Thanks for the hard work!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

You da Man!!! Thanks for all the cool scripts dude

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey just so you're aware A. Gohan finishers don't connect properly (the aerial special)

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Whoops nevermind I'm retarded and forgot to level up before trying the combos.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot for your hard work, i have a question though. I use razer synapse macros (im on pc) for some stuff that isnt on the forums.

What are the chances of a ban since dbfz uses EAC? Tekken doesn't have anything so you can macro with anything all you want but when i googled around there's tons of posts about people getting banned by EAC on Rust for using razer synapse and AHK macros. Since dbfz uses that same anticheat that rust has, EAC, aren't we all detected because the scripts don't have something like random delay so it could be very easy to detect even if youre not only using razer synapse?

I understand that neither cronus max nor razer synapse do anything with the game files etc and especially cronus max should be impossible to detect but the actions you input in-game still might be very predictable and its always the same inputs at the same intervals etc so EAC could easily detect this, no?

Since this anticheat seems to be able to easily detect ahk scripts i dont see how it would be any different with these, the AC and the game cannot differentiate between ahk and and synapse or cronusmax/whatever else. Everything gets converted into the same format. For example, what's the difference when you click and a program clicks for you? The computer takes it as the same input.

http://i.imgur.com/qudGKSj.png theres tons of examples of bans.. And EAC bans in waves not instantly so.. how safe is it to use razer synapse?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

As far as I know EAC can only detect processes that are running while you run the game, so unless the macros are being run through a program that is running while you have the game on you can't be detected.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

these don't work for xbox one.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goku100055 View Post
    these don't work for xbox one.
    Really? They been working perfectly for me on there. Which characters did you try?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

goku blue ssgss, is it because i'm on a arcade stick?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goku100055 View Post
    goku blue ssgss, is it because i'm on a arcade stick?
    Could be a possibility. I've never used the cronus on my sticks.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

JustFrame I would say I'd do it but seeing as I barely have knowledge I'll just suggest, Perhaps incorporate a system for changing script to match certain delays a match might have? Here in canada atleast, it typically happens where since the canada servers are so low with player amounts (since the removal of servers) most canadians are bound to switch to us servers where delays can value between 1-8, this would be a BIG help, and I thank you for all your previous hard work, its actually really nice being able to use these to also manually learn the combos, a few things I couldn't find online like how to knockup (cancelish, so you can do the knockup without IT to extend, it was a great thing to learn manually because of your scripts) Am also super excited to see what you will do for zamasu and vegito!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

A quick update: the rumor is that the DLC characters are going to drop at the end of this month. If so I won't be able to get to them until around June 8-10th, as I'll be away on vacation until then. Vegito will probably be done first since I expect Zamasu's combos to be harder to make due to his flight mechanic. Once I'm done with those two I'll go back to posting new scripts regularly.

As far as changing a script to match lag, I do plan on eventually going back through all of the scripts and ironing out the kinks in them to make them more lag-friendly.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    A quick update: the rumor is that the DLC characters are going to drop at the end of this month. If so I won't be able to get to them until around June 8-10th, as I'll be away on vacation until then. Vegito will probably be done first since I expect Zamasu's combos to be harder to make due to his flight mechanic. Once I'm done with those two I'll go back to posting new scripts regularly.

As far as changing a script to match lag, I do plan on eventually going back through all of the scripts and ironing out the kinks in them to make them more lag-friendly.
    Sounds great thanks!, I'll be sure to see what I can come up with combo wise when they come out I suppose ^^ just as a temporary thing until you do yours.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Just an update, I've been personally working on a Zamasu script, so look forward to that hopefully tomorrow or the day after.

Heres one of the combos as featured, (atleast until I discover other things, for now the script includes this and a overhead variation, aswell as IAD's) Will expand , and may just release script as is for now,
    note that the combo featured in the video has no actual special at the end, those were manually input because thats just how I play, as for the combo itself, the quater circle triangle slash, doesnt actually hit if in a corner, so follow up after the quater circle x manually instead, or I could make some sort of variation combo for those whom don't work well with some manual inputs.

I also use right stick only, as everything else is manual, I use stick combos based on situation, I dont find the need to bind Down Triangle etc although may take requests.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I sadly have yet to get to finish any other combo due to other things ive been doing, however heres whats shown in the video, i's nothing special and the delays are a mess, but ill either fix it at some point or someone else can try, or we can wait for just frames scripts. im still working on compiling a bunch of combos into a text file, thinking of adding some assist combos and stuff too.

Note: if you quater circle back circle, for the beams that shoot at the opponent, and sparking you could hit around 69% i believe it was. just a note.

Zamasu (Only One Combo, JH Or Non Variant, Only Right Stick.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's Vegito:

holding 2M (down + triangle) will do a combo out of crouching medium.
    holding 9H (up/forward + circle) will do a combo out of IAD heavy (overhead).
    holding 5M (triangle) will do a combo out of standing medium.
    holding 2H (down + circle) will do a combo out of crouching heavy.
    holding R1/RB will do a combo out of a dragon rush.
    Releasing R2 will do a combo out of a super dash. To cancel the combo press X/A.
    Pressing R3 will load a different memory slot in your CronusMax.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS forward will do instant air-dash forwards.
    RS back will do an instant air-dash backwards.
    RS down is a combo out of Vegito's 5S.
    RS up is a combo out of Vegito's 6S.

Note: Because of the way Vegito's combos work, you can't transition from a light attack into one of the medium combos. To combo out of a light attack, I generally do L,L M,M into RS down.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Solid work as always,Can't wait to see your zamasu script bud ^_^

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Was waitin to be able to stomp with Vegito like he deserves it. Thank you soooooooooo much!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Nice work!!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's Zamasu:

Releasing R2 will do a combo out of a super dash. To cancel the combo press X/A.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS down is a 2M combo that works in the corner.
    RS up is a IAD heavy (overhead) combo that works in the corner.

Note that the regular overhead and low combos won't work if you have the opponent in the corner. You'll need to use the corner combos instead.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Amazing scripts!

How do you use multiple scripts at the same time? Do you need to put one script for each memory slot then click the memory slot button every time you switch characters in game? Is there a way to run all the scripts at once and have it know what character you're currently using?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks bud <3

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thisishappycat View Post
    Amazing scripts!

How do you use multiple scripts at the same time? Do you need to put one script for each memory slot then click the memory slot button every time you switch characters in game? Is there a way to run all the scripts at once and have it know what character you're currently using?
    To use multiple scripts at the same time you need to make a small change to the script that I outlined in the OP and then use the memory slot change button. Unfortunately, there's no way to make it happen automatically.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply!

You also mentioned that you'll go through the scripts at some point and make them more "lag friendly" for online play. Is it just a matter of increasing all the delays by 20% or so?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

In most cases it won't be that easy. It will take a lot of testing to figure out where exactly a combo starts to move too fast or too slow in lag. Over all the different scripts. And to make matters worse the input delay feature in practice mode doesn't help; when you use a cronusmax with it, it only delays the first hit of the combo and then everything else comes out like normal regardless of what level of input delay you set it to. Using a script in real lag is the only way to test it. It will take a while.

In the meantime here's a Tien script:

RS down is a combo out of Tien's medium volleyball fist.
    RS up is a combo out of Tien's light volleyball fist.

Note that in order to hit with Tien's super in the corner, you'll have to delay it until you are almost touching the ground.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

EDIT: Are you accepting donations? Thanks for all your hard work

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Figured I'd drop this in here and see if you are interested

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

No, I don't really accept donations, its nice of you to offer though!

I'm almost done with a piccolo script and then I'll do krillin

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    No, I don't really accept donations, its nice of you to offer though!

I'm almost done with a piccolo script and then I'll do krillin
    Thanks <3

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey bud just checking to see the completions of your awesome works :3 been checking for a week for that picco and krill xD much thanks again

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast