Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow View Post
    This is 100% working on PS4 with hub guys !

So I figured it out for full support... I hadda set USB protocol to PS4 and turn off the auto connect; all in the tools/option menu.
    Then I was having the problem AU flashing error would pop up on time cm... after trying all ports I found out I hadda plug in my PS4(disconnected from ps4 Bluetooth menu) into port 1? And the NRv2 into port 4(PC mode)

kinda hit a road block because I thought I hadda plug PS4 cont into port 4 and NRv2 into port 1 but I guess I was mistaken ������

If anyone is having more problems/question with this setup on PS4 feel free to PM me

No joy for me, tried all the ideas here and still not happening. possibly the usb hub is incompatible as when i plug the NR2 into the hub it stops working and seems like it doesn't have any power supplied to it. Gutting.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Holdenmagroin75 View Post
    No joy for me, tried all the ideas here and still not happening. possibly the usb hub is incompatible as when i plug the NR2 into the hub it stops working and seems like it doesn't have any power supplied to it. Gutting.
    Is it flashing au? Or just disconnecting? Make sure you use a full data use cable(they’re a little bit fatter then a non-data cable) but I was surprised to how many non data ones I had. Send me a screenshot of your settings if you want

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Try alll the port combinations and reset you’re cm (make sure you have new software installed) make sure it’s a 2.0 hub(they have a list of approved hubs); make sure your Dolby ps4 controller is turned off in the PS4 Bluetooth menu(also in cm’s Tool options turn off Bluetooth connection, set to PS4 or try auto, and turn off reconnect every 10 minutes) also make sure CM is plugged into console not into the the hub! Lol I did that at first.
    you also have to press ps button after PS4 is on for it to fully power up.
    Make sure you’re on PC mode. But if you’re really having problems and wanna use your mods just switch to PS4 mode(turn on auto connect every 8-10 mins) and it will work just have a 1second lag time every ten mins

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow View Post
    Is it flashing au? Or just disconnecting? Make sure you use a full data use cable(they’re a little bit fatter then a non-data cable) but I was surprised to how many non data ones I had. Send me a screenshot of your settings if you want

Just AU for me, hub works fine for everything else but when I plug in the Nacon it doesn't seem to work,
    Will get a screen shot later when I'm home, thanks for the help man

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok so now i want to use my nacon rev2 on xboxone what do i have to buy ? only the cronusmax or ?
    thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Has anyone got a video of this from start to finish.. or can anyone do me a video to help out. I’ve tried all the differentt methods on here and still it won’t work. The controller works and my scripts work.. so I know it works but when I connect the controller it says 0 (or slot number) for about 3 seconds then flashes AU.. but the controller still works, disconnecting every minute or so.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Have you followed the steps of the wired controller set up on the Cronus max compatible controllers? If you have then you can use nacon with cromusbin a hub and you don’t even need the normal ds4 controller plugged in. I now turn on my PS4 and Cronus loads up straight away without any probs.. I too was having AU flashing. But I maxed to figure a way round it.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I tried this Pleaseinstall, tried two different USB hubs that i know work as i use them on my mac, Nacon didn't even show any power, cronus was just flashing AU

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It's working. (PS4)
    My CM and USB hub arrived yesterday.

Plugged CM into a PC, through app updated it to last version.
    Do this first.

- loaded and customised values of gamepacks to position 1-6 just for test
    - powered PS4 ( via power button, no controller attached )
    - plugged CM with USB HUB attached into PS4
    Then:
    - plugged DS4 to USB hub position 4
    - plugged Nacon v2 ( switched to PC mode in the back ) into USB hub position 1

Played battlefield 1 for 3 hours without any problem

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gusgus For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

PLEASE READ THIS
    NACON V2 WORKS WITH USB HUB AMD PS4. BUT YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL CONTROLLER ALWAYS PLUGGED IN THE USB HUB.
    IF YOU UN PLUG THE ORIGINAL CONTROLLER FROM THE HUB, THE NACON V2 DOESN'T WORK AND CRONUSMAX STARTS LOADING..
    Any way you can fix this? Yeah it works but it's a shitty setup

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xSniPah12 View Post
    PLEASE READ THIS
    NACON V2 WORKS WITH USB HUB AMD PS4. BUT YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL CONTROLLER ALWAYS PLUGGED IN THE USB HUB.
    IF YOU UN PLUG THE ORIGINAL CONTROLLER FROM THE HUB, THE NACON V2 DOESN'T WORK AND CRONUSMAX STARTS LOADING..
    Any way you can fix this? Yeah it works but it's a shitty setup
    To be fair this is exactley how crossover works on the PS4.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    To be fair this is exactley how crossover works on the PS4.
    Is there any way to simulate Touch Pad button?

because many game need touch pad to open map or menu,

thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

nacon pro 2 problems

[QUOTE=♣aries♣;1138460]Hello bro!!! check this: I use PC bro but I think it's the same deal for all consoles!!!
    My first problem was that I wasn't able to do the things right way!!!

Then I realized the nacon rev controller v2 need to be remapped again sometimes after we use the program device option
    Also: When starting a game, u have to make sure ur controller is plugged to the CM!!! if not (sometimes it wont recognize it)
    So, basically,
    1. Plug the CM to your console
    2. Plug the controller to the CM
    3. Plug the PCPROG too..
    4. Open the Cronus Pro Program and select the game pack or script to use
    5. Move it to the Cronus Memory Slot
    6. Use the Program Device feature
    7. Open the game with the controller still plugged to the CM and VOILA!!!! (In consoles will be, plug the CM to the console and plug the controller to the CM and open the game)

8. Problems of not recognizing the controller: with the CM button, change the slots till 0, then back again to the slot number desired.
    8.1. Still not recognizing it: Close Cronus Pro Program, open it again and use again the Programa Device feature (Sometimes after a little bit of use gets bugged, and need a restart!!)
    8.2 Still the problem: Check the controller is plugged to the CM usb, it doesn't work without that...
    9. Still???? If u are using a script make sure u save it the right way (this is how it works for me: Open Cronus Pro Program then, Ctrl + N, then, in that white page Ctrl + V will paste the script u wanna use, then, Build and Run icon, then if there isn't any problem, Compile icon, then, Save icon and put the desired name to the script, then, use bellow the Programmer tab, then, in the Compiler Script Window u will be able to see ur script with the name u use for it, then, drag and drop the named script to the Cronus Memory Slot, then, use the Program Device feature and Finally that's it..)
    So far, I have to this sometimes but some others it works like charm, mostly since I have discovered that I have to play the game with the controller plugged to the CM. If I plug the nacon rev controller to the PC directly it looks like it goes to the factory mapping and I have to remap it again with Cronus Pro Program
    PD: Please, forget my English, Im cuban so cheers!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    I use the cronus max plus with nacon pro 2 , when i plugged the controller in to the cronus it works... but it remains on AU and after 10/15 minutes i can not interact with any
    comand. The controller does not disconnect but no longer responds to commands.
    Can anyone help me please?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Holdenmagroin75 View Post
    Just AU for me, hub works fine for everything else but when I plug in the Nacon it doesn't seem to work,
    Will get a screen shot later when I'm home, thanks for the help man
    Maybe your DS4 needs charging for some reasons I had this problem with my usb hub it doesn't charge my DS4 V2 even tho it's wired my CM kept showing AU and a sign of disconnection try to charge it then plug it to the USB Hub I hope it works for you

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xevhe View Post
    Maybe your DS4 needs charging for some reasons I had this problem with my usb hub it doesn't charge my DS4 V2 even tho it's wired my CM kept showing AU and a sign of disconnection try to charge it then plug it to the USB Hub I hope it works for you
    Dm me on insta ill show what u need @francesco.cordone

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xSniPah12 View Post
    Dm me on insta ill show what u need @francesco.cordone
    I am sorry bro I didn't find you + most likely the thing you are going to show me won't be available in my country it took me 4 days to find a usb and untill today I am having problems I just gave up on it I am actually thinking of changing to the competitive company

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xevhe View Post
    I am sorry bro I didn't find you + most likely the thing you are going to show me won't be available in my country it took me 4 days to find a usb and untill today I am having problems I just gave up on it I am actually thinking of changing to the competitive company
    That's my instagram name lol if you want to dm I'll show, you will definitely find this thing in your country. Give me your insta if u want ill dm you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi guys , for me I've tried everything to get it worked (Nacon revolution 2) with my cronusmax plus.

Any suggestion any idea would be much appreciated

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chicha View Post
    Is there any way to simulate Touch Pad button?

because many game need touch pad to open map or menu,

thanks
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/ps4_cro...essentials.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil-Alshabeeb View Post
    Hi guys , for me I've tried everything to get it worked (Nacon revolution 2) with my cronusmax plus.

Any suggestion any idea would be much appreciated
    You're given the complete instructions in this topic.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ugo san View Post
    Hi there,
    I use the cronus max plus with nacon pro 2 , when i plugged the controller in to the cronus it works... but it remains on AU and after 10/15 minutes i can not interact with any
    comand. The controller does not disconnect but no longer responds to commands.
    Can anyone help me please?
    It's obviousley not authorizing. Refer to the manual with regards to what to do when a controller is not authorizing. There's a detailed guide on practically every single controller instruction page.

Example:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    It's obviousley not authorizing. Refer to the manual with regards to what to do when a controller is not authorizing. There's a detailed guide on practically every single controller instruction page.

Example:
    is working in this way the razer raiju tournament?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi , I've tried all the options above didn't help.
    CM kept disconnecting every 10 minuets.
    My controller is (Nacon revolution 2 )
    PS4 pro
    Cronusmax plus last update
    Any help from you ?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil-Alshabeeb View Post
    Hi , I've tried all the options above didn't help.
    CM kept disconnecting every 10 minuets.
    My controller is (Nacon revolution 2 )
    PS4 pro
    Cronusmax plus last update
    Any help from you ?
    PLEASE read the Cronus instructions before posting questions that have already been answered.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/trouble...D&mw=MzIw#id_2

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: nacon revolution v2 I needed an explanatory video because the control hand did no

I needed an explanatory video because the control hand did not work Touch panel

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: nacon revolution v2 I needed an explanatory video because the control hand did no

Quote Originally Posted by king mohmad45 View Post
    I needed an explanatory video because the control hand did not work Touch panel
    Touch-pad won’t work on this controller. Just simply remap “touchpad” button to the “share” button.

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ad+share+remap

Credits to “LEX LOST”

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I need help, touchpad dose not work when i connect nacon controller v2 (ps4 mode) with cm+

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Welly992 View Post
    I need help, touchpad dose not work when i connect nacon controller v2 (ps4 mode) with cm+
    Nacon V2 is not fully compatible.
    you can use this script to solve the problem (instructions inside)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Dose this mean I have to save this script to a slot? for it to works. if yes then is there a way to use game scripts with this one as well, ps i just got cm+ yesterday Im new to all this

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Welly992 View Post
    Dose this mean I have to save this script to a slot? for it to works. if yes then is there a way to use game scripts with this one as well, ps i just got cm+ yesterday Im new to all this
    if you use a script I can easily add this piece of code to it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast