Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1307

Topic: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

  1. #31
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Bro u need to clean this script up lol we need a reset button maybe better activate buttons
    I can't even access my map

  2. #32
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by LE5BLOCK View Post
    Bro u need to clean this script up lol we need a reset button maybe better activate buttons
    I can't even access my map
    That shouldn't be the case. Fornite uses most buttons, anti recoil and rapid fire use up Up and down, what buttons would you suggest?

  3. #33
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    So does this work on Xbox or only ps4?

  4. #34
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by raafae123 View Post
    So does this work on Xbox or only ps4?
    Both PS4 and Xbox.

  5. #35
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    How to switch it to when you use L1+R1 to shoot?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PiNOYPANDEMiK For This Useful Post:


  7. #36
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    no code in the script turns your weapon on brust fire mode, unless Rapid fire is on on really slow hold and release settings.
    Thats the issue im having i know theirs no burst but my guy will shoot like it was. I dont have rapid fire on soo it should be like normal when i fire but its not. When i tried to turn rapid on and turn up speed still had the same issued maybe cause im on brazil server and input lag or?

    EDIT : I have found what caused the issue for me. When ever i use the auto build feature after when i try to go back too weapon and shoot for some reason it will no longer shoot correctly. May you please remove auto build for me and this script would be soo perfect i appreciate it

  8. #37
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Loving this script.

    i do however have one issue...on xb1 i cant access the map. Can you make a purely xb1 version so we can have map option? cheers

  9. #38
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    How can I use this on Xbox one with an Xbox one elite controller

  10. #39
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    ?

  11. #40
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been playing Fornite a lot, I MEAN A LOT so I've decided to make an all in one script for it some features :

    Auto drop
    Aim assist
    Double Pump
    Rapid fire
    4 walls build
    Auto run
    and more

    Thanks, those who tested the script and shared some gameplay hope everyone enjoys:

    UPVOTE PLEASE

    This looks promising, I am used to Standard controls of game. Is there anyway we can modify this fir standard control?

  12. #41
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post
    This looks promising, I am used to Standard controls of game. Is there anyway we can modify this fir standard control?
    Post standard controls and Combat pro settigns please and I'll see what i can do.

  13. #42
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    That shouldn't be the case. Fornite uses most buttons, anti recoil and rapid fire use up Up and down, what buttons would you suggest?
    I'm SO sorry, i unmapped PS4_share to use as a on and off feature didn't know ps4_share was the map option on xbox, I'll get a workaround setup.

  14. #43
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdtrey5 View Post
    Thats the issue im having i know theirs no burst but my guy will shoot like it was. I dont have rapid fire on soo it should be like normal when i fire but its not. When i tried to turn rapid on and turn up speed still had the same issued maybe cause im on brazil server and input lag or?

    EDIT : I have found what caused the issue for me. When ever i use the auto build feature after when i try to go back too weapon and shoot for some reason it will no longer shoot correctly. May you please remove auto build for me and this script would be soo perfect i appreciate it
    Glad you found the issue here you go:





    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ribhi View Post
    Can you remove drop shot for me from your vary nice script bro please and thanks for everything things

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


  16. #44
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilberto2733 View Post
    How can I use this on Xbox one with an Xbox one elite controller
    Uploaded new script

  17. #45
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    New script for Xbox PLAYERS make sure to try that and let me know of any issues.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


  19. #46
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Attachment 4816Attachment 4817
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Post standard controls and Combat pro settigns please and I'll see what i can do.
    Added.

  20. #47
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Rapid fire button?

  21. #48
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilberto2733 View Post
    Rapid fire button?

    Right on D-PAD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilberto2733 View Post
    Rapid fire button?

    Right on D-PAD

  22. #49
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    can you turn off auto drop rapid fire auto stairs and double pump i just want auto assist and v2 and auto run anti recoil on it

  23. #50
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

  24. #51
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post
    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post
    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone able to use quick build? I cant figure it out.

    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad

  25. #52
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    can you take out auto drop rapid fire auto stairs and double pump i just want auto assist and v2 and auto run anti recoil on it please and thank you

  26. #53
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad

    - - - Updated - - -




    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad
    I kept on trying that it doesn't build anything for me...just feel vibration fir something when hitting Left

  27. #54
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Anyway i could get this scripted with only the following? On Xbox if that matters

    Aim Assist = If L2 is Held more than 95% to activate
    Aim Assist V2 = Always active Hold L2 and use (works great with Aim Assist)
    Double Pump = Hold LT and Tap D-Pad Left to activate: Hold L2 + R2 for rapid fire
    Auto Run = move L stick more than 90%

  28. #55
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Actually im with ya for the most part.

    Anyway i could get this scripted with only the following? On Xbox if that matters

    Aim Assist = If L2 is Held more than 95% to activate
    Aim Assist V2 = Always active Hold L2 and use (works great with Aim Assist)
    Double Pump = Hold LT and Tap D-Pad Left to activate: Hold LT + RT for rapid fire
    Anti-Recoil =
    Always active, Hold LT and Tap UP, DOWN to adjust (no need for left/right)
    Auto Run = move L stick more than 90%



  29. #56
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Can somebody setup the script for me for PS4 standard layout, L1 R1 to shoot, i need auto run, auto build, auto drop taken out out base script.

  30. #57
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    There is a problem with this script
    1_ when he took more than one weapon, and when confronted with the enemy, is punctured by the exchange of weapons !!
    2_ The second problem is no construction speed
    3_ There is no improvement in the killing on the head!


    Please edit the script code

  31. #58
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by aceace View Post
    can you turn off auto drop rapid fire auto stairs and double pump i just want auto assist and v2 and auto run anti recoil on it

    Here you go:


  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


  33. #59
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad

    - - - Updated - - -




    Press Circle followed by Left on D-Pad
    It does work only if we have drop shot enabled.

  34. #60
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

    Quote Originally Posted by mrtrdy View Post
    Actually im with ya for the most part.

    Anyway i could get this scripted with only the following? On Xbox if that matters

    Aim Assist = If L2 is Held more than 95% to activate
    Aim Assist V2 = Always active Hold L2 and use (works great with Aim Assist)
    Double Pump = Hold LT and Tap D-Pad Left to activate: Hold LT + RT for rapid fire
    Anti-Recoil =
    Always active, Hold LT and Tap UP, DOWN to adjust (no need for left/right)
    Auto Run = move L stick more than 90%


    Here you go:


  35. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •