Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,307 of 1307

Topic: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

This script work at xaim.?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

the auto aim assis is it like an pc aimbot where it locks on a target and shoot when he is in range?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

Hello sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if I wanted to change it back to L2,R2 and X button back to normal instead of using L1,R1 and R3 should I delete the paragraph where it says controller swap?
    (1.11V)

I found the line where it says true so nevermind and thanks for the hard work

Hello again after changing the ads,fire and jump to normal I am having a problem while building whenever I build my stairs keeps on changing into numerous direction

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Thorough explanation) Fornit!!ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

Quote Originally Posted by jayyjoe View Post
    Hey guys, I received my cronusmax the other day, and had no problems whatsoever getting everything started. So my problem is, I totally understand everything and how things are supposed to work... (Fortnite) but my question is, can somebody literally explain what I need and how I should set it up.
    I am a rush kind of player... If needed I will shoot from long distance, but I usually go in hard... Let's say medium and close range... So without the cronus, I'm actually pretty decent, with the cronus, I suck!! Don't know how to relate to everything modded, for example, the screen shake... What exactly is that good for and how do I take advantage of it? The rapid fire, if it's too slow for me, how do I make it faster? Is it the recoil?
    All I basically want, is a better aim assist/abuse, but an explanation of how to fully take advantage of it.
    Thanks in advance
    i completely get where your coming from. i feel as if im better without the aiming scripts and worse with them on. im unsure if its me or the script. i know im putting them in correctly because i can do it in game. but its getting me killed more than helping my aim. any thoughts?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

thanks for your script

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziko303 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flanger69 View Post
    Ok I’ll Will wait thanks!!! Because i cannot play like that i need to switch the buttons
    Here

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Xevhe - awesome work .. good aim assist. But I noticed when you take a big JUMP or land from respawning .. it freezes for like 3 seconds and then resumes. I think removing the vibration that has fixed it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Im new to Cronus max. How does this work do i just copy/paste the script? Do i have to erase anything or add anything ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How does the aim abuse work for xbox it keeps going in and out but not locking on

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fornite ALL in ONE script

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Gameplay using the script:

Double Pump Aim assist:

20 Mins gameplay using the script:

Thanks MikesteR for gameplay!
    Thank you

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rolemage View Post
    Xevhe - awesome work .. good aim assist. But I noticed when you take a big JUMP or land from respawning .. it freezes for like 3 seconds and then resumes. I think removing the vibration that has fixed it.

Hey, How do i remove vibration ?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

e possibile aggiungere il tasto rapido per costruire con un solo tasto perfavore ragazzi

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post

- - - Updated - - -

e possibile aggiungere il tasto rapido per costruire con un solo tasto perfavore ragazzi
    Please, all posts must be made in English unless you are in a localized language sub forum

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

you can have a quick key to build to build just with a key

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

this script when I put it in the slot does not go all black the slot you can help me please

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Sorry I can't help you, I don't play this... ? game ?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, how are you? sorry for my english, it's from the google translator
    I have this script that I really like and I use it for everything, but it has other functions that are activated from time to time and it is a nuisance.
    My question is:
    They could only leave this script the functions that it already has activated by default, the others remove them all, except the quick shot, which is pressing the pointing trigger and the crosshead to the right, to put and remove when I want, and that the functions which has by default you can also turn them off by pressing, pointing trigger and the crosshead on the left.
    I just want:
    ADVANCED Anti Recoil
    Rapid Fire
    Aim Abuse (Auto Aim)
    Aim Assist

48/5000

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]sorry for my english, it's from the google translator

[/COLOR]

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Tags for this Topic