Topic: Borderlands GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Exclamation Borderlands GamePack

This GamePack covers every single version of Borderlands. It features a really great Anti-Recoil Mod and also includes Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Jump Shot, Strafe Shot, Auto Sprint, Bunny Hop and Hair Triggers.

MANUAL:
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/borderlands.htm
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Changelog:

Version 1.0: GamePack released [22.April.18]
    Version 1.1: Bug Fixes and Updated Instructions [31.Aug.19]
    Version 1.2: Bug Fixes [22.Oct.19]
    Version 1.3: Bug Fixes. Zen Compatible. Updated Instructions [17.Mar.20]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Borderlands GamePack

I mean this sounds great and I'd love to try it out, but where's the download link? I can't find anything to click on here that might be a link, so maybe I'm missing something? I'd like to see aim assist too!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ArchSublime View Post
    I mean this sounds great and I'd love to try it out, but where's the download link? I can't find anything to click on here that might be a link, so maybe I'm missing something? I'd like to see aim assist too!
    Open your cronusmax software program, click on the tab "programming" and look for "gamepacks" make sure your cronusmax device is connected.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

x22DOT, I'd really appreciate it if you could look into this for me. I have the latest version of Cronus Pro (v1.21) and the Borderlands game pack is nowhere to be found.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ArchSublime View Post
    x22DOT, I'd really appreciate it if you could look into this for me. I have the latest version of Cronus Pro (v1.21) and the Borderlands game pack is nowhere to be found.
    Try again

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Id assume with the BL3 coming and the UHD Pack coming this week will surge the use of this pack. However, I am having an issue.

Not sure what I am missing but I cannot for the life of me get the auto sprint to work. Hair Triggers and Rapid etc all seem to work aside from Sprint, which is the biggest one I was hoping for. If I can be of any other help let me know.

PS4 Pro - DS4 Controller - USB Wired NO BT Connection

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Borderlands applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure. mobdro

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Saundra96 View Post
    Borderlands applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure. mobdro

Yeah all of that works, it's the auto run/sprint that does not seem to work. I can check maybe the dead zone and see if there is a setting for that? There is another script I found, but it doesn't have as many features, however the auto run does work with that. So not sure if I am missing something with this pack or maybe a different issue?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Updated

Bug Fixes and Updated Instructions

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Everything works great! I love burst on jakobs
    By the way, does anyone else experienced that strangely small game deadzone on thumbsticks? I've tried many various parameters on XAim, even provided by some other people. My mouse is absolutely ok. Game's sensitivity maxed out.
    I can't do 180° without delay, actually I can't even do fast 120°, looks like it's smoothing aim speed after like 90° of turn. Other games I've tried doesn't have this issue. Is it something wrong with actuall game deadzones? May be there's a way to fix it with gamepack?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Do I need to do anything to see the 1.1 pack? I see a bunch of other packs that have been updated past aug31 e.g. sept1 so I know that I am getting updates but I am not seeing the 1.1 of this pack. I have tried different pcs and removing/re-installing to no aval.

Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there a way to have a scoped rapid fire that doesn't press the home button? I love the rapid fire in this pack, just often times I aim in and almost turn off my xbox because it pulls up the menu.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have the same problem on PS4 scoped rapid fire presses the PS button...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It also seems that the version which is available is 1.0 not 1.1 maybe the server has a problem with this gamepack or something.

Thanks for making the time to make this pack. Love it regardless.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sturlasnaer View Post
    It also seems that the version which is available is 1.0 not 1.1 maybe the server has a problem with this gamepack or something.

Thanks for making the time to make this pack. Love it regardless.
    I’m new to the cronus is there some way to get the updated one? Or is it just not released?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Work borderlands 3 ?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Borderlands 3 will come out soon, we have to finish other things first.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I downloaded the borderlands all versions game pack which is one of the default game packs and i enable rapid fire and anti recoil and when i press L2 and R2 at the same time is goes to ps4 home screen like i pressed the ps button. I updated it as soon as i got it and it is the only game pack i have put on there so far and is in slot one. Also this is on borderlands 3. I have tried many different mod variations and adjustments and nothing has worked. Please help it would be greatly apreciated.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BObbyhall1993 View Post
    I downloaded the borderlands all versions game pack which is one of the default game packs and i enable rapid fire and anti recoil and when i press L2 and R2 at the same time is goes to ps4 home screen like i pressed the ps button. I updated it as soon as i got it and it is the only game pack i have put on there so far and is in slot one. Also this is on borderlands 3. I have tried many different mod variations and adjustments and nothing has worked. Please help it would be greatly apreciated.
    There may be a problem in the GamePack
    We have a lot of work but we will see if we can correct that

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Any ETA on the LT & RT pressing your home button bug?

Thanks in advance.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

We spend a great deal of time fine tuning our GamePacks to be as accurate as possible – you won’t find better anywhere on the market!The support topic for this GamePack can be found here where you will find extensive instructions, videos, tips and extra support – be sure to post any feedback including bug reports to help us maintain these packs as much as possible. Remember, we rely on you as part of the CronusMAX community to help us deliver what YOU want.myccpay

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Borderlands GamePack has been updated to v1.3

Manual Updated too: https://cronusmax.com/manual/borderlands.htm