Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Topic: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Fornite ALL in ONE script

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Gameplay using the script:

Double Pump Aim assist:

20 Mins gameplay using the script:

Thanks MikesteR for gameplay!
    Hey, I just noticed that my player does not shakes when hitting L2.
    Means I am not utilizing aim assist?

Per instructions its just holding L2 for long and it gets activated but doesn't seems like working for me. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Also, can you embed the other script you shared in one thread to build wall and ramp using some one click to this script?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post
    Sorry to bug, but would you be modifying the script to work with standard controls? I think apart from double pump or tac, everything else can be modified to work for standard controls..

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

can you make this script without the auto build for XBOX please, i keep seeing all the specific scripts ps4 only....thx

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Hey, I just noticed that my player does not shakes when hitting L2.
    Means I am not utilizing aim assist?

Per instructions its just holding L2 for long and it gets activated but doesn't seems like working for me. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Also, can you embed the other script you shared in one thread to build wall and ramp using some one click to this script?

Hi, his screen isn't shaking because he's not using Aim assist V2 use (PS4 & Share) to turn on and off. I already added to my personal script lol

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hi, his screen isn't shaking because he's not using Aim assist V2 use (PS4 & Share) to turn on and off. I already added to my personal script lol
    Thats what I have been trying to do, but both ways it doesn't shake the same way it works for you ;(

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Just noticed its kind of shake when without any weapon I hold L2, but its way too slow. We can increase it to match up yours or any suggested value?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Just noticed its kind of shake when without any weapon I hold L2, but its way too slow. We can increase it to match up yours or any suggested value?
    It has to be your
    sensitivity than. i got mine at X:7 Y:8

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

It has to be your
    sensitivity than. i got mine at X:7 Y:8
    Mine both set to 7, really it would be semstivity thing? No parameter to increase or it wont help?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

can i have this script with just these with color differences and can these all be activated by holding L2 and whatever directional button you feel would work please and thank you
    Aim Assist = If L2 is Held more than 95% to activate
    Aim Assist V2 = Hold L2 and tap PS4 Share to activate: Hold L2 and use (works great with Aim Assist)
    Anti Recoil= Hold L2 and Tap PS4 Triangle to activate: Hold L2 and press up,down,left or right to get anti recoil work in that direction

Rapid Fire = Hold L2 and Tap PS4 Right to activate: Hold L2 and press up or down on dpad to increase rate of fire
    Double Pump = Tap PS4 Down to activate: Hold L2 + R2 for rapid fire

Auto Run = move L stick more than 90%

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

hello, whenever i shoot my character is jumping, even with AR ?! Can someone help me ?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T2D-1nf1n1ty View Post
    hello, whenever i shoot my character is jumping, even with AR ?! Can someone help me ?
    you got auto drop on to turn it off Hold L2 and Press X (Cross)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gi Joe View Post
    can i have this script with just these with color differences and can these all be activated by holding L2 and whatever directional button you feel would work please and thank you
    Aim Assist = If L2 is Held more than 95% to activate
    Aim Assist V2 = Hold L2 and tap PS4 Share to activate: Hold L2 and use (works great with Aim Assist)
    Anti Recoil= Hold L2 and Tap PS4 Triangle to activate: Hold L2 and press up,down,left or right to get anti recoil work in that direction

Rapid Fire = Hold L2 and Tap PS4 Right to activate: Hold L2 and press up or down on dpad to increase rate of fire
    Double Pump = Tap PS4 Down to activate: Hold L2 + R2 for rapid fire

Auto Run = move L stick more than 90%

Here you go:

- - - Updated - - -

Mine both set to 7, really it would be semstivity thing? No parameter to increase or it wont help?
    Yes, the values are set to 21, if you want change all the 21 values under

and the values in combo block:

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

UPDATED Scripts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

i do not know if its me or not but every time i use a ar and have a smg my gun switch's with the version 1.02

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilberto2733 View Post
    i do not know if its me or not but every time i use a ar and have a smg my gun switch's with the version 1.02
    make sure double pump mode is off ( HOLD L2 + DPAD DOWN)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kdtrey5 For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

im on xbox the is the button for that.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

im on xbox the is the button for that.
    It's in the instructions:

TIP

Double Pump = Tap Down (D-PAD) to activate: Hold LT + RT for rapid fire

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

no its bug

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

no its bug
    I'm using the script as we speak.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

nvm

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good stuff bro, but I need a little help to get used to all these controls...

Can you make the auto aim assist abuse v2 track the sniper to make the sniper literally an aimbot?

And try to do a script with the "Accessibility" in the options of fortnite , try to make it so that we can prob X-ray? Mess around with Color Blind mode. And stuff

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caltrix View Post
    Good stuff bro, but I need a little help to get used to all these controls...

Can you make the auto aim assist abuse v2 track the sniper to make the sniper literally an aimbot?

And try to do a script with the "Accessibility" in the options of fortnite , try to make it so that we can prob X-ray? Mess around with Color Blind mode. And stuff

Aimbot requires game files, Cronusmax can't do that, the color blind mode isn't something related to the controller so it's not possible.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Aimbot requires game files, Cronusmax can't do that, the color blind mode isn't something related to the controller so it's not possible.
    I pm'd you walter please reply. Is there anyway we can have a faster contact/communication?

What about a random location landmark for the map like or a circle generator reader like it will click on the map for you to show you where u should go randomly?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caltrix View Post
    I pm'd you walter please reply. Is there anyway we can have a faster contact/communication?

What about a random location landmark for the map like or a circle generator reader like it will click on the map for you to show you where u should go randomly?

Think everything a controller can do, if the controller can't do it it's not possible.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I'm using the script as we speak.
    I see what hes talking about some time for me it wont go back to L1 after going to L2 soo it would do double shot gun but then switch to non shotgun weapon after

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

can we get an aim assist, aim assist2, drop shot, double tac script for xbox please?!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdtrey5 View Post
    I see what hes talking about some time for me it wont go back to L1 after going to L2 soo it would do double shot gun but then switch to non shotgun weapon after
    if you let go of one of the 2 buttons to run the combo the combo will stop, so it's say it stops on the weapon on the right, once you start the combo again It'll restart the combo so it'll press R1 R2 L1 R2, so before starting the combo make sure you're on the weapon to the left and not the right or you might just die in combat lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aqueminii24 View Post
    can we get an aim assist, aim assist2, drop shot, double tac script for xbox please?!
    All of that is already in the script for xbox [MENTION=333272]aqueminii24[/MENTION];

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

sorry, i meant a script with only those things, i find the rapid fire and auto build tend to mess with teh script.......with drop shot on it counts as u havin L2 pressed, so if u accidentally or purposely hit R on dpad, you turn rapid fire on and that really messes me up when i have an AR out and it shoots hella slow....so yea, if you could please just an xbox script with both aim assists, drop, double tac with color codings for each maybe? thanks!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aqueminii24 View Post
    sorry, i meant a script with only those things, i find the rapid fire and auto build tend to mess with teh script.......with drop shot on it counts as u havin L2 pressed, so if u accidentally or purposely hit R on dpad, you turn rapid fire on and that really messes me up when i have an AR out and it shoots hella slow....so yea, if you could please just an xbox script with both aim assists, drop, double tac with color codings for each maybe? thanks!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

nothing is working for me, the colors change on the cronus but nothing is working? any idea?

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic