, once i hit the ground it seems i cant move for a second or so, but maybe thats just me.

i came across this resource for combos that might help you, blumilk or anyone else who wants to have a try making combos. its incomplete, you might already have a better one and im not sure if the combos are even optimal but i think its definately worth a look

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...vbDL_/pubhtml# -combos for every character, the advanced tab has some helpful stuff too. move the tabs at the top to cycle between characters.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...J4I/edit#gid=0 -this ones more in depth but for only gotenks

Also if you have a request list of characters you wanna do after 16 please put beerus, cell, goku black, tien, hit and kid buu somewhere on it at some point. not really in a rush at all just these are the ones im looking forward to most

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ttttttttttt For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's all the characters I've done so far, remade to work with the new format.

Universal controls:
    Pressing R3 will load a different memory slot in your CronusMax.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.
    RS Left does a combo that works after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.

Goku:

Vegeta:

Teen Gohan:

Frieza:

Goku Black:

Goku Blue (SSGSS):

Gotenks:

There are also 4 combos mapped to each right stick direction for each character, you can use them in practice mode to find out what they do.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

And here's Android 16:

Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

All of Android 16's combos, except for the super dash combo, end in a hard knockdown from Android 16's dynamite driver special. From there, you can start Android 16's vortex. After the knockdown you can choose between a cross-up overhead (RS up), a low(the 2M combo), or a dragon rush and your opponent is forced to guess what you'll do.

RS up is a cross-up combo that hits overhead. Its meant to be used after the hard knockdown.
    RS down is an empty air-dash into a low, also for use after the hard knockdown.

If you want to do a super instead, both his lvl 1 and lvl 3 supers can be done after either powerbomb.

RS left is a generic combo for use after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.
    RS right is a combo out of standing medium.

Enjoy! I'll be doing Kid Buu next, then Cell.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Love your updated Teen Gohan combos justframe
    Thanks for all the other ones as well

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

omg this thread is so nice. thx for all your works :O

if someone is going to do trunks, pleaaaase add this corner combo: https://youtu.be/wbaqld3xq1g?t=1m52s

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's Kid Buu:

RS up is the overhead combo
    RS down is a combo out of Kid Buu's 3M. It hits low and can connect from almost fullscreen but doesn't work if you're too close.
    RS left is a combo for use after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.
    RS right is a combo out of standing medium.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast