Topic: AIM ASSIST MOD vs. AIM BOT (GPC & Game Packs)

Script Support

User Info Menu

AIM ASSIST MOD vs. AIM BOT (GPC & Game Packs)

GPC Library (inside of scripts for specific games)
    The Community Forums

And [/COLOR]here you will find some more guidelines on the values and how you can get the most out of your COD GPC script.
    [/SIZE]

WATCH OUT, DON`T BUY SCRIPTS ON YOU TUBE AND OTHER CHANNELS !! THEY ARE 100% COPY-PASTED FROM FREE SCRIPTS HERE IN THE COMMUNITY!!!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: AIM ASSIST MOD vs. AIM BOD (GPC & Game Packs)

Nice Informative Post for the Community!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gjin Yuko For This Useful Post:

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Nice Informative Post for the Community!
    Thanks.

It is kind of painfull for my eyes to see that I made a mistake with the title of the topic... AIM BOT (not BOD).

I will ask Excalibur to change that

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Thanks.

It is kind of painfull for my eyes to see that I made a mistake with the title of the topic... AIM BOT (not BOD).

I will ask Excalibur to change that
    Feel yaa

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gjin Yuko For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: AIM ASSIST MOD vs. AIM BOT (GPC & Game Packs)

Really informative! Thanks for writing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deltamind For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Very informative. Thank a bunch

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craitoonz For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

HI there i want (aim assist and auto aim rotation with ESP WALL-HACK) mods for battlefield v ps4 console nacon controller
    thanks medo91

SILVER II

User Info Menu

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello I want to buy (Battlefield 1) Script PS4 Assault Class weapon SMG 08/18

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hi there can you help me or make me a aimassist as good as the aimassist v5 that was on the gamepack back then but also with antirecoil that works for m/k xim4 please thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

is there any strong aim assist for division for m/k xim4 ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

I am pretty interested in no recoil setup I play on PS4, mostly with Suomi, ZK383 ROF build and STG44 with Hip fire build.

Below are my in-game settings. What are the best anti recoil setting for above guns? Thanks for help

Attachment 6434

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

An aimbot requires read and write privileges inside the games memory, the basic principles of an aimbot is:

1. Get all origins (in-game map X, Y coordinates) of all enemy players, and your own (read memory)
    2. Determine which players origin is closet to you to snap onto (math)
    3. Convert the X, Y coordinates into pitch and yaw values (origin->angles)(math)
    4. Set your X(pitch), Y(yaw) angles to the converted values (write memory)

Seeing as CronusMAX is limited to only controller input and has no authroisation to access a game titles memory, an aimbot will never be possible. You'd have to be running unsigned code to access the titles memory.

TM;DR:

No GPC script nor GamePack will ever have an Aimbot.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ||kek|| View Post
    An aimbot requires read and write privileges inside the games memory, the basic principles of an aimbot is:

1. Get all origins (in-game map X, Y coordinates) of all enemy players, and your own (read memory)
    2. Determine which players origin is closet to you to snap onto (math)
    3. Convert the X, Y coordinates into pitch and yaw values (origin->angles)(math)
    4. Set your X(pitch), Y(yaw) angles to the converted values (write memory)

Seeing as CronusMAX is limited to only controller input and has no authroisation to access a game titles memory, an aimbot will never be possible. You'd have to be running unsigned code to access the titles memory.

TM;DR:

No GPC script nor GamePack will ever have an Aimbot.

Well, that is the technical explanation to it - sounds pretty "as expected" - but in case people were still in doubt: there is no such thing as Aim Bot for CronusMAX!

Script Support

User Info Menu

Because I still see so many people completely obsessed by this aim assist and come out on the other end disappointed and/or complaining that the Aim Assist does not work:

I played with aim bot once on COD years ago with the Nintendo WII. They had this hack tool for WII that you could download against a pay of 40 EURO. The software ware really advanced and opened up a complete range of hacking possibilities including Aim Bot. Playing with Aim Bot I have learned a couple of things. Including:

- AIM BOT is strong like nothing else, you just, at any point, randomly pull your trigger and your gun will be locked on the closest enemy, even if he is behind a wall or on the other side of the map.
    - playing AIM BOT is fun for 2 minutes, but by then people will (obviously) start to leave and report you and, more importantly it takes away all the fun and excitement
    - imagine that everyone would have access to an AIM BOT on a multi-platform crossover device like ZEN or CM than you should come to the same conclusion that this is the last thing you want
    - And although people will still disagree I think modding is fairly okay, because it does not put you in a position that you are invincible and, more importantly, it is great to have the possibilities to write a script for your controller that compliments both the game and your personal game style.

Aim Assist will NOT improve your skill set or make-up for your lack of skills at anytime. Aim Assist is therefore overrated by many and misunderstood by MOST - those who know how to take advantage of the existing Aim Assist in the game (so not using ZEN or CM) will be the ones that benefit MOST of the Aim Assist mod.

And here is why:

- Aim Assist will not lock you onto an enemy, If you would, for example, be pre-aiming and the enemy walks through your cross-hair your weapon will drag after the enemy a little bit but will never pull you ON target.
    - Aim Assist therefore will only benefit those who CAN AIM: those players use the Aim Assist to manoeuvre around to dodge bullets whilst keeping their own aim on target: the Aim Assist mod makes it just easier to stay within the aim bubble. Nothing more. Nothing less. That it is it.

So again, if you (and I quote a commonly heard complaint) "suck at aiming" Aim Assist will bring you jack shit. Comprende?

And one more comment regarding "the best settings:"

I recommend to follow these simple guidelines:
    Most users think that a stronger aim assist is better, but your gun should actually not pull hard towards a target (or killstreak for that matter) when you are not intently aiming at it.
    Whether you are using the Game Packs or any of the posted scripts with Aim Assist (they work equally good btw), the worst values are the values that are so strong that they pull your gun away, because you will have less control. The values that you are after are those values that keep you on target effortlessly. So make sure that your dead zone values not pull but stick, otherwise you have less control.

There are no one size fits all settings: many factors* come to play when it comes to what settings are best for you. That also means, if you are completely new to this, you will have to put in the time and effort to try the various settings your self to find your "sweet spot" settings.

*)What factors come to play you ask?

- your connection
    - your preferred weapon of choice
    - your weapon attachments
    - your game style
    - your controller
    - your "worst enemies" (it makes a difference if you are shooting sitting ducks (who head-glitch) or actually skilled players, so depending on with whom you struggle the most it makes a difference what settings are best for you)
    - etc. etc.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stanix View Post
    hello on your last script for call of can you add the possibility of changing the keys L2 to L1 and R2 and R1 please?

No, sorry. I suggest that you look again at the script and more specifically at all the instructions. Besides: wrong topic.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cresencs I need your help with something but you dont receive private messages! Its something thats easy for you its not going to be a headache

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I need your help with the cod bo4 all the good stuff script. Something easy that I cant seem to find. I hope to hear back from you

Tags for this Topic