Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack :Insta-Build Edition v1.6

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - Insta-Build Edition v 1.0

any chance you can add aim assist and aimabuse turn on when holding trigger instead of all the time?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can you make a script where aim abuse, anti recoil, aim assist, and ghost peeking is always enabled. I wanna be able to ghost peek by holding LT and tapping LB. Then could I have rapid fire which will be toggled by holding LT and tap Y. Then the last thing will be build sensitivity. That is where when you go into building mode it will make your sensitivity on both X and Y 10. But when you are out of building mode it is your selected sensitivity. I am on builder Pro and on Xbox one

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessLitness View Post
    Awesome! I really appreciate it!
    You use the insta build 1.0 a lot? I used it back then but now only the floor is the only building that is instant. Do you have this issue? You should test it bc I used to not have this issue.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AbusedPony View Post
    You use the insta build 1.0 a lot? I used it back then but now only the floor is the only building that is instant. Do you have this issue? You should test it bc I used to not have this issue.
    I don't think I've had that issue before but I can test it for you. I haven't used this pack for a while, I've been using the other pack since v1.7.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I don't think I've had that issue before but I can test it for you. I haven't used this pack for a while, I've been using the other pack since v1.7.
    If you could, that would be awesome. I want to know if it's just me.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AbusedPony View Post
    If you could, that would be awesome. I want to know if it's just me.
    No problems on my end with v1.0

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

No problems on my end with v1.0

Hmm, it works fine now. I remember that you have to build something first in order for it to start working.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by koara View Post
    any chance you can add aim assist and aimabuse turn on when holding trigger instead of all the time?
    In v 1.1 you have new option :

Aim Abuse

- Mod Disabled
    - Enable Mod when hold ADS more than XX %
    - Enable Mod when hold ADS + FIRE button

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - Insta-Build Edition v 1.1

Thanks alot.

Is aiming in this as good as the one in 1.9?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

This gamepack is AMAZING!!! 3 Wins in a row on PC!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by game001 View Post
    Thanks alot.

Is aiming in this as good as the one in 1.9?
    Yes it is!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AbusedPony For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I see rapid fire has been removed. Will it make alot of difference?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMILLSWAGDAWG View Post
    Can you make a script where aim abuse, anti recoil, aim assist, and ghost peeking is always enabled. I wanna be able to ghost peek by holding LT and tapping LB. Then could I have rapid fire which will be toggled by holding LT and tap Y. Then the last thing will be build sensitivity. That is where when you go into building mode it will make your sensitivity on both X and Y 10. But when you are out of building mode it is your selected sensitivity. I am on builder Pro and on Xbox one
    Wrong section

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Are there any building tricks in this, like ramp rush?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I feel that the insta build does not really work. Require to press 2 times for build

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PICHNO For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PICHNO View Post
    I feel that the insta build does not really work. Require to press 2 times for build

Are you sure because when I tested it it was working.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I will admit that sometimes for some unknown reason it stops working but doesn't happen often. Also, seems like you have to build at least one structure before it starts to work which is fine with me bc I will always more than likely build a wall first. Try it out.

Try building a wall first then everything should be one click afterwards.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

How come something's it would fire and change weapons and fire more, when u hold l2 and down it won't get ride of it. All so and word on the ramp rushing?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

when i press LB/RB in game it skips one slot any idea why? have the gamepack on slot 2

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xHSTRYx View Post
    when i press LB/RB in game it skips one slot any idea why? have the gamepack on slot 2
    Because insta build is on.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I am having problems with instabuild version, when I press L2 + triangle and use L2 + R1 to shoot, my character automatically changes weapon, as if I was active Doublepump ... being that I am not using this in my configuration. Anyone with this problem?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alan13 View Post
    I am having problems with instabuild version, when I press L2 + triangle and use L2 + R1 to shoot, my character automatically changes weapon, as if I was active Doublepump ... being that I am not using this in my configuration. Anyone with this problem?
    I have this problem all so.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

how works instabuild

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPudding View Post
    I have this problem all so.

This version is the same like the other gamepack exept it doesn't have Rapid Fire .

And please fallow the instruction " How to report bugs , issues " !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raaawr View Post
    how works instabuild

When you ON build mode ( pressing Build button) the script will track which build button you press and if you press it for the first time , the script will double tap it.
    So for EX. if you press R2 , the script will double tap it if you press R2 again the script will ignore it. If you then press L2 , the script will double tap it and if you press now the R2 - again the script will double tap it.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Okay, that version does not have rapidfire I already know, I just want to have a solution to the problem reported above ... in the other gamepack all post your doubts and problems to be corrected and get all the answers you need. Why does it have to be different here?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

How long did you test for?? 5mins,one match, a day? The auto switching guns after you leave the build menu is still a problem just like Alan13 said. And it seems when you hold l2 and down it will still auto switch weapons for you.

User Info Menu

Okay, that version does not have rapidfire I already know, I just want to have a solution to the problem reported above ... in the other gamepack all post your doubts and problems to be corrected and get all the answers you need. Why does it have to be different here?
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthPudding View Post
    How long did you test for?? 5mins,one match, a day? The auto switching guns after you leave the build menu is still a problem just like Alan13 said. And it seems when you hold l2 and down it will still auto switch weapons for you.
    It doesn't matter how long will you test it . I just can't replicate this issue.

This gamepack is the same like v 2.0 - the code is the same and no one is complaining on the other gamepack.

There is nothing in script that have this behavior.

But I will check it again.

You must post here the exact Configuration you use. Post screenshots of the config window.

If you have Advanced Jitter ON before you get in Building mod - pressing CIRCLE will not OFF Advanced Jitter.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I have just switched over to the insta build version. I dont understand why it is so unreliable ? Sometimes it builds with one press sometimes it doesn't

31. The Following User Says Thank You to worldsworstg For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The insta build doesn't work for me ,so I switched back to your other script ,I don't know whats wrong with insta build,I'm using R3 to build instead of circle ,is it why its not working ? anyways your other script is just insane ,thanks a lot man !

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    I have just switched over to the insta build version. I dont understand why it is so unreliable ? Sometimes it builds with one press sometimes it doesn't

You're right. Sometimes it does not work sometimes but most of the time, it does work. Make you have hair triggers on if you're on Xbox. I think that helped out a bit. Bc it wasn't working and then I turn on my hair triggers on my elite controller and it worked. Not sure if it was luck or not.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter how long will you test it . I just can't replicate this issue.

This gamepack is the same like v 2.0 - the code is the same and no one is complaining on the other gamepack.

There is nothing in script that have this behavior.

But I will check it again.

You must post here the exact Configuration you use. Post screenshots of the config window.

If you have Advanced Jitter ON before you get in Building mod - pressing CIRCLE will not OFF Advanced Jitter.

As MouthPudding said, the error happens when we hold L2 and press R1 to switch to second weapon, causing a total disaster in combat. "I died a lot because of this problem." We know that it is the same gamepack that only changes instabuild, but in this version it is giving this error and can not get print out of something that happens instantaneously in the game, the error is simple: When you are going to shoot with R1 he fires once and changes to another weapon.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast