Topic: Scripts with A-AIM

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Scripts with A-AIM

Hey everyone! Quick question. Is it not possible to load a script and have the XAIM plugin activated at the same time? Please advise. Thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Scripts with A-AIM

Quote Originally Posted by S_salanitri View Post
    Hey everyone! Quick question. Is it not possible to load a script and have the XAIM plugin activated at the same time? Please advise. Thanks
    sure: Guide: How to load/Use GPC scripts in X-Aim

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks. So I just copy, paste in a section of the other script I want to load up? Select the slot on my Cronus max prior to opening up the XAIM? Thanks, I’m kind of new.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I pasted it in a script but received a syntax error.... here is the script I would like this code embedded into for it to work in XAIM

/* *
    * GPC SCRIPT
    * GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
    * To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
    * *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** */
    int onoff ;
    main {
    if(event_press(XB1_Y)) {onoff=!onoff;}
    if(get_val(XB1_LT) && onoff==0){
    combo_run(rapid);
    }
    if(event_release(XB1_LT)){
    combo_stop(rapid);
    }

}
    combo rapid{
    set_val(XB1_RT, 100);
    wait(70);
    //set_val(XB1_RT, 0);
    set_val(XB1_LT, 0);
    //set_val(PS4_RY, 55);
    wait(90);
    set_val(XB1_RY, 45);
    wait(170);
    //set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    //wait(50);

set_val(XB1_RT, 100);
    wait(70);
    //set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
    set_val(XB1_LT, 0);
    //set_val(PS4_RY, 55);
    wait(90);
    set_val(XB1_RY, 45);
    wait(170);
    //set_val(XB1_LT, 100);
    //wait(50);
    }

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thanks. So I just copy, paste in a section of the other script I want to load up? Select the slot on my Cronus max prior to opening up the XAIM? Thanks, I’m kind of new.
    have you really read/understand this in the link above?
    if so, I suggest you to doit again and carefully

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sorry, I reread it and it makes perfect sense now. I’m selecting the script I would like to run on my Cronus max with the one you sent me in XAIM now. Thanks for the quick responses!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I’m sorry. I loaded the script by selecting the appropriate slot on my Cronus max then connected the Cronus to my laptop to activate XAIM and make sure “lock editing” was checked. I have no luck. The rapid fire should be working like it does on my XB1 controller but it is not. Thanks in advance you’re a great help!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The slot seems to be defaulting to 0 instead of 1 where the script is located. When it seems that 1 is selected then the mouse buttons aren’t even working lol.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

The slot seems to be defaulting to 0 instead of 1 where the script is located. When it seems that 1 is selected then the mouse buttons aren’t even working lol.
    when you use X-Aim, you can't use the scripts loaded/stored in your CronusMax
    so first of all you must merge these 2 scripts together and then use the merged script directly from the Compiler (following the guide above)

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ha! Yep, I figured it out. I was trying to delete the posts so I didn’t use up your time! Thanks again for clarifying!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The only thing wrong with the tutorial shown in the diagram’s with the descriptions is that it does not clearly say to copy the actual script and paste it and then copy the script used to activate it in XAIM as well. I may have missed it. But I didn’t see it

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey Lex, how are you? Thank you for all of your help in the past. I've learned a lot since then. I do have a question about using the X-AIM still that I was hoping you may be able to help me with.... Do you know if there is a way I can get rid of this horrible recoil using X-AIM? There is a big difference between using the regular XB1 controller and using the XAIM. Thanks for any help in advance.