Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 GamePacks

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 GamePacks

Quote Originally Posted by supre View Post
    hi can I have a script only for aim assist, I don't want the gamepack I prefer scripts? would you please ?
    HERE

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Antec800 View Post
    Batts what settings for the x22 b04 gpc do you recommend like aim correction and frequency
    I haven't had a chance to mess around with the game pack yet.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

no way to toggle rapid fire on the aim assist pack? L2+ down on the dpad doesnt work. It only works in the standard pack. Also due to Black ops 4 having predictable recoil in it would it be possible to make anti recoil mods for each specific gun? for example the rampart tends to shoot a backwards c initially then strays off to the right it does the same exact thing every single time. I wonder if there would be a way to optimize each specific gun in this game? let me know your thoughts.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

BO4 Game Packs. Please add auto heal. Auto hit the stim after shooting. Thank you for all of your hard work!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I would love it if you could add one of those fast melee scripts floating about. Many thanks.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Code:
    Known bugs:
    - Master pack has an issue with jump/shoot - fix coming asap.

Changelog:

Master Edition:
    Version 1.1: Several bugs fixed [16.Oct.18]
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [13.Oct.18]

Premium and Standard are same versions?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmanx10x View Post
    no way to toggle rapid fire on the aim assist pack? L2+ down on the dpad doesnt work. It only works in the standard pack.
    The instructions specifically tell you that this feature is available only with that version of the pack.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Where are you finding the fast melee scripts? Are you talking about an "easy melee" where you just move the left stick in one direction and it melees for you?

Or are you talking about a script that actually lets you melee faster? As a knife only player, this would be huge!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

how does the new jitter work?

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

there is no jitter

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    there is no jitter

Raptor ontem disse que tinha um novo script para Jitter. Acho que o link da discussão foi removido.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

? english please.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

? english please.

I'll use google translator, okay!? =)

Raptor yesterday said he had a new script for Jitter. I think the discussion link has been removed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlima For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Will get my cronusmax today,
    So this is the first pack i am going to try

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I understand, and that would be completely fine if it actually worked that way. At the time of me writing my original post toggle options were only working on the standard pack for me but I will retry today.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

All three versions of Black Ops 4 GamePacks have been updated.

Master Edition:
    Version 1.3: Added a new Jitter Variant [23.Oct.2018]
    Version 1.2: Added new Jitter V2 [BETA] and fixed Rapid Fire Toggle [20.Oct.2018]
    Version 1.1: Added new Jitter [23.Oct.18]

Sniper Edition:
    Version 1.1: Rapid Fire Toggle Fixed [23.Oct.2018]

Aim Exploit Edition:

Note: Please don't waste your time and mine by saying something doesn't work but completely ignoring the instructions on how to give correct feedback with scripts and gamepacks.

***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support***

Honestly, I ignore every single one of them and react to those who give lots of details that give me the ability to actually test and fix correctly.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

do we need to equip any thing certain to get the jitter to work,all i get is the gun fluters with 1 bullet.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

do we need to equip any thing certain to get the jitter to work,all i get is the gun fluters with 1 bullet.
    Perhaps you should load the latest version?

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

oh i see thanks loaded the wrong one, works good great work and thanks for sharing.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

By the way the V2 Jitter is my jitter. It still works. You must use ruin grapple hook or gernade. Must be fully charged to use jitter. Lag in game scews with both jitters...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAPTOR_ZEN For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Why does the jitter switch to the primary weapon after every kill? Can you fix that? Also after every time I die I have to reset the cronus to the number of the script over and over again on xbox one please fix it's annoying thank you.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

okay so everything works for the all the black ops 4 game-packs, but the rapid fire doesn't work anymore, it use to before you guys did the update yesterday, fix it please i dont got a fast trigger finger lol!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    All three versions of Black Ops 4 GamePacks have been updated.

Master Edition:
    Version 1.3: Added a new Jitter Variant [23.Oct.2018]
    Version 1.2: Added new Jitter V2 [BETA] and fixed Rapid Fire Toggle [20.Oct.2018]
    Version 1.1: Added new Jitter [23.Oct.18]

Sniper Edition:

Aim Exploit Edition:

Note: Please don't waste your time and mine by saying something doesn't work but completely ignoring the instructions on how to give correct feedback with scripts and gamepacks.

***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support***

Honestly, I ignore every single one of them and react to those who give lots of details that give me the ability to actually test and fix correctly.
    Mhhh all guys was complaining for nothing see if you are patient you can get help frome cronusmax like allways love you cronusmax

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dariuszk2007 View Post
    Is It working for two shotguns??,and Is It as fast as „its Kojak” jitter script(not relesed yet).

his scripts are just amazing.

thanks for all your hard work guys to make this scripts running.

thanks a lot again.
    The jitter works good but it needs to be tweaked. It doesn’t work with the pump shotgun. It only works with the SG12 or whatever it’s called. It sometimes jitters and doesn’t work and it switches to my primary weapon after every kill plus the script resets and I have to refresh my Cronus back to the slot after almost every death. I’m on Xbox One!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can we maybe have an option to enable / disable Jitter in-game? This makes it more convenient to use. Because then we can use our primary weapon too.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to dylan77v For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dylan77v View Post
    Can we maybe have an option to enable / disable Jitter in-game? This makes it more convenient to use. Because then we can use our primary weapon too.
    Thats a very good idea. Theres needs to be a LT macro cancler so when u aim in it will fire normal. That shouldent be very hard to interpret in. Also The V3 is my code and really only works well with the semi auto shotgun. I have a more stable script that fire awesome with burst weapons and semi auto shotgun but the shotgun jitter is only double the speed of normal rate of fire. i personally like it but everyones always about speed. So let me know if this is something else u may want as an extra option. I want to make sure everyone is enjoying the new updates.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Noob question, Im using the standard/master pack, in the instruction I saw that I can use Shotmode(drop shot, jump shot etc...)
    How do I toggle this on and switch between those mode

- Shot Modes**
    - Jumpshot
    - Dropshot
    - Sideshot
    Jumpshot = Jump while shooting
    Dropshot = Prone while shooting
    Sideshot = Strafe while shooting

Would like to know how I activate auto sprint mode too

TYVM for your work!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Thats a very good idea. Theres needs to be a LT macro cancler so when u aim in it will fire normal. That shouldent be very hard to interpret in. Also The V3 is my code and really only works well with the semi auto shotgun. I have a more stable script that fire awesome with burst weapons and semi auto shotgun but the shotgun jitter is only double the speed of normal rate of fire. i personally like it but everyones always about speed. So let me know if this is something else u may want as an extra option. I want to make sure everyone is enjoying the new updates.
    Your script its beast but every time switch back to primary gun can u repare that

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Yes that's a good idea. So when aiming with L2/LT, Jitter is disabled. Oh, and can you fix the problem where you switch to your primary weapon?

Also, do you mind sharing your more stable script?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dylan77v View Post
    Yes that's a good idea. So when aiming with L2/LT, Jitter is disabled. Oh, and can you fix the problem where you switch to your primary weapon?

Also, do you mind sharing your more stable script?
    Dont have the game anymore. I kicked this out in about a full day. The way it works would be very hard to fix the unpredictable weapon swaps but I did mention this to staff when I posted it. For now it does the job. I know sometimes the first burst on burst riffles can get glitched up but the code was made for the shotgun. Anyway I'll have to see of they want to update the other code I have slower one but u will still get occasional weapon swaps but runs beast with burst riffles.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast