Topic: Flash cronusmax v3 another method

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Flash cronusmax v3 another method

Helou can any one help me to flash whit another method which is on official side...
    My v3 is not recognizing by Windows 7 and 8 tired all USB ports on my PC and by my friends nothing... One time hi recognized I then I flash him whit downgrade tool... And now its dead... Its there another choice to install via terminal gfw file??? When I put in ps4 stick I have option whit changing game profiles but everything is erased... Solutions thanks ????

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Re: Flash cronusmax v3 another method

Quote Originally Posted by Gmx198 View Post
    Helou can any one help me to flash whit another method which is on official side...
    My v3 is not recognizing by Windows 7 and 8 tired all USB ports on my PC and by my friends nothing... One time hi recognized I then I flash him whit downgrade tool... And now its dead... Its there another choice to install via terminal gfw file??? When I put in ps4 stick I have option whit changing game profiles but everything is erased... Solutions thanks ????
    It should work to recover the firmware with recovery mode since you had a V3 CronusMAX which came with CronusMAX Plus.

I'm not sure why you used the downgrade tool in the first place? it flashed a CronusMAX firmware to your CM not a CronusMAX Plus, the old CronusMAX firmwares are no longer supported, we only support CronusMAX Plus.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    It should work to recover the firmware with recovery mode since you had a V3 CronusMAX which came with CronusMAX Plus.

I'm not sure why you used the downgrade tool in the first place? it flashed a CronusMAX firmware to your CM not a CronusMAX Plus, the old CronusMAX firmwares are no longer supported, we only support CronusMAX Plus.

Downgrade was done because was not recognizing..... Right my stick is max plus v3 ID 2008:0001 can you tell me how do you support rescue sticks must be another method that you don't tell another people and this stick is not dead(( bricked)) must go flash and put software whit something else

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Downgrade was done because was not recognizing..... Right my stick is max plus v3 ID 2008:0001 can you tell me how do you support rescue sticks must be another method that you don't tell another people and this stick is not dead(( bricked)) must go flash and put software whit something else
    It's in the manual: https://cronusmax.com/manual/cronusmax_repair.htm nothing secret about it

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Nice but I open a topic for help and a checked this after posting..... Windows 7 also on each computers don't see my device I can't do this via cronusmax program... I checked cables another windows.. And nothing Turning off antivirus whit firewall do nothing
    Thanks for helping and you time...
    And what is a proces by support when i send this to you how you fixed.. For example to install on phone room you have 2methods normal whit spflashtool second via terminal msdos and by this stick is only one????

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Those tools aren't official, they're hack tools made by hackers...

The official and supported method of fixing the CM is by going into recovery mode and using the tools we've provided, If windows can't find the device it's probably because it's damaged, when you enter recovery mode you're not running the standard firmware, but a special one that's stored in a area of the internal IC which is never written to after factory.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Okey then what should I do now... Could be damaged than why when I connect to prog port ist lighting... And second I connect to ps4 plug ps4 controller and pushing button to select profile's I have there 8-9 options... And this is not to understand... Maybe I'm stiuped

And it change status bar to "P" but Cronus max 1.20 don't see device I can not confirm forward because I can choose any actions in cronusmax1.20 action in program are blind

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Okey then what should I do now... Could be damaged than why when I connect to prog port ist lighting... And second I connect to ps4 plug ps4 controller and pushing button to select different profile's I have there 8-9 options... And this is not to understand... Maybe I'm stiuped
    Are you sure windows isn't detecting the device at all?

Have you tried putting it in recovery mode? Cronus PRO 1.20 and later should tell you it found a device in Recovery mode... if it does, great, you can try to do a firmware recovery... if not, well i don't know what you should do then...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Its a program to check plugged devices in system and hi see nothing when I connect to PC I don't now the name USB reviews or something nlike this also on device manager nothing... And how msolution fixing stick

Only a bar status is on "P" and that's all in cronusmax1.20 I can do nothing all actions in this program are blind because also in recovery mode not recognize device so a can do nothing its crazy no solution

http://i65.tinypic.com/xdcxhc.jpg

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Nice but I open a topic for help and a checked this after posting..... Windows 7 also on each computers don't see my device I can't do this via cronusmax program... I checked cables another windows.. And nothing Turning off antivirus whit firewall do nothing
    Thanks for helping and you time...
    And what is a proces by support when i send this to you how you fixed.. For example to install on phone room you have 2methods normal whit spflashtool second via terminal msdos and by this stick is only one????

We would replace the damaged component and flash it exactley the way you do - with Cronus Pro. Naturally we don't provide information on flashing the bootloader as that's intellectual property and not for public use.

[QUOTE=Gmx198;1106095]Its a program to check plugged devices in system and hi see nothing when I connect to PC I don't now the name USB reviews or something nlike this also on device manager nothing... And how msolution fixing stick

Only a bar status is on "P" and that's all in cronusmax1.20 I can do nothing all actions in this program are blind because also in recovery mode not recognize device so a can do nothing its crazy no solution

http://i65.tinypic.com/xdcxhc.jpg

[URL="https://cronusmax.com/manual/troubleshooting.htm#id_1[/URL]

99% of the time those tips will solve your problem. It's almost always a bad USB cable or your AV software is blocking communication. Using a USB 3 port causes this too, as well as corrupt firmware (thats why there's a reset button so you can fall back to the backup bootloader to get it all working again)

We include all of this in the manual for you.

If it's still faulty and there's is no physical damage then of course you have a warranty too......

Hope that helps!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post

If it's still faulty and there's is no physical damage then of course you have a warranty too......

Hope that helps!
    Ist not damaged... And how see this point to return when I check this first step... I don't have warranty I buy this for 3 years

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    We would replace the damaged component and flash it exactley the way you do - with Cronus Pro. Naturally we don't provide information on flashing the bootloader as that's intellectual property and not for public use.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your device.

'Device Disconnected" is covered #1 on the troubleshooting page of the manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/troubleshooting.htm#id_1

99% of the time those tips will solve your problem. It's almost always a bad USB cable or your AV software is blocking communication. Using a USB 3 port causes this too, as well as corrupt firmware (thats why there's a reset button so you can fall back to the backup bootloader to get it all working again)

We include all of this in the manual for you.

Hope that helps!
    So im back.... And thanx for help... My V3 Its now working.... I buy a new cabel and uninstall cronusmax Pro... And then I connected to PC and system find driver's second I inatalled back cronusmax Pro..... Finally was option to upgrade software....whit this cronusmax Pro detected my Stick And is working property... So the most issues is or are cables.... Thanx support for help we can close Topic

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gmx198 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have same problm