Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 263

Topic: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

  1. #31
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    well did what you message me all trcomes up except trace2. Trace1+22. Trace2+0. Trace3+28. Trace4 -8 Trace5+30 Trace6 -10 thanks bro
    OK. I wanted to see what values you had.

    Hold LT, tap A. Controller should rumble once. Device Monitor should only show TRACE_1 & TRACE_2. The rest will be zero. Still holding LT, use the dpad to adjust those values. If the gun is going down, use dpad UP to decrease the anti-recoil. Fire the weapon...still going down...decrease some more. When you get it where you want it. Holding LT, press A again. Controller rumbles twice...repeat above process. Then one more time for the 3rd set. LT & A one more time will return you to game mode. LEDs should be GREEN. Now hold B + MENU to save.

    All this is in the top of the script.....


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I was bored and didn't have anything better to do so I added a few things to Noozbar's script. Added adjustable/save-able X & Y anti-recoil values for all 3 different times. Details in the top of the script.....


    Update v1.2

    CHANGES

    • Auto_Save
    • Rapid_Fire toggle
    • Adjustable Rate_of_Fire
    • Auto_ADS toggle
    • Inverted_Y toggle
    • Saved Values = Anti_Recoil X/Y | Rapid_Fire | Auto_ADS | Inverted_Y |Rate_of_Fire




    Update v1.21
    - Fixed an issue with anti-recoil X
    - Save is now B/Circle + Menu/Options


    Im getting Syntax erros loading this script in GPC Compiler
    (found GIFs in this script and think theirs something wrong in the int section of this Script)

  4. #33
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Im getting Syntax erros loading this script in GPC Compiler
    (found GIFs in this script and think theirs something wrong in the int section of this Script)
    here you go:


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Im getting Syntax erros loading this script in GPC Compiler
    (found GIFs in this script and think theirs something wrong in the int section of this Script)
    Not sure where that came from....

  7. #35
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Anyone coping v1.21, there's an errant line in the script. Not sure where it came from. Just delete this line in the DATA section

     <img src="images/smilies/animated/wink_20_anim.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Winky" class="inlineimg" />;


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  9. #36
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    BRO here is the values +17

    +0 +32 -8 +26 -10 do I do ant recoil every gun I use in battlefield 1 or just once does all THANKS NOOZBAR FOR YOUR HELP CHEERS BRO IM NEW TO THIS

  10. #37
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post

    Hi there,
    Could you help
    when i compile getting an error
    Unknown token: & on line 137 column 3
    Error : syntax error, unexpected NAME ('nbsp') on line 137 column 4

  11. #38
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Hi

    Great work, but 1 simple question, which Script is actually working in entire topic ?! I read all posts, ....... so is 1st one , post # 1 fixed of all errors ?!

    it had an issue where L2+X will stay at Blue blinking light , it will not move to 2nd or 3rd recoil part.


    Thanks again

    S13

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to S13002931 For This Useful Post:


  13. #39
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Anyone coping v1.21, there's an errant line in the script. Not sure where it came from. Just delete this line in the DATA section

     <img src="images/smilies/animated/wink_20_anim.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Winky" class="inlineimg" />;

    First message updated with the small error fixed

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  15. #40
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    First message updated with the small error fixed
    Hi

    Blue light works for like 700ms

    Same for Pink Led

    But Red Led works on FULL Magazine.

    Is it possible to Time red led too ?

    1st part recoil works fine
    2nd part works fine too

    3rd part red led has problem it has no fixed time.

    Anyone else having this issue ?!

  16. #41
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Hi

    Great work, but 1 simple question, which Script is actually working in entire topic ?! I read all posts, ....... so is 1st one , post # 1 fixed of all errors ?!

    it had an issue where L2+X will stay at Blue blinking light , it will not move to 2nd or 3rd recoil part.


    Thanks again

    S13
    I've got V1.3 that's just about done. I re-worked the LEDs. Should take care of that problem. I also added adjustable ADS sensitivity and removed auto-save (bad idea). Just need to do some more testing...

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  18. #42
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Hi

    Blue light works for like 700ms

    Same for Pink Led

    But Red Led works on FULL Magazine.

    Is it possible to Time red led too ?

    1st part recoil works fine
    2nd part works fine too

    3rd part red led has problem it has no fixed time.

    Anyone else having this issue ?!
    That's as intended. The light is Blinking Red to show that the index is on the 3rd set of values and that the dpad will adjust those. Or are you saying that at some point you want the script to stop applying any anti-recoil?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  20. #43
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    BRO here is the values +17

    +0 +32 -8 +26 -10 do I do ant recoil every gun I use in battlefield 1 or just once does all THANKS NOOZBAR FOR YOUR HELP CHEERS BRO IM NEW TO THIS
    Anytime you're running this script it will use those even if you're swapping guns. I think that's what you're asking...

  21. #44
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Anytime you're running this script it will use those even if you're swapping guns. I think that's what you're asking...
    Hi

    No no its all fine. I got confused

    But,

    If weapon has 65 bullets ( assault rifle , RPM 896,

    Is there a way to split 65 bullets into 3 parts of recoil ?

    So recoil can be fixed more easily ?

    I know its too much asking. But it will more easier to fix recoil .

    Thanks

  22. #45
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Hi

    No no its all fine. I got confused

    But,

    If weapon has 65 bullets ( assault rifle , RPM 896,

    Is there a way to split 65 bullets into 3 parts of recoil ?

    So recoil can be fixed more easily ?

    I know its too much asking. But it will more easier to fix recoil .

    Thanks
    I do not think that can be done in relation to the number of bullets you have but rather in relation to the time you will put to empty your mag

    As I always say, a script is not smart, it does not know which weapon you use nor the number of bullets that are in it
    A script presses keys in your place


    After you can do a simple calculation

    your weapon fires at 850RPM
    850/60 = 14.16666 bullets per second
    65 / 14.16666 = 4.58 seconds to empty your mag
    4.58 / 3 = 1.53
    You need a new value every 1.5 seconds

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  24. #46
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    I do not think that can be done in relation to the number of bullets you have but rather in relation to the time you will put to empty your mag

    As I always say, a script is not smart, it does not know which weapon you use nor the number of bullets that are in it
    A script presses keys in your place


    After you can do a simple calculation

    your weapon fires at 850RPM
    850/60 = 14.16666 bullets per second
    65 / 14.16666 = 4.58 seconds to empty your mag
    4.58 / 3 = 1.53
    You need a new value every 1.5 seconds
    I could "hard code" something like that in a script. I haven't had enough coffee yet to think of how to make that an adjustable value....

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  26. #47
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Hi
    But,

    If weapon has 65 bullets ( assault rifle , RPM 896,

    Is there a way to split 65 bullets into 3 parts of recoil ?

    So recoil can be fixed more easily ?

    I know its too much asking. But it will more easier to fix recoil .

    Thanks
    Here ya go.......

    I didn't have a ton of time to test it. If it's quirky, let me know. 3 time periods based on rate of fire and magazine size. Defaults are 850 & 65. Change those values in definitions if your's is different. Rest pretty much works the same.


  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  28. #48
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Here ya go.......

    I didn't have a ton of time to test it. If it's quirky, let me know. 3 time periods based on rate of fire and magazine size. Defaults are 850 & 65. Change those values in definitions if your's is different. Rest pretty much works the same.

    I will test and give you feedback by tomorrow. Thanks

  29. #49
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Here ya go.......

    I didn't have a ton of time to test it. If it's quirky, let me know. 3 time periods based on rate of fire and magazine size. Defaults are 850 & 65. Change those values in definitions if your's is different. Rest pretty much works the same.
    Awesome !

    EDIT,
    I don't know why you already have this line:
     <img src="images/smilies/animated/wink_20_anim.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wink" class="inlineimg" />;

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  31. #50
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    I will test and give you feed back by tomorrow. Thanks
    That weird line of code was in that first script I posted. It's out now.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  33. #51
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I was bored and didn't have anything better to do so I added a few things to Noozbar's script. Added adjustable/save-able X & Y anti-recoil values for all 3 different times. Details in the top of the script.....


    Update v1.2

    CHANGES

    • Auto_Save
    • Rapid_Fire toggle
    • Adjustable Rate_of_Fire
    • Auto_ADS toggle
    • Inverted_Y toggle
    • Saved Values = Anti_Recoil X/Y | Rapid_Fire | Auto_ADS | Inverted_Y |Rate_of_Fire




    Update v1.21
    - Fixed an issue with anti-recoil X
    - Save is now B/Circle + Menu/Options



    THANKS!!!!!

  34. #52
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Awesome !

    EDIT,
    I don't know why you already have this line:
     <img src="images/smilies/animated/wink_20_anim.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wink" class="inlineimg" />;
    I don't either . I'm going to dig back through my scripts...it must be in one of them

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  36. #53
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Yes actually it works on every gun cheers bro for the reply

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to beastboy For This Useful Post:


  38. #54
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    this is the first script i'm using so bare with me, ''noob here''. everything works perfect the anti recoil is superb , the only issue i have is , when using auto guns towards the end of the magazine the aim moves to the right, you don't want that when your engaged in a battle do you? any ideas? sorry if its just a small issue that anyone knows how to fix but i dont :-))) so i need help

  39. #55
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by OANAF View Post
    this is the first script i'm using so bare with me, ''noob here''. everything works perfect the anti recoil is superb , the only issue i have is , when using auto guns towards the end of the magazine the aim moves to the right, you don't want that when your engaged in a battle do you? any ideas? sorry if its just a small issue that anyone knows how to fix but i dont :-))) so i need help
    Adjust the X value for the 3rd time period. If it's going right, you'll want a negative X value. I'd start with -10 or so. You may even have to move the 2nd time period a bit.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  41. #56
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Hello Batts, can you please add Autorun and l1 r1 to your script, thats was nice?

  42. #57
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Toby234 View Post
    Hello Batts, can you please add Autorun and l1 r1 to your script, thats was nice?
    Auto run....you want to be able to toggle it (on/off) or on all the time?

    l1 & r1? Not sure what you mean?

  43. #58
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Adjust the X value for the 3rd time period. If it's going right, you'll want a negative X value. I'd start with -10 or so. You may even have to move the 2nd time period a bit.

    i have the same problem but can you please explain some more what i need to change where i can find that thank you

  44. #59
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Hey guys need some help .. I got the recoil part to work which is nice .. but when I go to use my drone to I can’t make it go up in the sky with the RT ..only stays at eye level .. any help would be appreciated .. btw game
    is Wildlands ghost war

  45. #60
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

    Will this work for PS4?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •