Topic: Script request for God of War

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Script request for God of War

Due to this game's high difficulty and my low stamina I am finding it hard to manage even the smaller battles in the game.

Could I get a script that does the following?

Touchpad click remaps to pressing L3 + R3 together (basically click the touchpad to trigger rage mode, options and touchpad click open the same menu in this game so i won't be losing anything)

Holding down L1 remaps circle to R3, but only while holding L1

Touchpad touch triggers L3 individually so I can just place my finger on the touchpad to sprint

Thanks to anyone who can help!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Script request for God of War

Hopefully bumping is allowed. Tried to make half this script on my own but failed.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wvnative View Post
    Due to this game's high difficulty and my low stamina I am finding it hard to manage even the smaller battles in the game.

Could I get a script that does the following?

Touchpad click remaps to pressing L3 + R3 together (basically click the touchpad to trigger rage mode, options and touchpad click open the same menu in this game so i won't be losing anything)

Holding down L1 remaps circle to R3, but only while holding L1

Touchpad touch triggers L3 individually so I can just place my finger on the touchpad to sprint

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Touch pad click - L3+R3 - how long to press them ?
    1. the same time you hold touch pad .
    2. just tap both when you press touch pad.

Triggers L3 - it can be done when you move Left Stick all the way up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Just tap both when I press the touchpad down, I think that's all that is needed to trigger rage mode.

Also I think I need to change it so that the L1 button temporarily remaps R1 to R3 instead of circle as this game apparently uses all the face buttons for magic attacks. If not for the L1 + face buttons my old Rainbow six siege script would have worked for this game, which had Touch to sprint, and L1 (ADS) temporarily map X and O to L3/R3 for tilting.

I quit using automatic sprint a long time ago as sometimes in these games you gotta move slow. Touching the touchpad was nice compromise.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Final bump