Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Topic: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Can you help me create scripts for dragon ball fighterz or injustice 2. I know really good combos for both but I don't know how to use script manipulator. Please help me bro.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

what specifically do you not understand about SM?

Here's Piccolo:

holding 2M (down + triangle) will do a combo out of crouching medium.
    holding 9H (up/forward + circle) will do a combo out of IAD heavy (overhead).
    holding 5M (triangle) will do a combo out of standing medium.
    holding 2H (down + circle) will do a combo out of crouching heavy.
    holding R1/RB will do a combo out of a dragon rush.
    Releasing R2 will do a combo out of a super dash. To cancel the combo press X/A.
    Pressing R3 will load a different memory slot in your CronusMax.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS forward will do instant air-dash forwards.
    RS back will do an instant air-dash backwards.

Piccolo has a very different and meter-heavy combo structure. These combos are the best damage you can get for 1 bar but if you want to do a super or get a sliding knockdown you need to modify the end of the combo. Instead of a 214+M right before the vanish you need to do a 214+H to get a sliding knockdown with piccolo. From there you can do any of his supers if you want.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How do you record your combo for script manipulator ? I have so many good combos, I just need help making the script.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocrob123 View Post
    How do you record your combo for script manipulator ? I have so many good combos, I just need help making the script.
    Heres a simplistic way of doing it, if you want to have it as close to justframes scripts id say jus edit the combos within the script itself, so delete said combo string, then type your own macro based via what frame had there originally, you can refer to buttons via top of the script telling you such so define btn1 = triangle

so lets look at a example underneath to get a better understanding of what does what, this is a simple down triangle.

Code:
    Tien2M, 
    2,DOWN, 
    BTN1, 
    So essentially the button presses + delays = combo, id go abit more in depth on explaining but little on time right now sorry for not being helpful quite literally at all on that aspect but play with it, best way to learn :Pbut really this isnt needed, you just need to understand the factor that there are delays and button definitions.now what you would do is go into script manipulator, fighting games tab and combo maker then define each button press to whats listed in justframes scripts, from there create your combo and tweak the delaythen you "make script" as just add new combo, copy the combo from the right box, take it into "convert combo to data segment" paste it in the box below.mark it as only data, convert to data - standard method. then take what you got and import it into the script, then clean up by changing whatever name the combos were to the new name of desired choice essentiallymake sure everything leads to the same names and you should be good, also dont forget to change the ports in which load via r3 depending on which char you want for which slot via underneath at "load_slot"

Code:
          //  Determine Active Character    if (!SWITCH) {
            set_led(LED_1, 2);
            set_led(LED_2, 0);
            set_led(LED_3, 0);
            set_led(LED_4, 0);
        if(event_press(PS4_R3)){
            load_slot(3);
        } 

anyways i horridly explained it, but its a quick way to do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

so you don't use combomax to get your inputs? You manually do it on your own?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

so you don't use combomax to get your inputs? You manually do it on your own?
    The two ways that I make combos are either with max combo or the combo assistant tool in script manipulator. Its rare that I actually write a combo line by line.

As long as all the hits connect there is essentially no difference between a combo made with max combo and a combo made any other way, so if max combo is what you like then use that. Its just faster for me personally to do it the other way.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's Krillin:

Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

Krillin will probably be the last character I do until base Goku and Vegeta come out.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks friendo! much appreciated

Heres an odd one to challenge you on, perhaps yamcha, wouldnt mind seeing some unique styles come to fruition instead of the more traditional movesets, there are some pretty sick yamcha teks out there :P

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

It's almost time mates DLC should be within 24 hrs or something. in the mean time I hope you enjoy a little somethin somethin ive been working on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Damnnnnn, where is the script lol

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Damnnnnn, where is the script lol
    debating on releasing it if theres enough requests, ill probably look into loops for all the chars i can if its requested

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Brooo just release it lol. This looks insane

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Post scripts if you've got them! It would be great to see more people making stuff for any game.

I'm going to try to get base Goku up ASAP tomorrow but it might not be done until the 9th. I'll do base Vegeta after that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Post scripts if you've got them! It would be great to see more people making stuff for any game.

I'm going to try to get base Goku up ASAP tomorrow but it might not be done until the 9th. I'll do base Vegeta after that.
    Unfortunately today's patch actually destroyed that but I'll post it anyways, someone could use the loop for other combos, essentially the knockup diag is alot more delayed now so yeah.

below you will find the full combo that was shown, you can try reworking it, i will after i mess with base goku and vegeta, ill even attatch a basic loop in a seperate gpc header

anyways If i manage to come up with anything for the dlc characters before ill be sure to share

pure honest what I really want to do is an advanced ginyu script all the major combos and lock downs xD

Best application of the loop is to down medium into a sparking blast into a loop this will ensure a lengthy combo instead of a short cut one.

FULL COMBO TOD IS BROKEN

BELOW IS THE LOOP ON ITS OWN WITHOUT EXTENSTIONS

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

@justframe , if you like I also have some combos already done for vegeta, some i havnt decided on right now but heres general idea, you would only need to tweek the delays as you see fit, the ki loop ones temperamental, but heres whats been done since yesterday

bare in mind that any extensions of the combos were manually done, just as an example of some things you can do

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

They look pretty good!

Here's Base Goku:

Note that the super at the end of these combos will only connect if Goku is the last character alive. Otherwise end the combo before the super.

RS down will do a combo out of Goku's "Everyone, lend me your energy!" special. Charge it only once (by doing qcb+S) and then use RS down to perform the combo.
    RS up will do a combo out of Goku's "Everyone, lend me your energy!" special. Charge it up to the maximum (by holding qcb+S) and then use RS up to perform the combo. Is a guaranteed Spirit bomb!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

And here's Base Vegeta:

RS down and up are overhead and low corner combos that use vegeta's command grab to extend the combo.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Edit: your base goku is actually only just the combo there so the whole script is missing. xD mispasted (sorry bolded for convenience in sight, i fail to read alot of the time so xD)

Cheers thanks man, I'll be sure to test them I'll release some different variation ones or maybe a tool to build optional combos into a script at a point, for example lets say that cell would have like 10 optional combos and from that we would choose which ones to keep and which ones not to and link it to said script for whomever to easily do on their own with the help of said tool for the best setup to suit themselves.

I personally love running utility over combos, so I would personally just bind a IAD Heavy to analog up, or say I want a corner combo i would bind that to right or left, etc etc.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quick update: at the time when I released the Base Goku script I didn't fully understand how his Kaioken super worked, I plan to release a new version of the script with better enders.

I want to make it so that you can have different Kaioken combos for every level, but I don't know yet how I want to go about doing that. I might make it so that you can press a button to toggle between normal, x3 and x20 combos, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit that in the script without exceeding the byte limit. Or I might just put normal enders in the combos themselves, and have a x3 and x20 ender on right stick. If I do that some of the combos already on there will have to be taken out though.

It should be done sometime tomorrow, or the day after.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's the new Base Goku:

Everything is the same except the super at the end of the combos will work at all levels of kaioken.

The dashes on RS right and left have been replaced with a combo for kaioken x 3 and kaioken x 20 specifically.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

justframe you really the mvp. Ordered my cronusmax yesterday and saving all these scripts so I can load em up and practice em when I get it. You are appreciated.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I have a few things in the works again mates although this one is team specific.. I will replicate this via script if asked as it was done in the video manually.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's Cooler:

It may be a while before I post a 17 script because im focusing mostly on the SC6 beta right now.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post

It may be a while before I post a 17 script because im focusing mostly on the SC6 beta right now.
    Speaking of, what do you think of SC6's combo potential? From what I played it doesn't look like scripts will have much use.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eletif View Post
    Speaking of, what do you think of SC6's combo potential? From what I played it doesn't look like scripts will have much use.
    Yeah, I don't think I'll do that many scripts for SC6 since most combos are only 2-3 hits long. I'll make scripts for the harder things to do like Ivy's command grabs and certain justframe inputs, but most characters probably wont need anything. I've also thought about making scripts for lethal hit combos since those tend to be a little bit longer.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

do anybody have hit combos?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by repdat225 View Post
    I've slowly been working one some for a person that messaged me, I'll let you know at a later date if nobody else gets back to you.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by repdat225 View Post
    I posted a hit script somewhere in this thread.

Here's Android 17:

RS down will do a combo out of Android 17's 3H command normal.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Merci pour le taf les gars mais j'aurais voulu savoir comment mettre les codes sur la clef s'il vous plait j'ai pas compris.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast