Topic: AIM ABUSE QUESTION PING QUESTION

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

AIM ABUSE QUESTION PING QUESTION

my ping is 20 what would be the best valuers ,as of today im not getting any real aim abuse advantage.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Re: AIM ABUSE QUESTION PING QUESTION

There no such thing as best values! Settings are different for everyone .I usually run 3 slots same script testing different values try that u may find 1 better . I see this question ask alot but the majority of the community no is running 85 zoom in 10 out 16 shake or 110 zoom in 10 out 24 shake

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortnite79 For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

this is on 2.0 gamepack im guessing.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    my ping is 20 what would be the best valuers ,as of today im not getting any real aim abuse advantage.
    If you've got a good ping try to use a zoom out of 10 maybe even lower (I haven't tried lower than 10 as my ping fluctuates between 20-35). I've found that anywhere between 50-80 Zoom In is good.

Having a lower number on both means it will zoom in / out quicker and allow you to abuse the aim assist more, but if it's too low on Zoom In you won't be able to hit long range shots effectively. It really is trying to find the sweet spot but for me 50-10 has been great, I must mention that I use it only when I touch R2 also as I don't like losing out on first shot accuracy of the other option where you just hold L2 for it to aim abuse.

To note I have a 30% win rate and 5K/D in season 5.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DontCry For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Does less aim shake make the aim abuse better or worse?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigsin View Post
    Does less aim shake make the aim abuse better or worse?
    They both work and benefit together, you want an aim shake that you are comfortable with using (I prefer a 16-17). I also only use it when I push fire.