Topic: FANATEC CSL ELITE BASE, LC PEDALS, ELITE P1 RIM w/TH8A QUESTIONS

SILVER I

User Info Menu

FANATEC CSL ELITE BASE, LC PEDALS, ELITE P1 RIM w/TH8A QUESTIONS

I just bought a CSL elite setup for xbox one and was wondering if I need any additional items to get the th8a working with this setup. I can't justify spending $330 plus for a shifter when I've got the th8a already. I also read that to get the csl elite lc pedals working I need to order a different cord? Or can I just hook the CSL up normally to my xbox and plug the th8a into the drivehub? I researched and couldn't find this information. I haven't ordered the drive hub yet but I already ordered the CSL. Thanks

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: FANATEC CSL ELITE BASE, LC PEDALS, ELITE P1 RIM w/TH8A QUESTIONS

the pedals go into you wheel base

the th8a goes into the drivehub via USB

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply, so the only thing that I would be plugging into the drivehub would be the TH8A? The fanatec pedals and wheelbase will go into the Xbox?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Yes.
    1 - TH8A with USB cable in the DriveHub accessory port.
    2 - Fanatec pedals with RJ12 cable (supplied with pedals = https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/shifte...-rj12-usa.html) on CSL base
    3 - CSL Base with USB Cable on the Drivehub Wheel Port.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

My fanatec wheel will be arriving in a few days, but I have been testing the th8a on my tmx pro. It works when plugged into the drivehub with the din-usb cable just fine but the FFB on the TMX is way off. I plugged it into the xbox after using it while it was plugged into the drivehub and the FFB has no feeling at all. I can crash into the wall and the wheel doesnt move one bit but when I crash into the wall when the TMX is plugged into the xbox, it turns and I feel a lot more force. On center when plugged into the xbox, I can turn the wheel and immediately feel forces pushing against me as I turn, but when plugged into the drivehub there is no feeling. It feels very different than what it should. Im playing on Project cars 2, and the wheel is recognized as a TMX in controls when plugged into the drivehub.

Do you know whats going on there? Firmware is updated on everything.

I tried to plug the TMX into the xbox and the TH8A into the drivehub but the th8a isnt working. Even if i connect the xbox controller to the drivehub with the th8a plugged in. So can I use the TH8A only on the drivehub or do I HAVE to plug a wheel into the drivehub?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I just fixed it.... I had the xbox one controller plugged into the controller port, when i should have plugged the tmx into that port.