Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

SILVER III

User Info Menu

nacon revolution v2 working 100%

Sup guys!!! Just to let u know that nacon revolution controller v2 is working 100% with CM!!!!!!! CM sometimes need to be restarted, (more with Nacon Rev v2), need to be set to 0 then to the slot number we want to use and thats it .. Need to restart the cronus pro sometimes and all will go flawless ♥♥♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ♣aries♣ For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

hey,my cm works not with nacon revo.pro 2. at all 3 mods(DS4,Adjust.,PC) is cronus not working with the controller. he shows every time A.U. at his display!many restarts has not helped.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I am following this topic

Community Boss

User Info Menu

If you switch to PC Mode it will work - just no touchpad support. FYI this is in the Cronus manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of_...ontrollers.htm

You may have to use a USB Hub too if your console is a PS4. Follow these steps: https://cronusmax.com/manual/wired_cr..._a_usb_hub.htm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hey,sry the controller works not with cm. when i switch at PC mode,the cm can authentification but i can not use it. When i push any button at the controller,then the cm show me A.U.!the output protocol stand at xbox360! i play without USB HUB!what can i do?i must use a second controller for authentification or?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I have nacon v1 and 100% work with Xbox elite controler setup

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello bro!!! check this: I use PC bro but I think it's the same deal for all consoles!!!
    My first problem was that I wasn't able to do the things right way!!!

Then I realized the nacon rev controller v2 need to be remapped again sometimes after we use the program device option
    Also: When starting a game, u have to make sure ur controller is plugged to the CM!!! if not (sometimes it wont recognize it)
    So, basically,
    1. Plug the CM to your console
    2. Plug the controller to the CM
    3. Plug the PCPROG too..
    4. Open the Cronus Pro Program and select the game pack or script to use
    5. Move it to the Cronus Memory Slot
    6. Use the Program Device feature
    7. Open the game with the controller still plugged to the CM and VOILA!!!! (In consoles will be, plug the CM to the console and plug the controller to the CM and open the game)

8. Problems of not recognizing the controller: with the CM button, change the slots till 0, then back again to the slot number desired.
    8.1. Still not recognizing it: Close Cronus Pro Program, open it again and use again the Programa Device feature (Sometimes after a little bit of use gets bugged, and need a restart!!)
    8.2 Still the problem: Check the controller is plugged to the CM usb, it doesn't work without that...
    9. Still???? If u are using a script make sure u save it the right way (this is how it works for me: Open Cronus Pro Program then, Ctrl + N, then, in that white page Ctrl + V will paste the script u wanna use, then, Build and Run icon, then if there isn't any problem, Compile icon, then, Save icon and put the desired name to the script, then, use bellow the Programmer tab, then, in the Compiler Script Window u will be able to see ur script with the name u use for it, then, drag and drop the named script to the Cronus Memory Slot, then, use the Program Device feature and Finally that's it..)
    So far, I have to this sometimes but some others it works like charm, mostly since I have discovered that I have to play the game with the controller plugged to the CM. If I plug the nacon rev controller to the PC directly it looks like it goes to the factory mapping and I have to remap it again with Cronus Pro Program
    PD: Please, forget my English, Im cuban so cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello bro!!! check this: I use PC bro but I think it's the same deal for all consoles!!!

Then I realized the nacon rev controller v2 need to be remapped again sometimes after we use the program device option
    Also: When starting a game, u have to make sure ur controller is plugged to the CM!!! if not (sometimes it wont recognize it)
    So, basically,
    3. Plug the PCPROG too..
    7. Open the game with the controller still plugged to the CM and VOILA!!!! (In consoles will be, plug the CM to the console and plug the controller to the CM and open the game)

8. Problems of not recognizing the controller: with the CM button, change the slots till 0, then back again to the slot number desired.
    8.1. Still not recognizing it: Close Cronus Pro Program, open it again and use again the Programa Device feature (Sometimes after a little bit of use gets bugged, and need a restart!!)
    8.2 Still the problem: Check the controller is plugged to the CM usb, it doesn't work without that...
    9. Still???? If u are using a script make sure u save it the right way (this is how it works for me: Open Cronus Pro Program then, Ctrl + N, then, in that white page Ctrl + V will paste the script u wanna use, then, Build and Run icon, then if there isn't any problem, Compile icon, then, Save icon and put the desired name to the script, then, use bellow the Programmer tab, then, in the Compiler Script Window u will be able to see ur script with the name u use for it, then, drag and drop the named script to the Cronus Memory Slot, then, use the Program Device feature and Finally that's it..)
    So far, I have to this sometimes but some others it works like charm, mostly since I have discovered that I have to play the game with the controller plugged to the CM. If I plug the nacon rev controller to the PC directly it looks like it goes to the factory mapping and I have to remap it again with Cronus Pro Program
    PD: Please, forget my English, Im cuban so cheers!!!!!!!!!!!! I USE XB360 OUTPUT TOO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ♣aries♣ For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I TRIED TO PUT THE TOOLS/OPTIONS/DEVICE/OUTPUT PROTOCOL ON AUTOMATIC AND DIDN'T RECOGNIZED THE CONTROLLER, SET IT BACK TO XB360 AND I HAVE MY BABE NACON REV V2 BACK ON GAME JUST FOR U GUYS TO KNOW............. IT IS A NEW CONTROLLER SO THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN BUT ADMINS AND US WORKING TOGETHER WILL MAKE THIS A SHORT RIDE

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

thank you for your answer. i have so many things try it but it doesent work. at PC-Mode and xbox360 seetings at CM, i can use any slot and he show not more A.U. but i can´t use the controller. i push the PS button but anything goes at controller.he has no reaction!this ****t so up!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

add me at discord and lets check it together bro https://discord.gg/GdaDJy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ♣aries♣ For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SancheZ1009 View Post
    thank you for your answer. i have so many things try it but it doesent work. at PC-Mode and xbox360 seetings at CM, i can use any slot and he show not more A.U. but i can´t use the controller. i push the PS button but anything goes at controller.he has no reaction!this ****t so up!
    Can you let me know if it works for you because i want to use the nacon rev2 on xbox one

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ♣aries♣ View Post

So, basically,
    3. Plug the PCPROG too..

PD: Please, forget my English, Im cuban so cheers!!!!!!!!!!!! I USE XB360 OUTPUT TOO
    Hey man are trying to say that u use your nacon pro rev2 on pc with cronusmax? Bcs i am using the controller also on oc and it works straight away wirh download the nacon program but i want to use the controller on xbox one and i saw i can do that with cronusmax do you have any experience with that ? Sorry to for mt bad english haha i am from the netherlands

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    If you switch to PC Mode it will work - just no touchpad support. FYI this is in the Cronus manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of_...ontrollers.htm

You may have to use a USB Hub too if your console is a PS4. Follow these steps: https://cronusmax.com/manual/wired_cr..._a_usb_hub.htm

Hello admin in the first link there clearly says that the nacon pro rev 2 is not supported only the rev1

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hablas español?? Podemos hacerlo asi si te es mejor, sigue funcionando al 100 para mi

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SancheZ1009 View Post
    Any news on if it works ?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pietjanvander View Post
    Hello admin in the first link there clearly says that the nacon pro rev 2 is not supported only the rev1
    No idea what you are talking about, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pietjanvander View Post
    Any news on if it works ?
    I already posted that it works and how to get it working. Set the controller to PC Mode and then the Output to XB360. Many others have tested it working too.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = ♣ aries ♣; 1138544] Hablas español ?? Puede hacerlo asi si está mejor, sigue funcionando al 100 para mi [/ QUOTE]

Buenas tardes.
    Mi nombre es Roberto.
    Acabo de adquirir el cronusmax plus. Lo he descargado. Actualizo el CM. Lo conecto a la XBOX ONE S. Lo autentifico con el mando original de la Xbox. A continuación, pongo en el USB el mando Nacon Pro EVo 2, y el CM se me pone en 0.
    Mas mi mando nacon, estando en modo pc, si bien se enciende, pero no responde la tecla PS y por ello, no puedo utilizar éste mando en la Xbox ONE y fue el único motivo por el cual adquirí el CM.

Puedes ayudarme-

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Re: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ♣aries♣ View Post
    Sup guys!!! Just to let u know that nacon revolution controller v2 is working 100% with CM!!!!!!! CM sometimes need to be restarted, (more with Nacon Rev v2), need to be set to 0 then to the slot number we want to use and thats it .. Need to restart the cronus pro sometimes and all will go flawless ♥♥♥

Hello
    Is a product working with you without problems so far

What did you do with the amendment and make it work with you?

Do you have any problems with the product?

Thank you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post

Hello
    I wish to renew the topic
    And to clarify more steps and provide a clearer picture of the explanations

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Wink Re: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

Quote Originally Posted by TitoRobe View Post
    [QUOTE = ♣ aries ♣; 1138544] Hablas español ?? Puede hacerlo asi si está mejor, sigue funcionando al 100 para mi [/ QUOTE]

Buenas tardes.
    Mi nombre es Roberto.
    Acabo de adquirir el cronusmax plus. Lo he descargado. Actualizo el CM. Lo conecto a la XBOX ONE S. Lo autentifico con el mando original de la Xbox. A continuación, pongo en el USB el mando Nacon Pro EVo 2, y el CM se me pone en 0.
    Mas mi mando nacon, estando en modo pc, si bien se enciende, pero no responde la tecla PS y por ello, no puedo utilizar éste mando en la Xbox ONE y fue el único motivo por el cual adquirí el CM.

Puedes ayudarme-
    Hola Roberto amigo si quieres te ayudo por discord para hacerlo mas rápido y práctico (https://discord.gg/ygp9gqA)

1. Por otro lado no es necesario autenticar con otro mando.. si conectas un mando y luego otro?? en que momento le metiste los scripts?? y si lo hiciste y conectas un mando y luego otro cual quieres que identifique el CM? El proceso es igual con todos los mandos, no trates al Nacon como mando pirata
    2. El CM cuando conectas el mando y se pone en 0 normalmente es porque no encuentra ningun script grabado en el.. Cuando lo grabas te aparece el numero segun la cantidad de scripts guardados.. Solo tienes que apretar el boton verde de la USB y con el cambias los slots grabados (1-9 slots)
    3. Nacon en modo pc, es para pc!!! PS es para Playstation no creo que logres hacerlo funcionar.. Y si tu lo estas usando en la Xbox One S no creo que tampoco sirva el PS (honestamente no se porque yo no lo he hecho) Pero recuerda que el modo pc es para pc.
    Resumen: si cuando lo conectas sale el 0, significa que lo reconoce y que solo te falta grabar los slots con el script que quieras en (https://cronusmax.com/?ddownload=29560) Cronus Pro Program que debiste haber descargado de la pagina de cronus max. Asi que al parecer es cuestion de que aprendas a usarlo, todo pàrece indicar que te ha ido bien en las demas cosas, quedo a tus ordenes!!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

It works well on me (Without touch pad of course) I just followed what's written on the manual and it works very well. Thanks Admin

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gkgkvbvb For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gkgkvbvb View Post
    It works well on me (Without touch pad of course) I just followed what's written on the manual and it works very well. Thanks Admin
    Does touchpad button press work for you?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Question Re: nacon revolution v2 working 100%

Does anyone know if this works on PS4 with the Nancon v2? Only asking because I see everyone says they’re using it on PC or want to use on XBOX. But I don’t see anything about PS4

Cheers, Thanks

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Also does this (v2)work on PS4 pro? I only see people talking about PC. Will I need the USB hub and chat or will I be okay without?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

So mine came in the mail today, all mods work fine without switching over to pc mode on the PS4. Sometimes disconnects for 1/2second but reconnects automatically. Also didn’t need this USB hub I just bought like mentioned...it is a ps4 confirmed controller so idk why I “needed” to switch to first pc mode(maybe for the pc/Xbox users) but my suspicion was correct and once nodding back paddles/buttons on the nacon app you don’t need to re-do this step via cm app

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm still waiting on delivery of my CM v3 . also bought dedicated USB hub. Using nacon v2 on PS4.
    So:
    1. should I plug it into USB hub port 1 and switching the nacon pro v2 controller to PC mode and DS4 into USB hub port 4 ?
    2. should I just plug nacon into CM and use PS4 mode 1 or 2 on controller ?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

This is 100% working on PS4 with hub guys !

So I figured it out for full support... I hadda set USB protocol to PS4 and turn off the auto connect; all in the tools/option menu.
    Then I was having the problem AU flashing error would pop up on time cm... after trying all ports I found out I hadda plug in my PS4(disconnected from ps4 Bluetooth menu) into port 1? And the NRv2 into port 4(PC mode)

kinda hit a road block because I thought I hadda plug PS4 cont into port 4 and NRv2 into port 1 but I guess I was mistaken ������

If anyone is having more problems/question with this setup on PS4 feel free to PM me

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gusgus View Post
    So:
    1. should I plug it into USB hub port 1 and switching the nacon pro v2 controller to PC mode and DS4 into USB hub port 4 ?
    2. should I just plug nacon into CM and use PS4 mode 1 or 2 on controller ?
    Read comment above that I just posted, hope that awnsers this^

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Anyone know how to remap a button combo so it’ll be the touchpad press(like on Xbox1 controllers) is this even possible?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast