Topic: Xbox one t300 rs f1 wheel addon

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Xbox one t300 rs f1 wheel addon

Hello I have a t300rs wheel running in ps3 mode on my Xbox 1x and it works perfect, the drivehub is completely up to date as of the day of this post think it’s the beta firmware at the minute, the problem I have is when attach the thrustmaster F1 addon wheel lots of things go wrong, pedals do not register and the steering is crazy. I put f1 2018 on and checked the calibration for the wheel and pedals and the accelerator and brake both say they are press 100% enough though they are not being touched and no input works on the pedals as I have tried to bind them and it doesn’t read the inputs. Also the steering from centre with a slight movement on the wheel will jump from 0 to 30 (there is no 1-29) but after 30 will run perfectly up to 100.

just for a test I put the t300rs with f1 addon wheel in PS4 mode and the wheel was perfect steering and the pedal registers and inputs work
    the problem with PS4 mode is no vibration and FFB is weak as anything so it’s kinda hard to drive when the FFB struggles to return the wheel to centre

Any help would be brilliant
    Attachment 5390

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox one t300 rs f1 wheel addon

http://forums.codemasters.com/discus...rmation-inside

They reference a fix for T300 wheels. Have you tried your wheel since the patch was released?

EDIT: I see you're using a PS4. The console patches haven't yet been released but I'd look out for it and see if it helps your case.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello I am using the t300rs on Xbox one x
    yes I tried the wheel again today because I knew the update was coming so waited to post till after I had updated f1 2018 and tried the wheel again

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Can no one from drivehub help with this matter as I’m sitting with a £150 f1 wheel and a £300 t300rs I can’t use properly with a £90 drivehub that’s basically a paperweight now

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

are you hot swapping the F1 rim, or are you powering up with the F1 rim....

does DriveHub print t300 on the display at power on ??? if now what does it display

is your t300 up to date f/w wise. current version is v28

can I assume the buttons work i.e. face buttons, dpad etc ??

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I’m at work so by memory
    i am not hot swapping I am powering up with the f1 wheel on,

will check what DH shows when powering up when I get home

t300 should be latest firmware as I done it not long ago

Buttons work but dpad does not work when powering up with the f1 wheel

in ps4 mode the DH boots as a T150 with the f1 wheel and everything works perfectly apart from no FFB and no vibration

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

please try the latest beta f/w 2.0.3-beta.34, you should be all set

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you podger done update on wheel again just to make sure same with DH, started off had no FFB but everything else worked but I unplugged my shifter and rebooted everything and it’s 1000000% working with full FFB. Great job and thank you so much

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Furby For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello everybody,

I'm new in the forum and looking for some help from you all with your experience.
    I have the same configuration like Furby and my problem is that I'm not able to get all the buttons working on the original Thrustmaster F1 wheel mounted on a T300 base while playing F1 2018 on the Xbox one X (I also have a PS4 and I can easly assign all the buttons on it).
    Some of the buttons does not work at all and some others are duplicated with the pedals.
    I use the T300 with the selector on PS3 mode, I connect it when the consolle is off, then I switch it on only when everything is connected.

I can't remember what is the firmware version installed on my drivehub but I think I updated it last time in mid of March 2019.

Does anybody have some suggestion to help me out to solve this issue?

I'm now playing F1 2018 on the PS4 with no issues (always using the drivehub, since I'm also using fanatec pedals) but I would like to play it on my XBOX in the same way!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello to everybody,
    this is my first post on this forum and I'll appreciate all your suggestion to help me out with my difficulties!
    I have the same configuration like Furby, I'm on Xbox one X, Thrustmaster T300, Thrustmaster F1 wheel and I'm having issue with F1 2018.
    My problem is that some of the buttons doesn't work at all (L1 and R1 in the PS4 layout) and others are just duplicating brake and throttle (L2 and R2), in this way I'm missing a lot of in-race setting possibilities.
    I tried updating both drive hub (actually I tried several versions, I'm now back to 2.0.3 beta 54) and wheel (now on ver.29) without any changes.

Does anyone has some suggestion? Is there a way to have all the buttons working like on a PS4? (I'm sure the rim and buttons are ok because they work with no issues on a PS4 pro).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Tmax75

Tags for this Topic