Page 1 of 219 123451151101 ... LastLast

Topic: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & LegitCloudzzz v2.7

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Cool Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & LegitCloudzzz v2.7

THIS PACK HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY THE LEGIT EDITION BY LEGITCLOUDZZZ:
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/196870

Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack (Advanced Edition) - WalterHMartinez & LegitCloudzzz Version v3.0

IMPORTANT: What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support

Main futures :

1. Button Layouts
    2. 100 % Accuracy
    3. Pump SMG no Wall
    4. Pump SMG with Wall
    5. Drop Shot
    6. Aim Abuse
    7. Aim Assist V2 or V3 option
    8. Anti Recoil
    9. Vibration when mods are switched ON/OFF
    10. Swap R3 (RS) with CROSS (A)
    11. Rapid Fire
    12. Auto Run

Frequently Asked Questions :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What's the difference between Aim Abuse and Aim Assist?

Aim Abuse: when you press ADS button for the first time the game will start aim assist to help you but if you still hold it, the game will stop aim assist. We used that and we will zoom in and out to abuse game aim assist.
    Aim Assist: Aim Assist used a different approach - when you hold ADS button it will make tiny moves in all directions ( the screen will shake ) so these moves will activate in the game aim assist to start.

2. What does the Aim Assist parameter do?
    - The Aim Assist has one adjustable parameter - this is how much the screen will shake. It try to exploit in game Aim Assist .

3. What does the Aim Abuse parameters do?
    - The Aim Abuse has 2 adjustable parameters :
    - zoom in - how much time you will be zoom in ( in ms.)
    - zoom out - how much time you will be zoom out ( in ms.)

What's the best value for the Aim Assist screen shake?

- The best value is the default value in gamepack, but you can try different values and see if they work better for you.

Is it possible to use x-aim with Gamepack ?
    - No

How did you download the gamepack?
    Open Cronus Pro app and go to tab 'Programmer'.
    - if you want to read more about 'Programmer' tab go to manuals Programmer
    - How to load and configure gamepack :

7. Does this Gamepack can work with XIM APEX ( XIM 4 )?
    - Yes, the gamepacks can work with XIM 4 and XIM APEX.

8. Option to swap R3(RS) with Cross(A) it does not work for me, when i enabled the mod dont change anything, jump with X and crouch with RS
    - Yes, it doesn't really swap your buttons. The idea here is if you swap those buttons on Accessory use this mod so the script will 'know' that.

9. Where is the code that I have to copy and paste?
    - This is Gamepack ( pre compiled code) not a script . Load Cronus Pro app and go to tab ' Programmer ' ( your device should be connected to PC via PC PROG port ), there you can see all gamepacks .

10. Is this only for XBOX or PS4?
    - All gamepacks can work on all consoles ( PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, XBOX X).

11. Do i have to purchase this etc?
    - no, it is free of charge. Scripts and GamePacks are ALWAYS free of charge. There is no premium paid version, so don't believe scammers.

12. Can you combine this Gamepack with the " PS4 Crossover Essentials - Xbox One Elite Edition "?
    - no, gamepacks are standalone modules that cannot be combined with other gamepacks or scripts

TOGGLE L2

LED color Pink means - the gamepack is running and All Mods are OFF except 100% Accuracy | Aim Assist / Aim Abuse - if you enabled them in the GCI (GamePack Configuration Interface)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2. About 100 % ACCURACY :

When this mod is ON :
    - Hold ADS default L2(LT) and press R1(RB). It will shot with 100% accuracy.

- Hold ADS default L2(LT) and press L1(LB). It will shot in 3 round burst fire.

- To Shoot normal use R2(RT)

100% Accuracy V1 I'm using L2(LT) and R1(RB) Video:

100% Accuracy V2 I'm using L2(LT) and L1(LB) Video:

3. PUMP SMG / PUMP WALL SMG :

- Pump SMG will allow you to quickly fire your shotgun and switch to the weapon on the right Almost INSTANTLY! Having the greatest advantage when 1v1 another player or group.

- IMPORTANT: IF you want to reset the mod Tap L1(LT) your led should go back to BLUE.

- IMPORTANT: When LED is BLUE you're holding Weapon on the LEFT
    When LED = RED you're carrying the weapon on the RIGHT

Video Demo:

5. Aim Abuse

- Sensitive Aim Abuse will assist you in tracking a target this mod is always active, Hold L2(LT) more than x% and your character will begin to zoom in and out rapidly to abuse in-game "Aim Assist."

- The NEW Aim Abuse will track your target when you HOLD L2(LT) and R2(RT) if using 100% Accuracy HOLD L2(LT) and R1(RB) or HOLD L2(LT) and L1(LB)

6. Rapid Fire

- When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi-automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. Creating a unique advantage for players using semi-automatic weapons in Fortnite.

7. Easy Run

- If you are tired of continually pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

8. Auto Drop

- Make yourself a HARDER target to hit; the Auto drop mod will allow your character to quick drop when holding L2(LT) and R2(RT)

9. Anti Recoil

- The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be for vertical recoil.

10. Ghost Peek (DISCONTINUED) AFTER 2.5:

- Getting that quick shot off and getting back in cover will save you and your team's life.
    - IMPORTANT before ghost peeking make sure you're crouch! SUPER IMPORTANT
    - IF using a single shot weapon use L2(LT) and R2(RT).
    - IF using a 3 round burst weapon use L2(LT) and L1(LB).
    - Watch this video to understand what ghost peeking is.
    - EDIT 5/27 the video peeking is MUCH slower, new peeking is beyond OP.
    Video Demo:

11. Ramp Rush(DISCONTINUED) AFTER 2.5:

- Rushing to your Target to finish him is a tricky situation using this mod you'll be protected as you rush to your enemy.
    - IMPORTANT Before using the mod make sure you build a ramp.
    - Watch this video to understand how Ramp Rush works.
    Video Demo:

WHY? Why it is getting removed?:
    Ramp Rush was a significant advantage to newer players to have, but with the decrease of Mat(Materials) in the game this mod made it impossible for you to have a decent amount in your inventory.

TIP

- Use 100% Accuracy when your target is at some distance, Aim Abuse and 100% are the BEST OF FRIENDS! (REMEMBER THAT!)
    - Rapid Fire is recommended when using a pistol don't try to make any other weapon shoot faster.
    - Fortnite is a building game, No matter what script you use you'll need to learn how to build at some point. This game pack will help you with the killing and getting "Victory Royale".
    - If someone is rushing you and you got two shotguns Turn on Pump SMG or Pump Wall SMG Depending if you want to play it smart.
    - Aim Abuse will not get all your kills; you got to put in some effort and help it.

Changelog

v 2.7:
    As Walter is afk, other members of the team including Excalibur, x22DOT and White 4nd N3rdy are taking over coding duties for the Fortnite gamepacks.
    Big cleanup of code in both the X and L2 toggle versions. We expect bugs so please report them and will get them fixed asap.

v 2.6:
    - FIXED and IMPROVED Aim Abuse
    - Removed 100% Accuracy V2
    - Changed 100% Accuracy to L2(LT) + L1(LT)
    - Pressing CIRCLE(B) will disable Drop shot if active.

v 2.5
    The big news is that right now the game pack is separated into two game packs :
    - there is no difference in both game packs; the only one difference is the Toggle System
    1. Toggle L2 is the same toggle system like in v 2.3
    2. Toggle X is the same toggle system as in v 2.4
    Drop Shot now work independently and can combine with Pump SMG or Rapid Fire but if it is OFF will not work with Pump SMG anymore.
    Bring Back the original Aim Assist V2 (the old values) - you can still choose what Aim Assist to use: V2 or V3

v 2.4
    - Removed Double Brust
    - Added RapidFire back
    - Add option to choose between Aim Assist V2 and V3
    - Pump SMG can now be reset by pressing L1(LB) instead of LT(L2)+LB(L1)
    - Updated default Config Values
    - Fixed issue where Aim Assist V3 would pull the screen in one direction
    - Added a small right stick analog correction
    - potential fix to fix bug when having Auto drop activate and trying to ramp.
    Thank you all for the constructive feedback.

v 2.3
    Fixed bug in Ramp Rush Mod where instead of put Stairs (L2/LT) it put Roof (L1/LB).
    Fixed bug, in Turn, All mods OFF - where Drop Shot was not turned OFF.
    Removed "Easy Run" because Epic just added auto sprint default in the new patch.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...ch-notes/v5-10

v 2.2
    Fixed bug in CFG file which messed up the layout users picked.
    Ramp Rush will not always be on, but follow it's on-off system.
    Fixed bug with Drop Shot where it was always ON.
    Improved PUMP SMG code.
    Removed Easy Run because autorun is already implemented in the game.
    The code was optimized for best performance.

v 2.1
    Aim Assist V3 redesigned (Beta): Aim assist will no create a circle movement but a horizontal movement.
    Added new options for Aim Assist - the same as Aim Abuse :
    - Mod Disabled
    - Enable Mod when holding ADS more than XX %
    - Enable Mod when hold ADS + FIRE button

Added Pump SMG: Pump SMG is honestly the BEST script after Aim Abuse and Aim Assist, Better than Advanced Jitter. This script will Fire switch to your SMG or LMG or Tommy gun (recommended weapons) ALMOST instantly. That's why it's so good.
    Added Pump Wall SMG: Pump Wall SMG is the same as Pump SMG but with an added protection a wall.
    Added back Drop Shot: You all REALLY love Drop shot, and after so much hype I can even say it's beyond OP with SMG welcome back Drop shot.
    Added Double Brust: Double Brust can be deadly if used right, increase the bullet output from a burst rifle with this script.
    Added 4 Layer Ramp Rush / Ramp Rush: Ramp Rush this is an extended overdue mod, but finally here.
    Removed Rapid Fire: Rapid Fire was removed to make space for new mods after pages of reading most people use Rapid fire at the start of the game afterward it becomes a less used mod.
    Removed Double Tact: Removed Advanced Jitter: Both Advanced Jitter and Double Tact got removed because Epic games decided to add a delay after firing a shotgun, making both mods completely useless.

V 2.0
    Fixed issue with CIRCLE (B) button. Now it will turn OFF only Double Pump.

V 1.9
    Pressing L2(LT) and DOWN will turn off ALL mods besides Aim Abuse and Aim Assist.
    Added option to have Advanced jitter with or without Jump feature.
    Activating Rapid Fire will turn off Double Tact/pump, Advanced jitter, and Ghost peak.
    Activating Ghost peak will turn off Double Tact/pump, Advanced jitter, and Rapid Fire.
    Activating Double Tact/pump will turn off Ghost peek, Advanced jitter, and Rapid Fire.
    Activating Advanced Jitter will turn off Rapid Fire and Ghost peek.
    Fixed bug where pressing Circle(B) would turn off mods (Only Double Tact/pump would turn off now)
    updated Default Values.
    Ghost peek Bug Fixed:
    Pressing L2(LT) and UP will activate Ghost Peek without Aim Abuse:
    Hold L2(LT) and R2(RT) for Auto Fire
    Hold L2(LT and Tap R1(RB) for Single Fire
    Pressing L2 (LT) and Triangle (Y) will activate Ghost peek WITH Aim Abuse:
    Hold L2 (LT) and Tap R1 (RB) for Single Fire

V 1.8 :
    EXTREME AIM ASSIST IMPROVEMENT
    Optimized Advanced jitter combo

Ghost peek Changes:
    Removed burst Fire Ghost peek mode
    Auto Ghost Peek Added (Without Aim Abuse) This will fix the Camera moving to the side when ghost peeking
    Auto Ghost Peek Toggle L2(LT) + UP
    Hold L2(LT) and R2(RT) for Auto Fire
    Hold L2(Lt and Tap R1(RB) for Single Fire

V 1.7 :
    - Added new option for DOUBLE TACTICAL: wait adjustable time parameter.
    - Fixed issue with Standard button layout and Double Tactical mod.

V 1.6 :
    MASSIVE Ghost Peeking improvements
    Added New Aim Abuse options
    Removed Insta build
    Fixed Autorun issue
    Added option to swap R3(RS) with Cross(A)

v 1.5 :
    Fixed bug : Ghost Peek and Insta Build

v 1.4 :
    Better 100% Accuracy for V1 and V2
    New Mod: Ghost Peaking
    Removed Auto drop
    Insta Build for Builder Pro
    Fixed Rapid Fire
    Aim Abuse now has adjustable parameters for when it becomes active

v 1.3 :
    Added adjustable Parameters to Aim Abuse
    Following Mods can now be disabled entirely from the configuration:
    ADVANCED JITTER
    DOUBLE TACTICAL
    RAPID FIRE
    AUTO DROP
    Aim Abuse

v 1.2 :
    Fixed bug in the config file where button layouts were not working properly.

v 1.1 :
    D-PADS fully functional
    Aim Abuse Always ON
    100% Accuracy Always ON
    Fixed an issue When using Xbox Elite Controller. Added PS4 compatible mod ( if you use not DS4 controller on PS4 console ).

SHARE (XB VIEW) = PS4 TOUCH
    SHARE (XB VIEW) and hold R3/RS = PS4 SHARE

Added option of getting vibration feedback when turning something on and off ( you can enable or disable this option).

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WHEN ASKING FOR GAMEPACK HELP
    What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – including all of your settings, including console version, controller version, in-game settings, game pack settings, exactly what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Just posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone.

2. The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: FORTNITE WalterHMartinez & Excalibur

Awesome work guys!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prevailz For This Useful Post:

ACCOUNT LOCKED

User Info Menu

Wow this is truly awesome. Congrats to Walter and Excalibur.

Can't wait to try it out after work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QUINN MODZ For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

So it does not work if i ads and press shoot i press RB instead ? I noticed i couldn't change materials or from trap to launchpad endgame ... it screwed me haha

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for the amount of work you guys put into it. However I have one question, how do you swap between materials since dpad left is unmapped? (e.g. from woods to stone or Traps to launchpad)

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Yeah I’m extremely confused. I was using an AR and the 100% accuracy mod was on. I pressed R1 as the instructions specificied while holding LT. And all it did was switch my weapon. Same thing with LT+L1. When I tapped fired by pressing RT it seemed like it regained its perfect accuracy quicker than usual. Not sure if that’s the mod of just my imagination

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trentser911 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Where is the actual script??

SILVER III

User Info Menu

damn thought i could mix them new codes with my old custom script

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huss007 View Post
    It's not a script - it's a GamePack. You get it from Cronus Pro.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

will this get released as none gamepack too since i doubt lot people will use it when they cant make/add their own stuff into it or have custom controls like i do

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iamsakif View Post
    Thanks for the amount of work you guys put into it. However I have one question, how do you swap between materials since dpad left is unmapped? (e.g. from woods to stone or Traps to launchpad)
    You can't.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    So it does not work if i ads and press shoot i press RB instead ? I noticed i couldn't change materials or from trap to launchpad endgame ... it screwed me haha
    Yeah, you hold LT and then press ( and hold) RB . Yes, because LEFT is unmaped.
    Walter should answer to you. We can release another version where all this buttons are not unmaped .

Quote Originally Posted by trentser911 View Post
    Yeah I’m extremely confused. I was using an AR and the 100% accuracy mod was on. I pressed R1 as the instructions specificied while holding LT. And all it did was switch my weapon. Same thing with LT+L1. When I tapped fired by pressing RT it seemed like it regained its perfect accuracy quicker than usual. Not sure if that’s the mod of just my imagination
    You should feel strong vibration when the mod is ON ( hold L2/LT ) and press DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Huss007 View Post
    The actual script is in binary format and it is on the gamepack. Why you ask ?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eragraves View Post
    will this get released as none gamepack too since i doubt lot people will use it when they cant make/add their own stuff into it or have custom controls like i do
    100% accuracy will not be made public, other scripts might become public later.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Walter first of all thanks for all the amazing work that you have bring to us and to this community, all your work is amazing and we really appreciate it! Although i have one request, could you please add de left dpad button? Or at least everty time we press b make it available? So we can change materials and traps/launchpads!? Thanks for everything walter

22. The Following User Says Thank You to emi98 For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Accuracy settings
    vertical recoil value
    shake screen value
    double pump

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I must he doing something completely wrong. I downloaded the game pack onto my cronusmax. Before disconnecting I enabled all the mods. None of them are working. Not even sensitive aim assist. For example when I press LT+left to activate sensitive aim assist, nothing happens. Same with everything else. I feel a vibration when I press LT+down to activate 100% accuracy (and the device turns from pink to blue), but nothing happens. R1 does nothing but switch my weapon. So confused please tell me what I’m doing wrong!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to trentser911 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    You can't.
    On your previous all in one script I just commented the unmap dpad left line and it was working fine. Well, I guess it is what it is since we can't edit the code.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

amazing!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Is it possible to use x-aim when i have two cronusmax pro's on ps4?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks yet again guys, can't wait to give this a try, unfortunately it seems it will only be a try, with Left unmapped it will be unusable to use full time, changing material is very important part to winning games, hope can make future version where you can change which buttons to use or something to get around this problem?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDMoDz View Post
    Accuracy settings
    vertical recoil value
    shake screen value
    double pump
    everything is done for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    Thanks yet again guys, can't wait to give this a try, unfortunately it seems it will only be a try, with Left unmapped it will be unusable to use full time, changing material is very important part to winning games, hope can make future version where you can change which buttons to use or something to get around this problem?
    Working on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zxcooneyxz View Post
    Have the exact same problem...

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help get this working? Or even confirm that it is working?
    upon loading the gamepack what is the LED color?

- - - Updated - - -

On your previous all in one script I just commented the unmap dpad left line and it was working fine. Well, I guess it is what it is since we can't edit the code.
    Working on a version where you can use all your d-pads or atleast the important ones.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

same

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

everything is done for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Working on that

- - - Updated - - -

upon loading the gamepack what is the LED color?

- - - Updated - - -

Working on a version where you can use all your d-pads or atleast the important ones.

The dpad problem is only for builder pro? For combat pro shouldn’t matter, right?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    same

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Disabled shotguns but still active ?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I cant use it on PS4 .. i have used loads of scripts but this does not seem to work with the razer Rauiju

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

You can't.
    you cant switch materials or from traps to launchpad? i knew this was to good to be true. why cant it just be when you enable the mod on the gamepack its always on instead of you having to enable it again by using ur d pad

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey walter any chance for rebindables? Like for example rebindable jitter so almost like the r1 accuracy itd be l1 instead whilst l2ing (but active hold) that way if you switch to a pistol the slow shots wont mess you up? Sorry my minds out of it today. Also great work!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Anyone have the mods working?

Nothing is working for me. I enabled all the mods I want to use in the gamepack

Easyrun (autorun) isnt working

100% Accuracy just switches weapons when I hold L2 + R1/L1 . I did activate it using L2+down

Aim Assist isnt working unless its completely invisible which I doubt.

Both advanced jitter and double tact don't switch shotguns.

When I plug it in LED color is pink. Only thing that changes the color is when I press down, it changes to blue. Right changes to green. Even when the color changes the double shotguns arent switching shotguns.

BTW Thanks Walter and Excalibur for your efforts. Hope I can get this to work.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to biddnaz For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Squads anyone need two more people, trying out the gamepack and helping each other

Page 1 of 219 123451151101 ... LastLast