Topic: Request: Deadshot Script

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Request: Deadshot Script

Hello everyone! Is there anyone out there that would be willing to make a really awesome XB1 Deadshot script for me? Really wanting to pull that out on my brother-in-law because I am tired of him beating the crap out of me!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Request: Deadshot Script

Just out of curiosity, is this forum even really active at all? Seems most people have moved on. Really disappointing.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I hope not some scripts i'd like to see like some for legendary gear farms. I've msged those that said the'd work on them...but i suppose they haven't logged in in awhile so haven't got anything done.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yeah, I have PMs out, as well, but no response in a week. Kind of disappointing since I got the cronus for this game. Would be cool if we could get some official packs like they did for MK.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This group is more active than ever.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This forum is more active than ever.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

injustice 2 in my opinion just wasnt a great game but i think falcon made a deadshot script just got through the forums

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Injustice 2 really is garbage. I bought it and regret it immensely. No amount of scripting will script 'fun' into the game.

Also, its not a case of 'nobody is here', its a lot of people request scripts without considering the amount of work that actually goes into creating a full high quality script with multiple combos for multiple situations.

Speaking for myself, I'm generally happy to share scripts which I have created FOR MYSELF, as I don't really see a reason not to. If I DO see a reason not to share, then I won't. But generally I will. If you're asking for help with your script, I'm generally happy to provide assistance where I can. Little things like 'how do I do X?' tier of questions, if I can answer I will answer as they don't take much effort and honestly, the more people we empower with scripting knowledge the more contributors we potentially have here. Win/win for all.

However, if you are asking for the 'from scratch' creation of a character script purely for YOUR benefit... yeah, that's another thing altogether. If not scripting for ourselves, it becomes work... and who works for free? I can definitely create this requested script... It would require me to re-install a shitty game that isn't fun and then study up on playing a character I do not know, learning the combos and then scripting it... all for someone else's sake... and its expected to be done for free?

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Now, if you were to offer incentive, financial or otherwise... Now we're talking something else as naturally I'd expect compensation for work performed. Otherwise, if you're expecting work for free... Welp, keep waiting, a magical savior will appear one day for you. Maybe.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Injustice 2 really is garbage. I bought it and regret it immensely. No amount of scripting will script 'fun' into the game.

Also, its not a case of 'nobody is here', its a lot of people request scripts without considering the amount of work that actually goes into creating a full high quality script with multiple combos for multiple situations.

Speaking for myself, I'm generally happy to share scripts which I have created FOR MYSELF, as I don't really see a reason not to. If I DO see a reason not to share, then I won't. But generally I will. If you're asking for help with your script, I'm generally happy to provide assistance where I can. Little things like 'how do I do X?' tier of questions, if I can answer I will answer as they don't take much effort and honestly, the more people we empower with scripting knowledge the more contributors we potentially have here. Win/win for all.

However, if you are asking for the 'from scratch' creation of a character script purely for YOUR benefit... yeah, that's another thing altogether. If not scripting for ourselves, it becomes work... and who works for free? I can definitely create this requested script... It would require me to re-install a shitty game that isn't fun and then study up on playing a character I do not know, learning the combos and then scripting it... all for someone else's sake... and its expected to be done for free?

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Now, if you were to offer incentive, financial or otherwise... Now we're talking something else as naturally I'd expect compensation for work performed. Otherwise, if you're expecting work for free... Welp, keep waiting, a magical savior will appear one day for you. Maybe.
    exactly injustice 2 was just not good lol and i grinded the shit out that game but i mean it just was not fun even with scripts. but mk 11 will hopefully be 100% better

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

MK11 will be better if they drop the stupid variations and run cancel system... But I won't hold my breath. There's the reveal on the 17th so we'll see. I will most likely be buying and scripting it since I want more MK regardless :/

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

MK11 will be better if they drop the stupid variations and run cancel system... But I won't hold my breath. There's the reveal on the 17th so we'll see. I will most likely be buying and scripting it since I want more MK regardless :/
    we can only hope lol but none the less i feel exactly the same i just want more MK :/

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Hi,

I was just enquiring about the scripts that you have and if it was possible for you to post what you have available.
    I would be very greatful and thankful. I've just recently got into fighting games and have been playing MK X and IJ2, alothough MK is great for scripts and has it own gamepack when it comes to IJ2 the game seem to be a lacklust and not played and or as popular as MK. therefore not as many scripts have been posted, after searching around I am struggling to find scripts for IJ2 theirs not a huge selection of scripts for different characters, only
    a few to been seen.

I wouldn't expect anyone to be writing new request as I know it takes time and patience to go through the different timings and so forth so I kindly ask if yourself or anyone on this forum have any scripts their don't mind sharing for the community that actually still plays IJ2 lol I would appreciate it and lets try and make the catalogue of scripts bigger.

Thanks.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    Hi,

I was just enquiring about the scripts that you have and if it was possible for you to post what you have available.
    I would be very greatful and thankful. I've just recently got into fighting games and have been playing MK X and IJ2, alothough MK is great for scripts and has it own gamepack when it comes to IJ2 the game seem to be a lacklust and not played and or as popular as MK. therefore not as many scripts have been posted, after searching around I am struggling to find scripts for IJ2 theirs not a huge selection of scripts for different characters, only
    a few to been seen.

I wouldn't expect anyone to be writing new request as I know it takes time and patience to go through the different timings and so forth so I kindly ask if yourself or anyone on this forum have any scripts their don't mind sharing for the community that actually still plays IJ2 lol I would appreciate it and lets try and make the catalogue of scripts bigger.

Thanks.
    Falconpunch already dumped all scripts he has for this game. His topic is just a few down from this one... it has ALMOST every character and is pretty high level. Should be enough for anyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Falconpunch already dumped all scripts he has for this game. His topic is just a few down from this one... it has ALMOST every character and is pretty high level. Should be enough for anyone.
    Yeah I noticed that other day but I am unable to download the scripts from the link he provided and I notice in the forum people talking about the como's are being used by the playstation touch pad and I'm on Xbox so touchpad aint a thing and I wouldn't know where to start changing the script from touchpad to other controls.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    Yeah I noticed that other day but I am unable to download the scripts from the link he provided and I notice in the forum people talking about the como's are being used by the playstation touch pad and I'm on Xbox so touchpad aint a thing and I wouldn't know where to start changing the script from touchpad to other controls.
    Then ask for help. Its not hard to change the activation or side swap. At least show you are making an effort to learn, don't just sit there and wait for money to drop from the sky. You'll be waiting for a long time.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Then ask for help. Its not hard to change the activation or side swap. At least show you are making an effort to learn, don't just sit there and wait for money to drop from the sky. You'll be waiting for a long time.
    yup i had to teach myself mainly lol but here the link works just fine but here is the deadshot script has 16 combos use l2 to switch between the two and push right dpadto start combo.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Disarch For This Useful Post: