Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Topic: The Division 1 - My personal ULTIMATE script (+ tuto: make your own script)

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: The Division - My personal ULTIMATE script (or make your own script) (22 July)

O "Problema" Nooz, é que o tiro da showstopper não segue o player. Apenas o Script 3. Obrigado pela ajuda

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    It's already done in the script page 1

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: The Division - The Ultimate One - my personnal script

yoo wassup guys, is there also a script for cl 5 piece death eye build for sniper ??

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: The Division - My personal ULTIMATE script (or make your own script) (22 July)

Hi,

I tried using this script and set 'int Shoot_with_ADS = TRUE'. When I loaded it to Cronus the Showstopper didn't fire on ADS, but other guns did. Any ideas?

Thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booboo88uk View Post
    Hi,

I tried using this script and set 'int Shoot_with_ADS = TRUE'. When I loaded it to Cronus the Showstopper didn't fire on ADS, but other guns did. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Shoot with ADS work only with Showstopper
    now, pay attention to the colors and read instructions ...

WARNING

COLOR INDICATION:

LED OFF = Script disable - Enable or Disable ALL features by holding D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A
    --
    BLUE = LW M4
    --
    SKYBLUE = LW M4 Striker
    --
    GREEN = House
    --
    YELLOW = House Striker
    --
    RED = Showstopper - Flashing led = Pop Double Shot or Pop Shot, Fixed led = Double Shot or Pop Double Shot (it depends on the version you use)
    --
    PINK = Showstopper Striker - Flashing led = Pop Double Shot or Pop Shot, Fixed led = Double Shot or Pop Double Shot (it depends on the version you use)
    --
    WHITE = Pistol / Sidearm

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey noozbar

First i wanna thank you for all your good work you done for the community, your scripts are incredible! Second i would like to ask you for a favor (if you can or if its possible) i want a combo that works like this :

When i press R3 (for melee) i want to equip a grenade so i can grenade punch instead for the usual melee, is that possible?

Thanks in advance

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do you double heal anyone know!?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarteIIusII View Post
    How do you double heal anyone know!?

TIP

Double Heal setting:
    How to enable/disable Double Heal in game, what is this?
    This feature is disable by defaut
    Hold D-Pad DOWN and press the button YOU assign to enable / disable this feature in game
    When enable, quick press the button YOU assign to take MedKit then First Aid Heal Skill (for me, I press R1 / RB, like the exemple where I set R_SKILL)

How to custon this feature ?
    Find this line in the script

Code:
    Double Heal setting (Disable by befaut):
    First, assign your First Aid Heal Button (Defibrilator / Overdose / Booster shot)
    Which button do you use in game for your Booster Shot?
    L1 / LB or R1 / RB?
    Here set L_SKILL if you use Left button for your First Aid Heal or R_SKILL if you use Right button for your First Aid Heal

I use R1 / RB so I set my script like this:

Code:
    int Heal_BTN = R_SKILL  // set L_SKILL or R_SKILL 

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Please give a video guide without no recoil and fast medkit

my first weapon is m4
    second the house
    No recoil is not work (((( i play a predator gear set

thx you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This script is amazing. Is there anyway i can get this script without strafe and fake lonestar though.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spudz View Post
    This script is amazing. Is there anyway i can get this script without strafe and fake lonestar though.
    Delete fake lone star lines and strafe lines

SILVER I

User Info Menu

For a normal ps4 set up

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks very much for the help but what does it do? I see people heal once and they're full health from like 1 BAr and no medkit cooldown

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

** Panic Button (Always enable)(Switch CronusMAX color witout switching weapon, if your weapon and the assigned color don't go together)
    Press D-Pad UP

Hello Noozbar, can you change that for "double" Press D-Pad Up, i thinks its more easy to use for 'going rogue' or 'navigate in menu' ? Thanks you

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pullinside View Post
    Hello Noozbar, can you change that for "double" Press D-Pad Up, i thinks its more easy to use for 'going rogue' or 'navigate in menu' ? Thanks you [/B]
    Salut pullinside

Here you go
    replace :

Code:
      //Switch Weapons + Panic Button
        if((event_press(Switch_button) && !get_val(D_DOWN)) || event_press(D_UP)) {Switch=!Switch; Pistol_onoff = FALSE;}
    By :
    Code:
      //Switch Weapons
        if(event_press(Switch_button) && !get_val(D_DOWN)) {Switch=!Switch; Pistol_onoff = FALSE;}

//Panic Button 
        if(event_press(D_UP)) { // you can change the button
            if(Double_Tap(200)){  // Double tap speed (discrease value to have to double tap faster)
            Switch=!Switch; Pistol_onoff = FALSE;}
        }
    If you modify the second script, it will be too big to compile, you will have to delete the lines "Swap Triggers" or "Inverted Axis" or both if you do not use these features

For menu / map navigation, you can also disable all features : hold D pad Down and press PS4_CROSS (Cronus light is OFF)

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hi Noozbar.

New script error Not work copy, script to cm max..

Error cod: New
    Bytecode size: 4097 bytes (100,02%)
    ERROR: Maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes) exceeded. The last line to be processed was: 884 column: 0

/Posted by noozbar, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - https://cronusmax.com/forums

//Posted : Monday 30th of July, 2018 7:58 UTC

/*
    ████████╗██╗ ██╗███████╗ ██╗ ██╗██╗ ████████╗██╗███╗ ███╗ █████╗ ████████╗███████╗ ██████╗ ███╗ ██╗███████╗
    ╚══██╔══╝██║ ██║██╔════╝ ██║ ██║██║ ╚══██╔══╝██║████╗ ████║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝ ██╔═══██╗████╗ ██║██╔════╝
    ██║ ███████║█████╗ ██║ ██║██║ ██║ ██║██╔████╔██║███████║ ██║ █████╗ ██║ ██║██╔██╗ ██║█████╗
    ██║ ██╔══██║██╔══╝ ██║ ██║██║ ██║ ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║ ██║ ██╔══╝ ██║ ██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══╝
    ██║ ██║ ██║███████╗ ╚██████╔╝███████╗██║ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ██║ ██║ ███████╗ ╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║███████╗
    ╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═══╝╚══════╝

██████╗ ██╗ ██╗ ███╗ ██╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███████╗██████╗ █████╗ ██████╗
    ██╔══██╗╚██╗ ██╔╝ ████╗ ██║██╔═══██╗██╔═══██╗╚══███╔╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
    ██████╔╝ ╚████╔╝ ██╔██╗ ██║██║ ██║██║ ██║ ███╔╝ ██████╔╝███████║██████╔╝
    ██╔══██╗ ╚██╔╝ ██║╚██╗██║██║ ██║██║ ██║ ███╔╝ ██╔══██╗██╔══██║██╔══██╗
    ██████╔╝ ██║ ██║ ╚████║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██████╔╝██║ ██║██║ ██║

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thanks very much for the help but what does it do? I see people heal once and they're full health from like 1 BAr and no medkit cooldown
    What does it do??? Really?
    You don't read instructions...
    "When enable, quick press the button YOU assign to take MedKit then First Aid Heal Skill"

You see people with high / medium skill power, first aid self heal mods on gear, overdose heal

Quote Originally Posted by JociBlack78 View Post
    Hi Noozbar.

New script error Not work copy, script to cm max..
    The three scripts I shared work perfectly with CronusPRO 1.21

If you do a custom script (message 2), you should not have any bytes code size problems

18. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Cronuspro 1.21 working Xim apex?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JociBlack78 View Post
    Cronuspro 1.21 working Xim apex?
    I don't know for Xim Apex

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    I don't know for Xim Apex
    you need only a PS4 DualShock 4 Gen 1 to works with XimApex, that all nothing else ;

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pullinside For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do I get the script off this page over to the cronusmax page so I can program it on my cronusmax plus, please help.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I mean it was just a question I couldn't comprehend all of your stuff, perhaps you should be a bit more helpful and a bit less rude, lad.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Invite2018 View Post
    How do I get the script off this page over to the cronusmax page so I can program it on my cronusmax plus, please help.
    Read the part called NOTE in first message...

I mean it was just a question I couldn't comprehend all of your stuff, perhaps you should be a bit more helpful and a bit less rude, lad.
    All the answers (or almost) to your questions are in the first message, I can not do anything else

<3

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Code:
    //Posted by noozbar, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - https://cronusmax.com/forums

//Posted : Monday 30th of July, 2018 7:58 UTC  

/*   
    ████████╗██╗  ██╗███████╗    ██╗   ██╗██╗  ████████╗██╗███╗   ███╗ █████╗ ████████╗███████╗     ██████╗ ███╗   ██╗███████╗
    ╚══██╔══╝██║  ██║██╔════╝    ██║   ██║██║  ╚══██╔══╝██║████╗ ████║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝    ██╔═══██╗████╗  ██║██╔════╝
       ██║   ███████║█████╗      ██║   ██║██║     ██║   ██║██╔████╔██║███████║   ██║   █████╗      ██║   ██║██╔██╗ ██║█████╗  
       ██║   ██╔══██║██╔══╝      ██║   ██║██║     ██║   ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║   ██║   ██╔══╝      ██║   ██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══╝  
       ██║   ██║  ██║███████╗    ╚██████╔╝███████╗██║   ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║  ██║   ██║   ███████╗    ╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║███████╗
       ╚═╝   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝     ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝╚═╝   ╚═╝╚═╝     ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═╝   ╚═╝   ╚══════╝     ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═══╝╚══════╝

██████╗ ██╗   ██╗    ███╗   ██╗ ██████╗  ██████╗ ███████╗██████╗  █████╗ ██████╗                              
                        ██╔══██╗╚██╗ ██╔╝    ████╗  ██║██╔═══██╗██╔═══██╗╚══███╔╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗                             
                        ██████╔╝ ╚████╔╝     ██╔██╗ ██║██║   ██║██║   ██║  ███╔╝ ██████╔╝███████║██████╔╝                             
                        ██╔══██╗  ╚██╔╝      ██║╚██╗██║██║   ██║██║   ██║ ███╔╝  ██╔══██╗██╔══██║██╔══██╗                             
                        ██████╔╝   ██║       ██║ ╚████║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██████╔╝██║  ██║██║  ██║                             
                        ╚═════╝    ╚═╝       ╚═╝  ╚═══╝ ╚═════╝  ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═╝                             

Tanks to CronusMAX community, especially to:
      LEX LOST
      Excalibur
      WalterHMartinez
      TheMassacre - For Showstopper Pop Double Shot -

/  /  /   _ _ _  __   ___ _  _ _ _  _  ___      /  /  /
       /  /  /    | | | |__| |__/ |\ | | |\ | | __     /  /  / 
      .  .  .     |_|_| |  | |  \ | \| | | \| |__]    .  .  .  
    //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

ok guys i read the instrution but im not fully understanding it all, when it says copy and paste is that everything even the above bits?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

First of all thank you for the work done.

Can someone please tell me the differences between the 3 scrip.

A greeting

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marenostrum View Post
    First of all thank you for the work done.

Can someone please tell me the differences between the 3 scrip.

A greeting
    The only difference is in the shooting modes for the Showstopper

29. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mas2018 View Post

ok guys i read the instrution but im not fully understanding it all, when it says copy and paste is that everything even the above bits?
    The note say:

NOTE

How does it work, how should I proceed?
    Clic Select All
    Right click and then Copy
    On your computer, open CronusPRO 1.21
    Click File > New > EMPTY File (or ctrl + N)
    Now you can paste the script making sure the file is empty
    It's time to set the script as you want

When you have set your script:
    You can now compile your script (Compile> Compile (or F7))
    If when you compile you have WARNING, no problem, this will not prevent the script from working
    If you have an ERROR, delete your script and take a new one on the forum
    Now go to the Programmer tab.
    This window is divided into 4 parts
    The part we are interested in is the first, SCRIPTS COMPILER
    In this part, you must see the name of your script (or New if you don't save it)
    Drag and drop it into any of the 9 available slots on your CronusMAX on the right (your device must be connected to your computer)
    Once droped, click on Program Device
    Make sure you are on the right slot when you play your game and again, pay attention to the colors displayed

So clic the button Select All and then, right clic and Copy

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok thank so all of it then.

One more thing it says in the script Striker mode, false if I'm running 6 classy striker do I need to change it to true or does the turning on and off with the pad do it?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

read it again and its slowly sinking in, I'm taking it in this script theres no setting of weapon 1 or weapon 2 with true/false its all done in the game and striker mode as well, is this right? not like the other one where you have to set it up this one is straight plug and play?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Ok thank so all of it then.

One more thing it says in the script Striker mode, false if I'm running 6 classy striker do I need to change it to true or does the turning on and off with the pad do it?
    it's the way you want, either you replace the value with TRUE, or in game you hold D Down pad and press Square (the colors change to indicate that you are in Striker or not)

read it again and its slowly sinking in, I'm taking it in this script theres no setting of weapon 1 or weapon 2 with true/false its all done in the game and striker mode as well, is this right? not like the other one where you have to set it up this one is straight plug and play?
    Sorry, I'm going to quote myself
    It works with M4, House and Showstopper (you also have the choice between Pop Double Shot or Double Shot only switchable in game)

No matter primary or secondary, IN game, you can change everything at any time and find you easily thanks to the colors

You can do all you want, M4 + House, House + Showstopper ... ... ... Striker or NOT Striker and all that IN game

Read the instructions carefully, there are many things and exclusive features!

WARNING

COLOR INDICATION:

LED OFF = Script disable - Enable or Disable ALL features by holding D Pad DOWN and press PS4 Cross or Xbox A
    --
    BLUE = LW M4
    --
    SKYBLUE = LW M4 Striker
    --
    GREEN = House
    --
    YELLOW = House Striker
    --
    RED = Showstopper - Flashing led = Pop Double Shot or Pop Shot, Fixed led = Double Shot or Pop Double Shot (it depends on the version you use)
    --
    PINK = Showstopper Striker - Flashing led = Pop Double Shot or Pop Shot, Fixed led = Double Shot or Pop Double Shot (it depends on the version you use)
    --
    WHITE = Pistol / Sidearm

Just be carfull to the color

The color tell to you "Color is sky blue? so you must run Striker build and M4"

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast