Topic: T300 with Clubsport V3 Pedals - Almost no brakes in GT Sport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SILVER I

User Info Menu

T300 with Clubsport V3 Pedals - Almost no brakes in GT Sport

Just got my Drivehub today and updated to 2.02.

Connected my T300 base to the wheel port, PS4 to controller and Clubsport V3 Pedals to Accessory port. Drive hub detected both properly upon power up (love that indication on the display).

Started up GT Sport and all seemed well but I have almost no brakes... Have to really push hard to even get to half brake.

---

I know GT Sport has no controller calibration (Yet) but has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: T300 with Clubsport V3 Pedals - Almost no brakes in GT Sport

Well GT Sport was updated to 1.15... no luck, Club Sport V3 pedals are still useless with Drivehub and GT Sport.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, I have also V3 pedals but with Fanatec CSW V2, anyway in GT sport i have the opposite problem, it does go quite well up to 50% of the break, then if I push a bit more it goes to 100%, if someone have a solution please reply thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mao996 View Post
    Hi, I have also V3 pedals but with Fanatec CSW V2, anyway in GT sport i have the opposite problem, it does go quite well up to 50% of the break, then if I push a bit more it goes to 100%, if someone have a solution please reply thanks
    Hi! It's a GT Sport problem, the pedals are not linear as it should be, there is a lot of people talking about this is this forum and complaining on youtube... We hope PD fix this one day...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The guy in this post managed to resolve this, check it out http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...43#post1120343

I'm having the exact same problem but I'm at work and will try this later...

Good luck and good races!

EDIT: You need to connect the CSP v3 on PC, open the driver and set manually the MIN and MAX values on the pedals, click "ok" to save the values and them plug normally to drivehub and thats it! It really work!