Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 957

Topic: FORTNITE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

  1. #31
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    Im excited to try this. In terms of the one button build will it still require pressing the one button twice to change ? What i mean by this is say if left D-pad was stairs , you press that once and stairs come out but if you then want to build a flat which is say right D-pad you have to press right twice. Once to put the stairs away and the again to get the flat out. I was a lot harder to build then the traditional way , i am not sure if that is the games fault or a fault in the script i had. In addition i just want to thank you for the work you have put into this, its amazing that people like you are willing to put so much time into something for the community.
    "In terms of the one button build will it still require pressing the one button twice to change ?" - It will work correctly . And thank you for the kind words.

    Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    Also ... what is legend map ? its on the first screen shot ...
    It explain the meaning of the buttons.

    Quote Originally Posted by AshBashLFC View Post
    Looking really awesome so far - cant wait to try it out - how close are you to allow testing?
    I'm very close to finish it .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    Im excited to try this. In terms of the one button build will it still require pressing the one button twice to change ? What i mean by this is say if left D-pad was stairs , you press that once and stairs come out but if you then want to build a flat which is say right D-pad you have to press right twice. Once to put the stairs away and the again to get the flat out. I was a lot harder to build then the traditional way , i am not sure if that is the games fault or a fault in the script i had. In addition i just want to thank you for the work you have put into this, its amazing that people like you are willing to put so much time into something for the community.
    "In terms of the one button build will it still require pressing the one button twice to change ?" - It will work correctly . And thank you for the kind words.

    Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    Also ... what is legend map ? its on the first screen shot ...
    It explain the meaning of the buttons.

    Quote Originally Posted by AshBashLFC View Post
    Looking really awesome so far - cant wait to try it out - how close are you to allow testing?
    I'm very close to finish it .

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    awesome tool *-* i cant wait for the release

  4. #33
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by JaaywoX View Post
    awesome tool *-* i cant wait for the release
    When is the expected release?

  5. #34
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kag22 View Post
    When is the expected release?


    It is a lot of work on it . I worked almost 4 days on it and most of the work is done but there still some more .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kag22 View Post
    When is the expected release?


    It is a lot of work on it . I worked almost 4 days on it and most of the work is done but there still some more .

  6. #35
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    hello you are doing a fantastic job thanks .. I wondered if then it will be possible to have it also for call of duty? thank you

  7. #36
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    The waiting is over. I'm happy to inform you that it is ready for tests :

    released
    FORTNITE S.G.I v. 1.0

    Download it from the link in the first post.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  9. #37
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Vabit View Post
    hello you are doing a fantastic job thanks .. I wondered if then it will be possible to have it also for call of duty? thank you

    Did you miss it ?
    Look on this thread :
    COD WW2 [S.G.I] Script Game Interface


  10. #38
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    The waiting is over. I'm happy to inform you that it is ready for tests :

    released
    FORTNITE S.G.I v. 1.0

    Download it from the link in the first post.
    I am hoping people have time to test it as its 1 am here in the UK. Its the aim abuse / assist as per walters one ? I really think its the best out there. You can aim in with LT like normal but the aim abuse kicks in when you shoot RT ... its really good

  11. #39
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Downloaded about to test!! Thank you @Excalibur

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to left2winn For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    quick question whats the difference in aim abuse and aim assist? ramp rush and 4 wall build seem to not work

  14. #41
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    When i load the script into slot 1 it goes blank ?

    seems its when you use aim abuse it does it

  15. #42
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gilberto2733 For This Useful Post:


  17. #43
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    my game crashed doing the doublepump

  18. #44
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by dakta464 View Post
    When i load the script into slot 1 it goes blank ?

    seems its when you use aim abuse it does it
    Post here the script.

    Please use [GPC] wrrapers when you post script on the forum





    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega670 View Post
    my game crashed doing the doublepump
    Increase values :

    first : 750
    second : 520

    and try again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dakta464 View Post
    When i load the script into slot 1 it goes blank ?

    seems its when you use aim abuse it does it
    Post here the script.

    Please use [GPC] wrrapers when you post script on the forum





    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega670 View Post
    my game crashed doing the doublepump
    Increase values :

    first : 750
    second : 520

    and try again.

  19. #45

  20. #46
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    UPDATED..

    Release a new FORTNITE v. 1.0.1.0


    Change log:
    fixed bug in Anti Recoil and Aim Abuse.

  21. #47
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    i hope i did it right

    - - - Updated - - -

    thanks alot

  22. #48
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    where do i download it?

  23. #49
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Updated

    release new FORTNITE v. 1.0.2.0

    Change log :
    fixed bug in "One Button Build".

  24. #50
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    when i click download said "
    That file isn’t here anymore"

  25. #51
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    The drop box link has not been found??

  26. #52
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by ownagethegod91 View Post
    quick question whats the difference in aim abuse and aim assist? ramp rush and 4 wall build seem to not work

    Aim Abuse - used to hold ADS and quickly release it - that abuse aim assist from the game.

    Aim Assist - exploit Aim assist from the game in different way -.

    4 Wall Build - doesn't work ( I didn't have time to finish it).

    Ramp Rush - should work - when you press Shot ( Rire ) button it must switch from Wall to Roof and opposite .

  27. #53
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by aceace View Post
    when i click download said "
    That file isn’t here anymore"
    Quote Originally Posted by TylxEr View Post
    The drop box link has not been found??

    Maybe because I update it in the same time. Try again !

    Updated...

    I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow guys .

  28. #54
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    link not working

  29. #55
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    the link does not work

  30. #56
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    no

  31. #57
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool


  32. #58
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Non si può sistemare il link per favore

  33. #59
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Maybe because I update it in the same time. Try again !

    Updated...

    I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow guys .
    The link doesnt work, can you pls give us another dl link?

  34. #60
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by JaaywoX View Post
    The link doesnt work, can you pls give us another dl link?
    Probably too late for him, link is broken. Have to wait till tomorrow

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •