Results 1 to 11 of 11

Topic: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Question HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    1) select all the script you want to post into the forum;

    2) you can now either press Left Control (Ctrl) + C or right click on part of the text that is selected and click Copy;

    3) Go to the post where you want to publish it and click on the Wrap

    In these cases, we recommend to paste the script on CronusPro and from there, copy it again before publish it in the forum.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post

    As a general rule, keep in mind that it is always better to publish a script that you have preaviously copied from our CronusPro programmer.
    In fact, if you publish a script directly, I mean immediately after copying it from the forum, it might happen that something like this comes up:



    In these cases, we recommend to paste the script on CronusPro and from there, copy it again before publish it in the forum.
    Or you can select everything between GPC tags and click Remove Format

    Attachment 4778

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    using Crtl+Shift+V does the trick as well.

    EDIT:

    sticky post in "script request"?

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    help me

    Hello I have a big problem I can not do a script the division sasg12 + rifle nothing works
    I am on xbox one.
    Thank you all if ever there is a french

  8. #5
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by FAR3LL3 View Post
    Hello I have a big problem I can not do a script the division sasg12 + rifle nothing works
    I am on xbox one.
    Thank you all if ever there is a french
    sticky post in "script request"?





  9. #6
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: help me

    I am not sure what to do with the cronuxmax, but I do not know how to do it. The same problem and solve? If resolved can you help me solve?

  10. #7
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by leobutina View Post
    I am not sure what to do with the cronuxmax, but I do not know how to do it. The same problem and solve? If resolved can you help me solve?
    What problem?

  11. #8

  12. #9
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    i just got hijacked

  13. #10
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    i would like to thank the creator of this script, sorry for my lack of understanding when describing my doubt, my platform and ps4 with this script active always press down arrow it turns off and turns on script can anyone help me thankful to everyone

  14. #11
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

    Quote Originally Posted by balakill View Post
    i would like to thank the creator of this script, sorry for my lack of understanding when describing my doubt, my platform and ps4 with this script active always press down arrow it turns off and turns on script can anyone help me thankful to everyone
    There is a support thread for this script so post in the support thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •