Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: Black Ops 4 Simple Aim Assist --updated--

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Black Ops 4 Simple Aim Assist --updated--

Hey, can you add script without 'on the fly' features. I use m+kb and i think for this method, better way is manually change before programmer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmost For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Why if I put the rapid fire on my primary weapon shoot slower than without it. I only want rapid fire for secondary weapons and for shoot by shoot weapons

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmost View Post
    Hey, can you add script without 'on the fly' features. I use m+kb and i think for this method, better way is manually change before programmer.
    The only "on-the-fly" features are rapid_fire on/off and auto_sprint. I use M & K also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrCid View Post
    Why if I put the rapid fire on my primary weapon shoot slower than without it. I only want rapid fire for secondary weapons and for shoot by shoot weapons
    I answered that in the other thread where you asked me that.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by baloch View Post
    IS NICE AND GOOD BUT I PLAYING BUTTON LAYOUT : DEFAULT ? CAN U GIVE ME SAME IN LAYOUT : DEFAULT
    Here you go.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

why is my ADS more slowely with this script, than without?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Articurl View Post
    why is my ADS more slowely with this script, than without?
    Change these two values if you want to increase it...

define SENS_X = 80; //--initial RX sentitivity
    define SENS_Y = 80; //--initial RY sensitivity

The sensitivity is initially low (for fine aiming). As soon as input reaches a certain point (THRESHOLD) is will rapidly increase all the way up to MAX_SENS (Default is 150). I use this same script when I play with a mouse and keyboard.

If you want to disable that all together. Set the two values above to 100 and changes these two to 101...

define X_THRESHOLD = 70; //--stick input point where RX sens increases
    define Y_THRESHOLD = 70; //--stick input point where RY sens increases

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ah my problem is i am playing with a xim4 with a custom curve, even if i set the values to the ones you have written its an total different aiming

is there a possibilty to just achieve a no recoil? nothing more?

or to totally turn off those "custom aim behavour settings"?
    edit 3: I would like to have your aimbot from the first page with no recoil, nothing more - possible?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello

could you make a script without auto run ? basically I am only using rapid fire & aim assist and that the only things I need.

thanx

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Q8Bio View Post
    Hello

could you make a script without auto run ? basically I am only using rapid fire & aim assist and that the only things I need.
    thanx

Here ya go....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Articurl View Post
    ah my problem is i am playing with a xim4 with a custom curve, even if i set the values to the ones you have written its an total different aiming

is there a possibilty to just achieve a no recoil? nothing more?

or to totally turn off those "custom aim behavour settings"?
    edit 3: I would like to have your aimbot from the first page with no recoil, nothing more - possible?
    If you used the setting I gave above...it is off. Sensitivity is at 100% (normal) and the increase would only happen if stick input exceed 101 (it can't max is 100).

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Here you go.
    [GPC]//#pragma METAINFO("COBO4 CME", 3, 8, "CronusMax_User")//#include <titanone.gph>
    /*
    V3.8

RED ERROR BRO

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hi!

This is the best script for aim assist i am using for about one week. Congrats.

I would like to request to add anti recoil for VAPR (ps4 with attachments stock, fast mags, rapid fire, elo) on the short code for aim assist (the first one version that you posted). Could you do that for me bro?

Thanks!

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbdsilva View Post
    Hi!

This is the best script for aim assist i am using for about one week. Congrats.

I would like to request to add anti recoil for VAPR (ps4 with attachments stock, fast mags, rapid fire, elo) on the short code for aim assist (the first one version that you posted). Could you do that for me bro?

Thanks!
    Here ya go... I've been messing around with some larger x/y values when firing. Seems to work pretty well to me. If you don't like it just set the firing values the same as the ads values.

Adjust this one for anti recoil....

define AR_Y = 25; //--anti recoil value

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks man. I have adjusted AR value to 31 on VAPR and it's amazing. Really little recoil right now. What these ADS and FIRING values do?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbdsilva View Post
    Thanks man. I have adjusted AR value to 31 on VAPR and it's amazing. Really little recoil right now. What these ADS and FIRING values do?
    When you're aim and firing the script is moving the cross-hairs around your aim-point very quickly. Something like this...

Attachment 5634
    That's what makes the aim assist kick in more than intended. When firing it kinda of widens the "hit box". It's makes that pattern around 50 times a second. That's why if you increase the values too much you get screen shake.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I would like to make an anti recoil script specific for each weapon (at a standard sensitivity), since we have predictable recoil this year. That means making a gun almost always straight fire even if it's recoil pattern is "non-linear". I was thinking something like: move aim left/right/up/down than wait some milleseconds , and then again and again, everything syncronized with the recoil. The singular script is not that hard, but how could i implement it in your script?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Would you be able to get maxusers aim correction on here ? I also use mouse and keyboard and that aim correction works really well with it

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

how can I make my ads sensitivity same as not ads?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    how can I make my ads sensitivity same as not ads?
    Set both of these to 100.

define SENS_X = 80; //--initial RX sentitivity
    define SENS_Y = 80; //--initial RY sensitivity

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjor View Post
    I would like to make an anti recoil script specific for each weapon (at a standard sensitivity), since we have predictable recoil this year. That means making a gun almost always straight fire even if it's recoil pattern is "non-linear". I was thinking something like: move aim left/right/up/down than wait some milleseconds , and then again and again, everything syncronized with the recoil. The singular script is not that hard, but how could i implement it in your script?

That's pretty close to what it does right now. I've experimented with all different types of patterns. Different sequences and times. The one that's in this script is simple and works as well if not better than some complicated ones I've come up with.

The pattern when ADS is Down, Right, Up then Left. When firing, for anti recoil it's Down, Right, Down then Left.

Here's some stuff I've posted in the past. Just about all of it is adjustable on-the-fly...

Modified-Aiming-and-Anti-Recoil-Script-(Generic)
    • This script cycles through 3 different patterns while ADS.
    • These are adjustable and save-able in-game (on-the-fly).
    • Pattern 1 - Box (down & right, up & right, up & left, down & left)
    • Pattern 2 - Diamond (up, right, down, left)
    • Pattern 3 - Waggle (right, left, right, left)

This one ...
    Four Adjustable (on-the-fly) Patterns

SILVER II

User Info Menu

MAN THIS SCRIPT AWSOME,can you add from your XS script the no recoil in please and aim
    assist 2 because it shreds,your XS is perfect but i cant heal with L1,when i press it selects L1 and R1 together

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PabloFriscobar View Post
    MAN THIS SCRIPT AWSOME,can you add from your XS script the no recoil in please and aim
    assist 2 because it shreds,your XS is perfect but i cant heal with L1,when i press it selects L1 and R1 together
    Which one? I've posted a couple of different version. What button layout are you using? The script doesn't touch R1/RB.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The one of CronusmaxUser his XS,super nice but if i press l1i doesnt heal.maybe the version of cronusmax user 3.8 but combined with anti recoil of XS script

SILVER II

User Info Menu

your script also works super nice could you please make it for PS4

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PabloFriscobar View Post
    your script also works super nice could you please make it for PS4
    It works on either console.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    That's pretty close to what it does right now. I've experimented with all different types of patterns. Different sequences and times. The one that's in this script is simple and works as well if not better than some complicated ones I've come up with.

The pattern when ADS is Down, Right, Up then Left. When firing, for anti recoil it's Down, Right, Down then Left.

Here's some stuff I've posted in the past. Just about all of it is adjustable on-the-fly...

Modified-Aiming-and-Anti-Recoil-Script-(Generic)
    • This script cycles through 3 different patterns while ADS.
    • These are adjustable and save-able in-game (on-the-fly).
    • Pattern 1 - Box (down & right, up & right, up & left, down & left)
    • Pattern 2 - Diamond (up, right, down, left)
    • Pattern 3 - Waggle (right, left, right, left)

This one ...
    Four Adjustable (on-the-fly) Patterns
    Actually i was trying to understand how your anti recoil works. But without a great result? Especially the xy_val function.
    Is there a way i could set the antirecoil to start moving the aim t0 the left after 2000 ms of pressing RT, already in the script? (is an example)
    Because if it is like that, it should be something to "active" in the code, as some guns have completely vertical recoil, and having an orizontal anti-recoil "automatically" active would screw up the aim.

Please tell what i'm missing

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Actually i was trying to understand how your anti recoil works. But without a great result? Especially the xy_val function.
    Is there a way i could set the antirecoil to start moving the aim t0 the left after 2000 ms of pressing RT, already in the script? (is an example)
    Because if it is like that, it should be something to "active" in the code, as some guns have completely vertical recoil, and having an orizontal anti-recoil "automatically" active would screw up the aim.

Please tell what i'm missing
    I've got some top quality art work for ya. It shows the ADS pattern and the Firing pattern.
    Attachment 5636
    There's a 20 ms (2 updates) delay at each point. That seems to be the "best" time. If you drop it to 10 ms (1 update) aim assist bubble breaks quickly. Increase the delay and you start to see screen shake.

"Especially the xy_val function."

I know you've seen stuff like this in scripts before. Looking at the input from the RS and stopping anti-recoil when it exceeds a certain limit. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to move your cross-hairs hardly at all.

The function accomplishes pretty much the same thing. Instead of starting the combo, then looking at the input and stopping anti_recoil if it's above reset. The function returns the Aim Assist/Anti-Recoil value as long as input is below release or the controller value if above. The biggest difference, the one above will stop the entire combo if one of the axis is above release. Using the function, it looks at each axis separately (RY, RX, & LX) and will continue to apply those values to any of the axis that are below release.

"i was trying to understand how your anti recoil works. But without a great result?"

Not sure if you were saying without a great result trying to figure out what in the world I'm doing or great result as in the anti-recoil wasn't working that great. If that's the case you'll need to increase the ar value. I've been using Swordfish which has almost no recoil. That's why the default is set so low.

"Is there a way i could set the antirecoil to start moving the aim t0 the left after 2000 ms of pressing RT, already in the script? "

Sure, you can even do something like this. 3 different time frames, each with it's own antil-recoil values. Adjustable/Saveable on the fly. Aim Assist isn't the only thing that I've concocted some weird scripts for...

Hopefully all that dribble made some parts of it clear.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I've got some top quality art work for ya. It shows the ADS pattern and the Firing pattern.
    Attachment 5636
    There's a 20 ms (2 updates) delay at each point. That seems to be the "best" time. If you drop it to 10 ms (1 update) aim assist bubble breaks quickly. Increase the delay and you start to see screen shake.

"Especially the xy_val function."

I know you've seen stuff like this in scripts before. Looking at the input from the RS and stopping anti-recoil when it exceeds a certain limit. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to move your cross-hairs hardly at all.

The function accomplishes pretty much the same thing. Instead of starting the combo, then looking at the input and stopping anti_recoil if it's above reset. The function returns the Aim Assist/Anti-Recoil value as long as input is below release or the controller value if above. The biggest difference, the one above will stop the entire combo if one of the axis is above release. Using the function, it looks at each axis separately (RY, RX, & LX) and will continue to apply those values to any of the axis that are below release.

"i was trying to understand how your anti recoil works. But without a great result?"

Not sure if you were saying without a great result trying to figure out what in the world I'm doing or great result as in the anti-recoil wasn't working that great. If that's the case you'll need to increase the ar value. I've been using Swordfish which has almost no recoil. That's why the default is set so low.

"Is there a way i could set the antirecoil to start moving the aim t0 the left after 2000 ms of pressing RT, already in the script? "

Sure, you can even do something like this. 3 different time frames, each with it's own antil-recoil values. Adjustable/Saveable on the fly. Aim Assist isn't the only thing that I've concocted some weird scripts for...

Hopefully all that dribble made some parts of it clear.
    First thank you really much for the big answer.
    I have a good experience with general programming, especially in C, but i'm pretty new to gpc. But most of all i'm new to "how" the idea of the script actually works in-game. What i was referring was that i usually saw anti recoil scripts that simply drags you aim down, in order to compensate the vertical recoil, and, in order to do this, those scripts simply sum the controller input to the anti recoil, and if the value is more than 100, it sets the output to 100.

However, when you said i could to the multiple anti recoil patterns, without particoular changes, did you mean in the last script you posted and not in the actually BO4 script right?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

First thank you really much for the big answer.
    I have a good experience with general programming, especially in C, but i'm pretty new to gpc. But most of all i'm new to "how" the idea of the script actually works in-game. What i was referring was that i usually saw anti recoil scripts that simply drags you aim down, in order to compensate the vertical recoil, and, in order to do this, those scripts simply sum the controller input to the anti recoil, and if the value is more than 100, it sets the output to 100.

However, when you said i could to the multiple anti recoil patterns, without particoular changes, did you mean in the last script you posted and not in the actually BO4 script right?
    Yeah that last script has time frames with difference recoil values. It could be stripped out and added. But to me, BO4 has a more predictable recoil than say WW2. I've emptied 4 or 5 clips into a wall in WW2 and none of the recoil patterns were the same (no script running). So it would probably be a bit of over-kill.

It wouldn't be that hard to have an RX (left/right) value kick-in after a certain RT trigger pull time. I assume the weapon starts to drift after extended firing times.

"I have a good experience with general programming, especially in C.

GPC is just a stripped version of C. You'll pick it up in no time. The forum is a wealth of information. You can still get to the threads that were created right after they opened the forums (2013 or so). Pretty much anything thing that is being asked, has already been answered. Plus there has been some really talented people come and go. That where I picked up most of what I know. Just tearing old scripts apart and seeing what they did.

The one thing to remember....there is no rule book or guide as to what will work or what won't. Every game is different, the game mechanics are different. What didn't work on one game may be perfect for that next one. Some of these scripts I wrote just to see if I could get the code to work...

You were talking about anti-recoil...want to apply Bresenham's Line Drawing Algorithm approach? Sounds way more cool that it actually is...you have a starting value and an ending value that is evenly scaled by a defined time. Just something I wanted to see how it would work It works just not that well against random recoil

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

can you make the script with just your anti recoil? Thanks

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic