Topic: H1Z1 GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Exclamation H1Z1 GamePack

The H1Z1 GamePack introduces a bunch of great mods, including Rapid Fire, Adjustable Parameters, Anti-Recoil V2, Auto Sprint, Hair Triggers, Bunnyhop, Shot Modes and Burst Fire.

List of Features and Instructions:

Class 1: Anti-Recoil Control System V2

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Y Inverted)

NOTE:
    The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.
    Each mod can adjust the compensation power for the 'Recoil Control System'.

You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

See Class #2 for adjustable parameter.

**This also fixes the XIM4 Mouse jittering (Error occured since ~2015/16).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:

The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

Class 3: Shot Mode

0=Mod Disabled
    1=Dropshot (Always ON)
    2=Dropshot (On ADS)
    3=TBagshot (Always ON)
    4=TBagshot (On ADS)

NOTE:
    These are Shotmodes, you will perform a selected Shotmove when you Fire or ADS.
    These mods are made for being a hard target while fighting your enemy.
    Normally people with expensive Scuf controllers do these moves, now you can do it without pressing any extra button.

Dropshot: Lay down on the ground (prone) while shooting
    Tbagshot: Crouch and stand back up in a loop while shooting

Always ON: You will perform the shotmove when you ADS and shoot or only shoot without ADS.
    On ADS: You will perform the shotmove aslong as you hold the ADS Button and shoot

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 4: Rapid Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [Fastest Possible]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [Adjustable Parameter]

NOTE:

When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.
    Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

See Class #5 for adjustable parameter.

Class 5: Rapid Fire Speed: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:

Adjusting Rapid Fire Speed for "Class5" "Mod2"

You can choose a value between 10 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a slower rate of fire.
    A lower value means a higher rate of fire.

Class 6: Burst Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled (ADS Only)
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Always)

NOTE:
    Burst Fire mods turns your Gun into a Burst Firing Gun, you can save more bullets and have a better accuracy.
    So you can hit the target better and achieve more headshots because your are more precise.

ADS Only means Burst Fire is only active while aiming.
    Always means Burst Fire is always active while aiming and hip fire.

Class 7: Auto Sprint

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Always On
    Mod2 = Press Sensitive

NOTE:
    If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

NOTE: Auto Sprint MOD CAN be used with Sniper Breath and/or Quick Scope simultaneously.

Class 8: Hair Triggers

Mod0=Mod Disabled
    Mod1=Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    H1Z1 is applying a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

Class 9: Bunnyhop Mode

Mod0=Mod Disabled
    Mod1=Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    You will jump all the time while pressing and holding the jump button.
    In some cases you will gain velocity and jump fast forward. Similar like in the game Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    and the famous but hard to perform Bunnyhop [BHOP].
    You can also use this to get out of dangerous firefights or from place A to B while being a hard to hit target.

Changelog:
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [21.June.18]
    Version 1.1: Instructions Cleanup and Bugfixes [31.Aug.2019]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: H1Z1 GamePack

Fixed bugs with TBag and DropShot. Updated instructions.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

the drop shot cannot be deactivated, and whenever you shoot the character is thrown to the floor I can't find a way to deactivate the drop shot

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by richard candia View Post
    the drop shot cannot be deactivated, and whenever you shoot the character is thrown to the floor I can't find a way to deactivate the drop shot
    Did you activate it in the GCI?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I select the gamepack of h1z1 deactivated the shot mode but it is also thrown to the ground when shooting.
    that the the GCI?
    THANK YOU

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: H1Z1 GamePack

Greetings X22DOT,

I to have tried to play with your updated script, however I'm also unable to turn off drop shop in shot mode.
    I thought trying out different modes in shot mode may have an effect however they all cause my character to drop to the ground when pressing the R2 fire button with or without ADS pressed.
    Is it possible for me to remove this mode altogether in the GCI script?
    Or If you have a little time could you re-check to see if something is not working as intended.

Best regards

Sally.

P.S.
    I'm using a PS4 Pro - DS4 controller - Playing H1Z1 BR.
    1.Rapid fire enabled.
    2.Shot mode disabled.
    3.Anti-recoil Y axis enabled.
    4.Auto sprint sensitive enabled.
    5.Bunny hop enabled.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky_Sally For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

please how can i on/off the rapidfire on game?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

this script does not work. havent been able to turn off drop shot.
    also the other script out there for h1z1 beta is nice however the rapid fire doesnt work and all the shooting is at reduced speeds.

any help or advice on how to set up a recent script for h1z1 with auto recoil, aim assist, and rapid fire? i cant find anything online. please help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Any new H1Z1 Scripts ? the old script is not working properly, the drop shot is always on no matter what setting you choose. Any help will be appreciated.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hola me pasa lo mismo. pudiste desactivarlo?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This will work?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have the same problem when I shoot the player throws himself to the ground and the cars don't work for me, the nitro doesn't work well for me the h1z1 gamepack please help