Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PUBG Xbox Anti-Recoil Script

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Xbox Anti-Recoil Script

I think it’s something wrong with my Cronus. Even on preset 0 my left analog stick doesn’t work when pressing up and will sometimes make different patterns of up and down or left and right. I tried 2 different controllers as well so it has to be the Cronus itself

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UncelTrip View Post
    I think it’s something wrong with my Cronus. Even on preset 0 my left analog stick doesn’t work when pressing up and will sometimes make different patterns of up and down or left and right. I tried 2 different controllers as well so it has to be the Cronus itself
    Yeah, see if you can get a new one for free or something.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Xbox Anti Recoil Values

Quote Originally Posted by o HeretiK o View Post
    Hi! New to forums and the whole scene. But I have tried his script and found it to work amazingly. The on the fly controls work a peach. I can't say the exact values, but after a bit of testing on a random wall, the m16 was recoiling down instead of up and was shooting as fast as the m4. Enjoy!
    May I ask why the anti coil only work in ads but not when I using scopes?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Greatehst View Post
    Anyone done any testing with LEX LOST's anti-recoil script for the xbox and found the optimal values? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hello,

I was wondering where I can find LEX LOST Anti Recoil for Pubg Xbox Script. I can't seem to find it. If you wouldn't mind could you past his script here? Thanks!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bcseahawks87 View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering where I can find LEX LOST Anti Recoil for Pubg Xbox Script. I can't seem to find it. If you wouldn't mind could you past his script here? Thanks!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks so much! Do I have to change any of the values or these values work the best as is?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much! Do I have to change any of the values or these values work the best as is?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bcseahawks87 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Would you be able to put the values down that works best for you so I know I have it set up correctly?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello friend I want to know how I put anti recoil in pubg with mouse and keyboard in xbox one thanks
    hello friend I want to know how I put anti recoil in pubg with mouse and keyboard in xbox one thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

All of it.

good one

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Does the settings reset after unplugging or switching off the Cronus?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I’m getting my CronusMax tomorrow, I’m so excited to get started with this script and I have everything prepared. Wish me luck! Thanks everyone for the info.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Poderia me passar os valores que introduziu para anti recuo?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigosantospf View Post
    Good Morning. I am an initiate in the cronusmax world and well ignorant of it. I'm Brazilian and I have to translate almost everything.

could you help me or tell you step by step how to do ant recoil and rapid fire in xone PUBG?

thank you

Im replying to be able to view the script. I do apologize for the inconvenience as I am a new member.

Thank you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'm sorry... I feel so dumb asking this however, I am very new to this and have not quite figured out how to read and create scripts yet.... Does anyone have a Anti recoil script for type B aiming with a xbox one console controller that they could post? IT would be extremely helpful. I just ordered my Cronus and would love to have a script to program it with when it arrives. No use for rapid fire if it can be left out.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So, how do I go about getting this script and getting it to work on my Xbox?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is this still good to use? I was using the smart script today and it worked fine in training mode however in game my shot kept peeling down straight at the dirt.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello, can i use this script on two weapon profiles?

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12