Topic: HOW TO SWITCH (BACK+A)BETWEEN 4CHARACTERS WHILE USING THE SAME RIGHT STICK SETUP?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: HOW TO SWITCH (BACK+A)BETWEEN 4CHARACTERS WHILE USING THE SAME RIGHT STICK SETUP?

And you want to switch between those charcters witch only back+A ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: HOW TO SWITCH (BACK+A)BETWEEN 4CHARACTERS WHILE USING THE SAME RIGHT STICK SETUP?

Yes with only (back +A)

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Xbox 360 console and xbox controller/ normal game setting... only problem... need the gpc script above to switch between all four characters while only using the right analog stick and dpad setup for control.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFEAZELL View Post
    Xbox 360 console and xbox controller/ normal game setting... only problem... need the gpc script above to switch between all four characters while only using the right analog stick and dpad setup for control.
    Show me how you want to group them!

define DeeJayT22 = 2;
    define DeeJayT24 = 3;
    define DeeJayT13 = 4;
    define DeeJayT14 = 5;
    define DudleyT22 = 6;
    define DEEJAYSLIDENEGEDGEU2 = 7;
    define DeeJayULTRA1TNE = 8;
    define DeeJaymagic19 = 9;
    define OPTIONSELECTU2 = 10;
    define GuileT20 = 11;
    define GuileT21 = 12;
    define GuileT22 = 13;
    define GuileT23 = 14;
    define GuileT24 = 15;
    define BalrogT17 = 16;
    define BalrogT18 = 17;
    define BalrogT19 = 18;
    define BalrogT20 = 20;
    define VegaT20 = 21;
    define VegaT21 = 22;
    define VegaT22 = 23;
    define VegaT23 = 24;
    define VegaT24 = 25;
    define DEEJAYPSYCHIC = 26;
    define BALROGPSYCHIC = 27;
    define VEGAPSYCHIC = 28;

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Or maybe this will be the better aproach :

hold BACK and press :

- UP : switch = 1

- RIGHT : switch = 2

- DOWN : switch = 3

- LEFT : switch = 4

- A : switch = 5

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Both scripts had small errors althought I fixed the second script with my 2cent
    knowledge I need help with this errorLine 726: syntax error, unexpected '+', expecting '=' or '(' or '[' near '+'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFEAZELL View Post
    Both scripts had small errors althought I fixed the second script with my 2cent
    knowledge I need help with this errorLine 726: syntax error, unexpected '+', expecting '=' or '(' or '[' near '+'

This is because you use old version of the CronusPro app. , where this syntax don't support yet.

Update you CronusPro or change the code , like this

if(get_val(XB360_BACK)){
    if(event_press(XB360_A)){
    switch = switch + 1;
    if(switch >5) switch = 1;

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Any help please. I've tried to understand what you were doing here but I think I got the script here and the updates confused. I don't know where the additions and changes actually go here. This is what I have minus most of the comments for space:
    Can you please post the entire updated script so I can try and apply it and learn from it. I'm getting a "ERROR: Maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes) exceeded. The last line to be processed was: 1024 column: 28" when I try and build it. Thank you.

I believe this is SUPERFEAZELL original script with Excalibur's assistance.

User Info Menu

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thank you Excalibur. I'm not currently at my console but will give this a try to see if the error has stopped and if I can begin to figure this out. Thanks again for you timely assistance.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello again. I am still getting the "ERROR: Maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes) exceeded. The last line to be processed was: 1032 column: 37" when I try and build. Can someone please explain and give some advice on how to correct this? Thank you.