Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Topic: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: Noozbar's Ultimate Anti-Recoil Script

Honestly the instructions for adjusting antirecoil for example on ps4 are unclear to me

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CloudySage View Post
    Honestly the instructions for adjusting antirecoil for example on ps4 are unclear to me
    Honestly I don't know how to explain it any better...

~ Hold LT/L2 then tap A/Cross. Controller will rumble once. Increase/Decrease 1st
    X/Y values by holding LT/L2 and using D-PAD. Weapon will only fire for 700ms. Hold
    LT/L2 and tap A/Cross to move to next X/Y. Controller will rumble twice. LT/L2 +
    D-PAD to adjust values. Weapon will only fire for 1200ms. Hold LT/L2 and tap A/Cross
    to move to next X/Y. Controller will rumble three times. LT/L2 + D-PAD to adjust
    values. LT/L2 + A/Cross to return to normal game mode (no rumble). Hold B then tap
    Menu/Options to save.

Maybe language is a barrier?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Honestly I don't know how to explain it any better...

~ Hold LT/L2 then tap A/Cross. Controller will rumble once. Increase/Decrease 1st
    X/Y values by holding LT/L2 and using D-PAD. Weapon will only fire for 700ms. Hold
    LT/L2 and tap A/Cross to move to next X/Y. Controller will rumble twice. LT/L2 +
    D-PAD to adjust values. Weapon will only fire for 1200ms. Hold LT/L2 and tap A/Cross
    to move to next X/Y. Controller will rumble three times. LT/L2 + D-PAD to adjust
    values. LT/L2 + A/Cross to return to normal game mode (no rumble). Hold B then tap
    Menu/Options to save.

Maybe language is a barrier?
    nope im just an idiot is all lol

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Here ya go.......

I didn't have a ton of time to test it. If it's quirky, let me know. 3 time periods based on rate of fire and magazine size. Defaults are 850 & 65. Change those values in definitions if your's is different. Rest pretty much works the same.

Hello, thank you so much for your help. New to this, but am enjoying this forum. Can you please help me get a good anti recoil for the Maddox. Here is what I'm running,
    Please let me know if possible, or if I should just give up on this.
    PS4 Pro
    Xim Apex (I also have a CronusMax which I can get to work with the Xim 4)
    Mouse: Glorious Model o
    Play on Max X/Y sens, default. I am somewhat familiar with scripts (how to copy and paste lol) I would greatly appreciate your help. Please let me know if there is anymore information you need, or if I should just move on. I also use a PS4 controller if needed I don't mind.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NotHere View Post
    Hello, thank you so much for your help. New to this, but am enjoying this forum. Can you please help me get a good anti recoil for the Maddox. Here is what I'm running,
    Please let me know if possible, or if I should just give up on this.
    PS4 Pro
    Xim Apex (I also have a CronusMax which I can get to work with the Xim 4)
    Mouse: Glorious Model o
    Play on Max X/Y sens, default. I am somewhat familiar with scripts (how to copy and paste lol) I would greatly appreciate your help. Please let me know if there is anymore information you need, or if I should just move on. I also use a PS4 controller if needed I don't mind.
    You might want to try one of these....Anti-Recoil Progression

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

For me on xbox using an elite controller and I cant slide or crouch its like its trying to do it rapidly or something.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo561 View Post
    For me on xbox using an elite controller and I cant slide or crouch its like its trying to do it rapidly or something.
    This script has been out and used for months....no one has reported this problem. I wrote the script using an Elite controller.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey batts crazy question cause I’ve never done anything with gpc codes can u set both x and y axis recoil? And if so how do u set the x axis?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

would you mind helping me set this up to where dpad right sets the first weapon, dpad left sets the second and dpad down sets the third....so for example if dpad down is my pistol...whenever i push dpad right to switch to rifle..my rapid fire will be off..
    for Trace and using xb1 im not sure if i need to do something with that?

i understand how to manage the weapons but have had trouble figuring out toggling like this
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigggerrr View Post
    would you mind helping me set this up to where dpad right sets the first weapon, dpad left sets the second and dpad down sets the third....so for example if dpad down is my pistol...whenever i push dpad right to switch to rifle..my rapid fire will be off..
    for Trace and using xb1 im not sure if i need to do something with that?

i understand how to manage the weapons but have had trouble figuring out toggling like this
    Please don't post everywhere

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

10-4

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

im terminating my request on this thread here. thanks for replying to my other. heads up to batts and my apologies for double post

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Has anyone used this in battlefield five by any chance if so how is it compared to lex lost adjustable ar and rf which im using now.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neil21 View Post
    Has anyone used this in battlefield five by any chance if so how is it compared to lex lost adjustable ar and rf which im using now.
    This antirecoil is more precise but also more difficult to adjust correctly

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I appreciate the quick response thank you im gonna try this script out tonight to see if i can get the adjustments down

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi noozbar. I was wondering if you could edit your script for me I have very limited knowledge of coding. Could you make 4 recoil profiles for me that are switched by pressing DPAD UP + triangle or square or circle or x for each 4 consecutively like the apex legends strike pack. I would also like rapid fire toggle. And a crouch spam when firing but NOT in ADS. I would really really appreciate your help. I understand how to change the recoil values in the script but that is about the limit of my understanding!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disabuse View Post
    Hi noozbar. I was wondering if you could edit your script for me I have very limited knowledge of coding. Could you make 4 recoil profiles for me that are switched by pressing DPAD UP + triangle or square or circle or x for each 4 consecutively like the apex legends strike pack. I would also like rapid fire toggle. And a crouch spam when firing but NOT in ADS. I would really really appreciate your help. I understand how to change the recoil values in the script but that is about the limit of my understanding!
    Look at my GPC Library, there is a script antirecoil and rapidfire for 4 profile

20. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ill take a look, I hope they are timed like this one. Could you possible make the hipfire crouch spam script for me so I can add it to your recoil script? I would really appreciate it! And thank you for the reply!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Look at my GPC Library, there is a script antirecoil and rapidfire for 4 profile
    Hi Noozbar,

die profile Script in your library is AR without time values... Can u pls make the Script with time values and a Aim Assist ?

Thanks!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Here is a script with 2 profiles, I can add AIM Assist if you want

Anti-Recoil (Progression Scaled by Time)

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Here is a script with 2 profiles, I can add AIM Assist if you want

Anti-Recoil (Progression Scaled by Time)
    Thanks for the help, didnt noticed there is already one with profiles...

Maybe you can help me with that, i tryed to replace the aim assist from crescens apex master edition with the aim assist from Apex Ultimate (Itzsnack).. i failed every time. Can u help me with that, or simply replace the aimassist for me? that would be very nice!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello,

On PUBG for console, can i adjust the recoil on either the over-the-shoulder shooting (Type B: L1 in PS4), and the regular hip-fire using the right analog (R) stick?

Thanks again and i look forward to your help on this.

I am using the CronusMax Plus on PS4 with Dual Shock controller.

Mone

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Topic