Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Topic: [VIDEO] (PS4/XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script UPDATE 1.11 SWAP BUTTONS SUPPORT!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

Hello thanks, I'll test, but the following complaint is that I get lost with the directional buttons to activate "certain function". For this reason I requested that I had in the script only AimAssist, AntiRecuo, Doublepump and the function of lowering and raising while firing, if possible, of course.

Edit 1 : I saved everything right as you posted, but you're wrong with this line, can you solve it so that it's possible to test?

Attachment 4831

Edit 2 : If you can add dropshot in my script that I posted in the other post, it would be much easier for you not to have a headache

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Can I have the Xbox script with these options:

Aim assist: on
    Double Pump: on
    Controls: Combat Pro
    Vibration: off

The rest off.

EDIT: Xbox 1.02 script did not work for me, at all.

No screen shaking, when I try building stairs with RT, it started material switching?
    Cannot pull up map to view circle, and won't let me (down d-pad) to dance.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    I lowered your recoil settings down to 14, try it out and if it doesn't work for you increase:

- - - Updated - - -

I lowered your recoil settings down to 14, try it out and if it doesn't work for you increase:

- - - Updated - - -

It might need some tweaking but it should, try it out and let us know.

- - - Updated - - -

It might need some tweaking but it should, try it out and let us know.
    Dosen't work unfortunately, i loaded the gpc and it does not work

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I'm just curious, is the aim assist V2 already active? Or I have to press L2 and share button to make it active?? Plz someone let me know

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huss007 View Post
    I'm just curious, is the aim assist V2 already active? Or I have to press L2 and share button to make it active?? Plz someone let me know

on by default.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alan13 View Post
    Hello thanks, I'll test, but the following complaint is that I get lost with the directional buttons to activate "certain function". For this reason I requested that I had in the script only AimAssist, AntiRecuo, Doublepump and the function of lowering and raising while firing, if possible, of course.

Edit 1 : I saved everything right as you posted, but you're wrong with this line, can you solve it so that it's possible to test?

Attachment 4831

Edit 2 : If you can add dropshot in my script that I posted in the other post, it would be much easier for you not to have a headache

sorry it got messsed up while pasting :

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XzoRcisT View Post

The rest off.

No screen shaking, when I try building stairs with RT, it started material switching?
    The script is working as intended, you probably got Double pump active.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

The rest off.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thanks friend, I'll test soon, can I ask one more favor? could I add the dropshot in this script I use? just to see how it goes with that mode.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Thanks friend, I'll test soon, can I ask one more favor? could I add the dropshot in this script I use? just to see how it goes with that mode.
    I fixed the issue here:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Yes, I saw that it is working now. I just want to have the dropshot in this script I use, because I could switch to one with few functions and another with several, you know? If it is possible to add, I will be grateful.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

This does absolutely nothing for me, nothing works.
    I'm on Xbox if it matters.

Why wouldn't the above one work but this bottom one does:

All I need is:

Select/Menu button: To open map circle in game like default.

If Double Pump is creating the issue, then remove it and just give me aim assist with select button for map.
    ..and what's diff. between aim assist & aim assist v2?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Double tac I get blue screen

- - - Updated - - -

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gattboyy For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

This does absolutely nothing for me, nothing works.
    I'm on Xbox if it matters.

Why wouldn't the above one work but this bottom one does:

All I need is:

Select/Menu button: To open map circle in game like default.

If Double Pump is creating the issue, then remove it and just give me aim assist with select button for map.
    ..and what's diff. between aim assist & aim assist v2?

The above script works as intended, Double Pump is Left on D-PAD

AutoAim is L2 and Share

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gattboyy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I ran into this issue twice last night, I can't believe it's detecting Cronusmax but the game itself is having problems processing all the buttons, Fornite been putting out a lot of updates and been causing A LOT of server problems. I saw someone open a PlayStation support page with the error code I'll follow it and update, if you want to be safe don't use the double tac combo for now.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Yes, I saw that it is working now. I just want to have the dropshot in this script I use, because I could switch to one with few functions and another with several, you know? If it is possible to add, I will be grateful.

sure:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thanks for helping! But it goes a little to slow. Is it also possible to make a script for double ramp wall rush, like to pro's on the PC do?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I ran into this issue twice last night, I can't believe it's detecting Cronusmax but the game itself is having problems processing all the buttons, Fornite been putting out a lot of updates and been causing A LOT of server problems. I saw someone open a PlayStation support page with the error code I'll follow it and update, if you want to be safe don't use the double tac combo for now.
    Had same blIe screen of death twice in game. Alternative to that could be one pump followed by tactical shotgun.
    Can we modify v1.02 to have one pump and then tactical to follow? So instead of duo tac ...when mod is On it goes from one shot to R1 automatically and then we use tactical or any gun followed in next slot?

- - - Updated - - -

Had same blIe screen of death twice in game. Alternative to that could be one pump followed by tactical shotgun.
    Can we modify v1.02 to have one pump and then tactical to follow? So instead of duo tac ...when mod is On it goes from one shot to R1 automatically and then we use tactical or any gun followed in next slot?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Working on that, but for now don't use the double Tact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by koolriderzs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Working on that, but for now don't use the double Tact.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

The above script works as intended, Double Pump is Left on D-PAD

AutoAim is L2 and Share
    L2 and Share? What does that mean? I'm on Xbox, what share button?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

it means LT+view

Identifiers

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

I'm on PS4 using your PS4 Script. I was wondering if it would be too much to ask to have it tweaked to use it for X-AIM so I can set my building to my extra mouse buittons and include the script below for the "One Button Build" script below that makes it place the build item when that specific wall, ramp, or roof is pressed. Thank you and everyone for the hard work on the scripts they are great just let me know if this can be done. I would appreciate it a ton!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

If you're on Xbox read the xbox instructions:

- - - Updated - - -

If you're on Xbox read the xbox instructions:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I don't think they can ban you for just using the double tac combo, if you switch real good you can almost shoot as fast as the script but its really hard to manage. Correct me if i'm wrong

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1208 View Post
    I don't think they can ban you for just using the double tac combo, if you switch real good you can almost shoot as fast as the script but its really hard to manage. Correct me if i'm wrong
    Yeah they can't, as i figured i checked on Twitter and other users are having the same problem with Tact and pump shotguns basically everything right now is not working right.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Not sure if this showed up in your notifications because I had to re-edit the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireProject View Post
    I'm on PS4 using your PS4 Script. I was wondering if it would be too much to ask to have it tweaked to use it for X-AIM so I can set my building to my extra mouse buittons and include the script below for the "One Button Build" script below that makes it place the build item when that specific wall, ramp, or roof is pressed. Thank you and everyone for the hard work on the scripts they are great just let me know if this can be done. I would appreciate it a ton!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Yeah they can't, as i figured i checked on Twitter and other users are having the same problem with Tact and pump shotguns basically everything right now is not working right.

can I have aim assist V2 on at all times I don't want any toggle with this and a different toggle for drop shot please can I also add ramp rush please. and lmk if this is the best script out for what im asking. thanks for your time I appreciate it

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

also when I use double pump it sometimes keep switching weapons and itll mess up can I do something like assign double shotgun to my first two slots with a toggle button so it doesn't keep messing up? thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

also when I use double pump it sometimes keep switching weapons and itll mess up can I do something like assign double shotgun to my first two slots with a toggle button so it doesn't keep messing up? thanks again

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Post Re: [RELEASE] (PS4 & XBOX) Fornite ALL in ONE script TONS of FEATURES

When I try to remove the +90 cant compile the script and get an error, how would I edit this part without error, Thank you in advance

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Felix1224 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fornite is having issues, it's not the script that isn't working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felix1224 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fornite is having issues, it's not the script that isn't working.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic