Topic: Its basic, but i don't know how to do

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Its basic, but i don't know how to do

Hi, I want to execute automatic the script , but I don't know how to remove that of press triangle for start the script, I want when I put the slot 1 execute automatic the script, thank you!!

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Its basic, but i don't know how to do

Quote Originally Posted by twistnight View Post
    Hi, I want to execute automatic the script , but I don't know how to remove that of press triangle for start the script, I want when I put the slot 1 execute automatic the script, thank you!!

That's not a complete script. How are you going to change from mode to mode? I can take the onoff out, but the script will do nothing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I know its not a script but u don't need the full script for do automatic,I only want to put automatic, can u help me please? Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

I know its not a script but u don't need the full script for do automatic,I only want to put automatic when u pass I will put on the full script, can u help me please? Thank you!!

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

I know its not a script but u don't need the full script for do automatic,I only want to put automatic, can u help me please? Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

I know its not a script but u don't need the full script for do automatic,I only want to put automatic when u pass I will put on the full script, can u help me please? Thank you!!
    As you wish...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you.. but the script dosen't start automatic eh, when I put the slot 2 it dosen't do nothing and I want to active automatically when I put the slot 2, the first combo I want to active is the menoap (the mode 1), thank you!

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Thank you.. but the script dosen't start automatic eh, when I put the slot 2 it dosen't do nothing and I want to active automatically when I put the slot 2, the first combo I want to active is the menoap (the mode 1), thank you!
    I think language may be a barrier here. Remember this?

me: How are you going to change from mode to mode? I can take the onoff out, but the script will do nothing.

you: I know its not a script but u don't need the full script for do automatic,

I want to active automatically when I put the slot 2
    Ok. When you start it, it will run the first combo, that's it. But unless there's some in that combo that changes mode....that's all it will do.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you very much (I know my english is so bad, sorry xD), problem solved!!! Thankss!