Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Topic: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

and I wonder why you are so annoyed when someone asks you for help. not everyone can deal with this topic so much to understand everything afterwards. i have a lot of work and a small family. That's why I chose cronusmax, not titan one, because I've read a lot about a helpful community.
    Anyway, in this script I can not find an instruction about ADS_SENS. what values ​​do I need to change to run an antirecoil or ADS_sens, I am aware, and before I ask for help, I try my best. but through this auto_ads in the script ADS_sens works only if I press on RT / R2, but not on L2. and since I use the Razer Raiju, I've changed LT / L2 + A / X to LT / L2 + B / X and deleted auto_ads, just as you've explained to another user in this post. but ads_sens just does not work when I press L2. Well, I will continue to play other scripts that work perfectly, because I certainly do not want to break people. I find the work of the programming really amazing, but also difficult and time consuming, which is why not everyone is so far away with this topic. thanks anyway and peace

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Umatt View Post
    if Salve guys Excuse me if sometimes I'm wrong to write the answer that I want I wanted to ask you how to save The script from the Forum to the key Thank you in advance
    How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by montana612 View Post
    and I wonder why you are so annoyed when someone asks you for help. not everyone can deal with this topic so much to understand everything afterwards. i have a lot of work and a small family. That's why I chose cronusmax, not titan one, because I've read a lot about a helpful community.
    Anyway, in this script I can not find an instruction about ADS_SENS. what values ​​do I need to change to run an antirecoil or ADS_sens, I am aware, and before I ask for help, I try my best. but through this auto_ads in the script ADS_sens works only if I press on RT / R2, but not on L2. and since I use the Razer Raiju, I've changed LT / L2 + A / X to LT / L2 + B / X and deleted auto_ads, just as you've explained to another user in this post. but ads_sens just does not work when I press L2. Well, I will continue to play other scripts that work perfectly, because I certainly do not want to break people. I find the work of the programming really amazing, but also difficult and time consuming, which is why not everyone is so far away with this topic. thanks anyway and peace
    That wasn't directed at you...just in general. I know that English is not everyone's first language and sometimes things get lost in translation. I'm sorry if I was rude. I think post #106 answers your question. If not...let me know. I'll be more than happy to figure out what's going on

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

@noozbar maybe you can link this one to the first post.

I've tried to be a clear as possible with the instructions (green stuff at the top of the script). I spent 30 mins playing COD WWII and tested all features. If you're having a problem let me know.

First time running script, Hold LB/L1 then MENU/OPTIONS to LOAD DEFAULTS

Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script v1.33

3 on-the-fly adjustable anti-recoil values (based on time firing)
    Adjustable Rate-of-Fire (on the fly)
    Adjustable ADS sensitivity (change ADS_SENS in script, default 85)

Toggles for:
    • Auto ADS (default off)
    • Rapid Fire (default off)
    • Inverted (default off)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Check post above. v1.33 is latest version.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Post Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQ4fLr6HzM&t=387s

good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcospaulo View Post
    good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQ4fLr6HzM&t=387s

good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?good afternoon friend, would you have a scrip like this one from the video ?
    This script allows you to have the same antirecoil
    You just have to configure it properly by following the instructions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Will this script work on xim apex and does anyone know how to make the headset work on Cronus I play on Xbox one x mouse keyboard xim apex bf1 cheers

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hello noozbar I would like to know if there is also M700 Carbon for snipers I do not see it in the script

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    Will this script work on xim apex and does anyone know how to make the headset work on Cronus I play on Xbox one x mouse keyboard xim apex bf1 cheers
    I use the script with X-AIM....Cronus's plug-in. I would think it would work. To use your head-set you have to use the two controller method. Basically on controller for CPM and the 2nd (take batteries out) and plug it into the Xbox. Use the second one for head-set. There's some post on here that probably explain it better...

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good day, script 1.33 error spvar 1

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Добрый день, скрипт 1.33 error spvar 1

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EvsukovRus View Post
    Good day, script 1.33 error spvar 1
    Download the version from the online library. Sounds like something got dropped in a "copy & paste"

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ola Galera, voltei agora para o The Division and some your things, porem still me perco na pagina então vim ate mulheres para pedir.

Teriam o Script da Glutona para que eu possa na estrela, anti recoil, strafe e arma primaria com aquele disparo que parece uma sub?
    E se possivel de duas M4 com anti recoil, strafe e o mesmo sistema na primaria.
    Meu objetivo é colocar para jogar de Estrela Solitaria e Medida, sei que eu mesmo terei que altera o recoil dela depois.
    Desde já fico agradecido.
    Obrigado.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Salut avez vous un script 100% anti recoil double m4 svp pour ps4 ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

yoooo, i am having same issues with spvar line error. Tried it from online library but still does the same

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maff0lfc View Post
    yoooo, i am having same issues with spvar line error. Tried it from online library but still does the same
    Post the script here that you're having problems with. I'll look at it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hola noozbar graciaspor tus script pero ya no sirven
    Espero que saques nuevos script mejores

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maff0lfc View Post
    //Posted by Batts, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - https://cronusmax.com/forums

//Posted : Wednesday 22nd of August, 2018 19:00 UTC
    Thanks for the very quick reply dude
    Make sure you running v1.21 of Cronus Pro. I just copied & pasted what you put on here and it complies and runs. Use GPC wrappers when posting.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    @noozbar maybe you can link this one to the first post.

I've tried to be a clear as possible with the instructions (green stuff at the top of the script). I spent 30 mins playing COD WWII and tested all features. If you're having a problem let me know.

First time running script, Hold LB/L1 then MENU/OPTIONS to LOAD DEFAULTS

Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script v1.33

3 on-the-fly adjustable anti-recoil values (based on time firing)
    Adjustable Rate-of-Fire (on the fly)
    Adjustable ADS sensitivity (change ADS_SENS in script, default 85)

Toggles for:
    • Auto ADS (default off)
    • Rapid Fire (default off)
    • Inverted (default off)

scripts are good, please enter autorun with the Strafe thanks noozbar / batt.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I would love to try this script for Division, I have never had any issues in the past loading scripts from here. It compiles perfectly with NO errors...but when I go to drag and drop it into the slot I have chosen I cant even move the file....what might be the issue and
    how might I resolve it?

Edit-Nevermind, found the issue

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello noozbar I can not do it I can not do it you with any build without striker to have m4 stable since you know how to fix it

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Modric For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i donet know what should i take from the code you posted like the house or M4

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello...If it's possible can you help me? I need a script only Anti-recoil for M4 or L-voac...I play the Division with xbox one. Please help me...Only Anti-recoil Script...Thanks.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hi, could i use this script for the devision too or is it specific for cod?
    thank you

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Docppppp View Post
    hi, could i use this script for the devision too or is it specific for cod?
    thank you
    It will work with division. It's a generic script not written specifically for any one game.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

and do i have to Change any values or ist it so called plug and Play script?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Docppppp View Post
    and do i have to Change any values or ist it so called plug and Play script?
    It's not plug & play. Instructions are at the top of the script.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

First of all the script it can be good first of all stop shooting walls or stop shooting om gun range u have to find a friend go rogue and shhot him in fistancw more that 12 meters cause the recoil values of pvp r dofferent from pve thats why noozbar scripts r the best for pve but when it comes to pvp it has recoil. My question to thr maker of this script is the script is for one gun what about the secondary gun most of us i dont want to say all of us we have different magazine size on our primary or secondary gun so how we can adjust the recoil values for the secondary gun

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kostas For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Tags for this Topic