Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Topic: FORTNITE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: FORTNITE [ S.G.I ] Tool

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireProject View Post
    What do you mean by this? Is that the values you have set for it to work and not crash the game on "Double Pump"?
    Quote Originally Posted by TylxEr View Post
    excuse me for asking but how do you use this program or how do you connect it to the cronusmax
    I updated the first post with the INSTRUCTIONS .

Read them and if you still don't understand something ask again.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

there was a error

combo DOUBLE_PUMP {

------ GPC: Build started ------
    1: New*
    ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected COMBO ('combo') on line 261 column 0

- - - Updated - - -

SILVER II

User Info Menu

what is the difference between aim abuse and aim assist?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

4 Walls building is not working at all. Keeps doing emote. I tried setting it as PS4 right but still no action.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Can i map to xbox elite controller to the paddels say stairs floor wall to the paddels? Is that possible?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireProject View Post
    What do you mean by this? Is that the values you have set for it to work and not crash the game on "Double Pump"?
    Quote Originally Posted by TylxEr View Post
    there was a error

combo DOUBLE_PUMP {

1: New*
    ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected COMBO ('combo') on line 261 column 0

- - - Updated - - -
    Post here the entire script.

Quote Originally Posted by JaaywoX View Post
    what is the difference between aim abuse and aim assist?
    I already answer to this question.

Quote Originally Posted by NickC View Post
    4 Walls building is not working at all. Keeps doing emote. I tried setting it as PS4 right but still no action.
    It is under construction yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak84 View Post
    Can i map to xbox elite controller to the paddles say stairs floor wall to the paddles? Is that possible?
    Yes, select XBOX on the settings. Now when you drop the combo boxes you can see on the bottom - PR1, PR2 , PL1, PL2.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Post here the entire script.

I already answer to this question.

It is under construction yet.

Yes, select XBOX on the settings. Now when you drop the combo boxes you can see on the bottom - PR1, PR2 , PL1, PL2.
    is it possible where you have to press left pad bring up the stairs how dö i make it if i press 2 times left that för ex wall pops up?
    Same for right pad can i have wall and then if i press 2 times right pad floor pops up?

Is this possible?

User Info Menu

is it possible where you have to press left pad bring up the stairs how dö i make it if i press 2 times left that för ex wall pops up?
    Same for right pad can i have wall and then if i press 2 times right pad floor pops up?

Is this possible?
    This is not a good idea. We need to implement delay around 300 ms and then to decide is it one or two taps.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this possible?
    This is not a good idea. We need to implement delay around 300 ms and then to decide is it one or two taps.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

Could i have a script from you to try it out please?

User Info Menu

Could i have a script from you to try it out please?
    I don't want to waste my time - in the heat of the battle delay of 300 ms is crucial .

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i belive in you. Then i go and get the elite kontroller

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I can not get the sight that shakes a lot from left to right ... I think I do not config good and just aim to help active ... I have all the test that I do not know (my teammates opponents or spectators see if we use goal abuse (shaken) ?????????

SILVER I

User Info Menu

is there a scirpt for keyboard and mouse ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Faisaleno View Post

What do you mean ? Every script can be used with M & Kb.

You must be more specific and what do you use to play with M&Kb ?

- XIM4, XIM APEX
    - X-AIM plug in from CronusPro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faisaleno View Post

What do you mean ? Every script can be used with M & Kb.

You must be more specific and what do you use to play with M&Kb ?

- XIM4, XIM APEX
    - X-AIM plug in from CronusPro

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This is probably a silly question, but will the updated app show itself as 1.0 or 1.0.3?

I couldn't get the one button build build to work (big fan of the cod ww2 sgi app configured it and set it up like that) so thought it might be because it says 1.0 and know there's an update that solves it so tried to update it like with the cod one but it says no update available.

Am I being a tard and the Dropbox one is the latest 1.0.3 even if it says 1.0?

Appreciate all the work you're putting into this both of you

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woodins View Post
    This is probably a silly question, but will the updated app show itself as 1.0 or 1.0.3?

I couldn't get the one button build build to work (big fan of the cod ww2 sgi app configured it and set it up like that) so thought it might be because it says 1.0 and know there's an update that solves it so tried to update it like with the cod one but it says no update available.

I had the same problem. I think the one on the dropbox is the latest, because when you try to update that one it says "No updates available".

I would suggest delete the old one and download the new one from dropbox again. Even though it would say 1.0, I still think it's the latest.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Cheers mate Will do. If that doesn't work I'll post the script, and someone with a functional brain stem can tell me where I'm going wrong lol

User Info Menu

In Drop box you will find always the latest version. To check what version is the app. - press right mouse button over it and choose 'Properties' - go to Details .
    But next update will be v. 1.1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Kag22 View Post
    I had the same problem. I think the one on the dropbox is the latest, because when you try to update that one it says "No updates available".

I would suggest delete the old one and download the new one from dropbox again. Even though it would say 1.0, I still think it's the latest.

Post here the script for "One Btn Build' - I want to see if there is a problem.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

can not be programmed, combo_run(VIBRATE); highlighted in red when i active one button build wall leght and stair right

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mick38 View Post

can not be programmed, combo_run(VIBRATE); highlighted in red when i active one button build wall leght and stair right
    you have too much mods on so it'll give you a warning from the point you're over the limit. Also that was a program error:

- - - Updated - - -

you have too much mods on so it'll give you a warning from the point you're over the limit. Also that was a program error:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Bought the elite controller but cant use it. dont know how to setup it to work

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Bought the elite controller but cant use it. dont know how to setup it to work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey guys do u have trobble with the aimbot at the moment ?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KODEX View Post
    Hey guys do u have trobble with the aimbot at the moment ?
    what kind of problems are you having? I'm not

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Sorry but my english is not so good. The aimbot isn´t working for me since today. When i press L2 to aim, it doesent aim, the camera goes slowly up.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KODEX View Post
    Sorry but my english is not so good. The aimbot isn´t working for me since today. When i press L2 to aim, it doesent aim, the camera goes slowly up.

Please post the script using gpc wrapper.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kag22 View Post

Update application

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

3: New*
    WARNING: Empty main detected on line 8 column 0!
    WARNING: Combo 'DROP_SHOT' is never used, This warning originated from line 303 column 0
    Bytecode size: 4097 bytes (100.02%)
    ERROR: Maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes) exceeded. The last line to be processed was: 464 column: 0
    any help would be great

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic