Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PUBG Xbox Anti-Recoil Script

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

PUBG Xbox Anti-Recoil Script

Can anyone create a new, well performing anti-recoil script for PUBG on the Xbox. Or, does anyone know of one that already exists?

Thanks!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Xbox Anti-Recoil Script

script???

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

PUBG Xbox Anti Recoil Values

Anyone done any testing with LEX LOST's anti-recoil script for the xbox and found the optimal values? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Xbox Anti Recoil Values

Quote Originally Posted by Greatehst View Post
    Anyone done any testing with LEX LOST's anti-recoil script for the xbox and found the optimal values? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hi! New to forums and the whole scene. But I have tried his script and found it to work amazingly. The on the fly controls work a peach. I can't say the exact values, but after a bit of testing on a random wall, the m16 was recoiling down instead of up and was shooting as fast as the m4. Enjoy!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Xbox Anti Recoil Values

Good Morning. I am an initiate in the cronusmax world and well ignorant of it. I'm Brazilian and I have to translate almost everything.

could you help me or tell you step by step how to do ant recoil and rapid fire in xone PUBG?

thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodrigosantospf For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Greatehst View Post
    Can anyone create a new, well performing anti-recoil script for PUBG on the Xbox. Or, does anyone know of one that already exists?

Thanks!

Please read the instructions:

This is the script you can use and adjust on the fly:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

So all you have to do is load the script in through the cronus, plug in my controller and have it hooked up controller>cronus>xbox... Then i have the script loaded and my recoil is gone? Does anyone have a video of how well it works?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UncelTrip View Post
    So all you have to do is load the script in through the cronus, plug in my controller and have it hooked up controller>cronus>xbox... Then i have the script loaded and my recoil is gone? Does anyone have a video of how well it works?
    Not quite. Every gun has a different recoil pattern so you have to do some adjusting to figure out which value works for all of the guns as a whole. The recoil will be greatly reduced by this but it will not give you laser aim like an aimbot or anything like that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Greatehst For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I put the script and the adjustments I make inside the game with LT up LT down .... this is how it works?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

But is that how the initial setup is? @greatehst hmu and maybe we can figure out some good values for the guns and maybe make a guide of some sort.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigosantospf View Post
    I put the script and the adjustments I make inside the game with LT up LT down .... this is how it works?
    You hold LT for the rapid fire option. To adjust the anti-recoil, you hold down the A button and tap the left, right, up, or down D-pad to adjust the values accordingly. I personally do not use the rapid fire option on PUBG since I mostly use assault rifles and it slows the fire rate down when rapid fire is enabled on a fully automatic weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

But is that how the initial setup is? @greatehst hmu and maybe we can figure out some good values for the guns and maybe make a guide of some sort.
    I have found that 3 or 4 clicks up on the D-Pad while holding A is a good vertical value for me. I haven't messed with the horizontal recoil since there isn't much of that in the game and what little of it there is, is easily manageable.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Greatehst For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I was add the script it contains 3 warnings.
    1 ° color led
    2nd timelimit
    3rd bdclick
    I think this is what I do?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i copy and pasted the exact script you posted and when i loaded it onto my cronus when i was in game it was essentially moving my stick uncontrollably without me touching the controller (looking up and down) any ideas?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I was add the script it contains 3 warnings.
    1 ° color led
    2nd timelimit
    3rd bdclick
    I think this is what I do?
    I don't quite understand what you are saying here.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

i copy and pasted the exact script you posted and when i loaded it onto my cronus when i was in game it was essentially moving my stick uncontrollably without me touching the controller (looking up and down) any ideas?
    Did you go through all of the proper steps to create a new GPC script through the GPC Compiler? Also, check to make sure you deleted the text that is present when you first load up a new script file. That is really the only thing I can think of that may be giving you issues.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I add the new script and F7 grip and the 3 error message.

warning: function 'colourled' is never used, this warning originated from line 177 column 0

warning: variable 'timelimit' is assigned but never used ...

warning: variable 'DbleClick' is never used ...

Compilation completed with 3 warning (s).

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I add the new script and F7 grip and the 3 error message.

warning: function 'colourled' is never used, this warning originated from line 177 column 0

warning: variable 'timelimit' is assigned but never used ...

warning: variable 'DbleClick' is never used ...

Compilation completed with 3 warning (s).
    Interesting. I have never had this problem before man. Are you using a mouse and keyboard or a controller?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'll use the control

I'm still trying to set up

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'll use the control

I'm still trying to set up
    Have you authenticated the controller yet?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

in fact my cronusmax arrives tomorrow. I was just trying to get the script ready and looking at videos to learn how to set up .. ..

has some video that teaches from the beginning to update authenticate the control and then add the script and activate within the game? I'm so dumb I'm sorry

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

in fact my cronusmax arrives tomorrow. I was just trying to get the script ready and looking at videos to learn how to set up .. ..

has some video that teaches from the beginning to update authenticate the control and then add the script and activate within the game? I'm so dumb I'm sorry
    you activate the scripts depending on the script it is for example some scripts turn on and off when holding L2 and Tapping a certain button you just gonna have to read the script not everything just look for ps4_(something, something) or XB1_(something, something) some times they might not have a console identification if it's numbers refer to this page:

Identifiers

welcome to the community

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

You're not dumb man, there is nothing wrong with wanting to get a head start!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I just want mine to work without it making random movements for no reason :/

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

tomorrow I'll try to use it in pubg. Thank you, I'll try again.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I just want mine to work without it making random movements for no reason :/
    Did you make sure that you deleted the text that is present when you first open a new script in the editor?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I also downloaded the LEX LOST script. but my doubt is?
    When I have in the game which buttons I use to configure?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yes and then copied word for word the script you posted

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Yes and then copied word for word the script you posted
    I never posted a script. But, here is the one I am using without any issues:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

What portion of that do i actually put into the compiler?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

What portion of that do i actually put into the compiler?
    All of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast