Topic: Thrustmaster t300rs

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thrustmaster t300rs

Hi just wondering I'm using ps4 witb Fanatec V3 clubsport pedals and Thrustmaster T300rs wheel pedals are on latest firmware as is wheel pedals are working fine plugged into accessory port but when I plug my t300rs wheel into wheel/controller it doesn't work but it does work if I put it into controller port but it hardly has any ffb and it calibrates itself saying controller disconnected anyone know of the correct procedure please

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

Re: Thrustmaster t300rs

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Hi just wondering I'm using ps4 witb Fanatec V3 clubsport pedals and Thrustmaster T300rs wheel pedals are on latest firmware as is wheel pedals are working fine plugged into accessory port but when I plug my t300rs wheel into wheel/controller it doesn't work but it does work if I put it into controller port but it hardly has any ffb and it calibrates itself saying controller disconnected anyone know of the correct procedure please
    if you use t300 in “wheel/controller” port you must slide switch to PS3 mode...
    in “controller” port slide it to PS4 mode.

for PS4 wheel on PS4 second option is the correct one...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for replying appreciate your help I'll do that

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi.
    I have this the configuration, PS4 Pro, the T300 Alcantara Edition steering wheel and now I want to install the Fanatec pedals, ClubSport V3.
    How is the best connectivity using this DriveHub?
    I haven't started the job yet.
    If the steering wheel is compatible with the PS4 console, must be mandatory do I have to connect it via DriveHub to the console ?
    I can't connect into the console through DriveHub, just with the pedals and controller (and steering wheel directly into another USB in the console)?
    Should the steering wheel be set to PS3 or on PS4?

I have all the updates made, to all the accessories, that I hope all the functions will work. Yes, I know, apart from the pedal vibrators, which only go connected to the Fanatec steering wheels.

Thanks.

(excuse me for my english)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I can't longer edit or delete the previous message.
    In the meantime I found out from the forum the details that interested me.
    So, please delete the message.
    Thanks.