Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 GamePacks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 GamePacks

I just cannot find the jump shot mod. When i try to enable something totally else happens for exaple my gun fires 2 times and then it reloads itself.
    How can i activate the jumpshot and the quick scope please because i cannot find it.
    Thanks for the quick response because im really sad it dont work.

Regards

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Would like a script that shows enemy players on mini-map, sniper aim, Rapid fire.

Can someone recommend similar script or knows anyone that can make this script, please let me know. I've been killed by people using map script and now I want it. Thanks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Can anyone please please help me. In the explanation its says you have to use the speed toggle L2 + path right but when i do this i am not getting a jump shot but i fire 2 times and then it reloads itself. I dont know why but the jump shot wont work when i use this speed toggle. What i can do please because i really want to use this mod?
    Thank you if anyone can help me

- - - Updated - - -

Helo, do you already have a response on your question because i also want this script?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

No

SILVER II

User Info Menu

They just dont response to any kind of question. Do you know how to activate the jump shot beacuse with me it wont work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I never get responses either. They advertise how helpful the people in the forum's are. I wouldn't have bought this had i known. Condescending? yes. Helpful. no

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314