Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Topic: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

i hope they see especially with UI Goku on the horizon would love more for this game was my main reason to get one

SILVER I

User Info Menu

any other dbfz posts?

ACCOUNT LOCKED

User Info Menu

This is a long shot but do you till make profiles for this game? I would really like to see Goku GT. I really appreciate what you've done here, I've used and enjoyed all your scrips so far.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I'm back playing this since the update. Has anyone made any new scripts? Looking for the new Broly and Gogeta, thanks!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I'm thinking of picking this game back up. Who would you all want to see first? GT goku? Broly? Kefla?

I'd also appreciate if anyone knows about any previously done characters that need an update, either due to the combos no longer working or being significantly outclassed by new S3 staple combos. Someone has already mentioned cell and goku black.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    I'm thinking of picking this game back up. Who would you all want to see first? GT goku? Broly? Kefla?

I'd also appreciate if anyone knows about any previously done characters that need an update, either due to the combos no longer working or being significantly outclassed by new S3 staple combos. Someone has already mentioned cell and goku black.
    I wouldn't mine a Broly one. I haven't tried Cell yet but I've been using Frieza, Goku Black, and Teen Gohan and haven't had any issues.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post

please do Goku GT , hes basically meta and it would be great for everyone since a lot of people him use him

SILVER II

User Info Menu

if you can make Bardock, Goku Black, Gogeta, Vegeta Base, Kid Boo

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by izuke123 View Post
    if you can make Bardock, Goku Black, Gogeta, Vegeta Base, Kid Boo
    Literally signed up to second the Kid Buu request and remark with a holy shit on 1. discovering stuff like PS4 automation exists (I've been living under a rock) and 2. thanks to the community who puts their time into this!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok, so I have updated your Vegito script so now the combos still land as well as change some moves, although the combos still drop if they are in the corner unless they are a big character like Nappa

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you, You are the best no doubt!!!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello i am new ,where are the script i cant see them ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567